Thread: Need replacement manual pages

Need replacement manual pages

Question Need replacement manual pages

I purchased Spring Break just yesterday.

Unfortunately the enclosed manual was not assembled correctly - so I am missing eight pages (four sheets). The two pieces of paper with eight pages were duplicated, and the following two pieces of paper were left out.

The pages I need are 17/18, 19/20, 29/30 & 31/32. Is there somewhere I can download them or will someone be so kind as to send them to me?

I can play the game without them, of course. I do like to have the manual however.

Edited to add: I have received an email which solves the problem.

Thank you.

Smile

http://www.eidosinteractive.com/supp...placement.html

MANUAL REPLACEMENT

To replace a game manual or reference card, please send us a note describing the documentation you would like replaced including the platform (PC - PlayStation – Dreamcast - Xbox) and a check or money order for the appropriate amount (see replacement fees below) to the address below.

Eidos Interactive Manual Replacement
    651 Brannan Street, suite 400
    San Francisco, CA 94107

Replacement Fees:
    Jewel case size manual $5.00
    Larger manuals $7.95
    Unless offcourse, someone can sent it to you.

edit: problem has been solved

Thank you again for responding to me.

Big Grin Thanks!

I received my replacement manual in the mail yesterday. Thank you EIDOS -

Let me make sure I understand this.

Eidos or the company that printed the manual screwed up, and Eidos wants to charge for a replacement of a manual that was defective when shipped?

Is that whats being said here?

Originally posted by Citybuilder
    Let me make sure I understand this.

Eidos or the company that printed the manual screwed up, and Eidos wants to charge for a replacement of a manual that was defective when shipped?

Is that what's being said here?
    That was a misunderstanding.

I received an Email which explained what to do. I'll copy it here, hoping I not violating any copyright:

We are sorry that you have received a defective manual in your Virtual Resort: Spring Break PC game. If you are within the 90-day warranty and have your receipt, we can replace your manual for free.

You will need to send the defective manual to us (Eidos Interactive Tech Support) and a copy of your sales receipt to show that you are with in your warranty period.

Please send these items to:

Attn: Manual Replacement
    Eidos Interactive Tech Support
    651 Brannan Street
    4th Floor
    San Francisco, CA 94107

So that's what I did, and the replacement manual came promptly.

I can understand why they don't want to send out free manuals to just anyone who asks for one, like all the people who get "cracked copies" or whatnot.

I have found the manual helpful. I hope this explains the situation.