First of all, you should know that FFX is my favorite game in the series. That being said, I came across this today and found it hilarious:

mediacdn.disqus.com/uploads/mediaembed/i...

For those of you who can't see it, there is a picture of Tidus summarizing the storyline of FFX:

I thought the story of FFX was great.

If you're reading this and for some ungodly reason haven't played FFX yet, I would advise that you play it now or when it's remastered. Here's a list why:

1.) The sphere grid helps create a balanced party of varying class abilities. (Except for one. Yes, he's more customizable, but worthless in the end.)
2.) Also, this allows you to dominate your enemy whichever way you enjoy: speed, power, magic, or just a ball to the head.
2.) Sidequests are fun. Blitzball is like football (soccer). Enough said.
3.) Monsters (usually) have easily identifiable weaknesses. This works well for quick dispatches if you just want to continue the story.
4.) Speaking of battles, the quips are amusing, some hilarious to me. This helps characterize each party member as well.
5.) Characterizations (battle and cut-scene dialogue) are great. If you don't like Tidus, Auron, Rikku, Wakka, Lulu, or at least one character, you're weird.

P.S. Alternately, if you have played FFX but haven't played FFX-2, I have just one thing to say to you. "I'm gonna whack you good!"