Page 2 of 2 First First 12

Thread: Customer Support Contact Information

Customer Support Contact Information

  1. #26

    Finally got my refund....


    Dont blame Digital River for this folks, I bought shootmania from them just a couple days ago and everything worked fine.




  2. #27

    bought the game yesterday and i already got a refund, thing is i didn't even ASK FOR OR WANT a refund. I guess i'm on the other side of the fence. I'm gonna give it a couple days for the transaction to process before i proceed with re-purchasing it.

  3. #28

    Quickest way to process anything is to contact Digital River via phone at 1-800-598-7450. I got double-charged for the game, and never got my d/l link or serials. I called them, and within 15 minutes they had my order up and e-mailed it to me, and had the second one on it's way to a refund.

  4. #29
    So not only have I not received a response here on the forum to my problem, but I submitted a trouble ticket for it through Square's tech support. The response I received, after having already bought, paid for, downloaded and PLAYED the game for over a month, was that this NEW GAME RELEASED ONLY A FEW MONTHS AGO IS INCOMPATIBLE WITH WINDOWS 7 AND WINDOWS XP!? THEN WHY DID YOU RELEASE IT!?

    So here I am, over halfway through the game, and completely unable to play it.

    They don't speak particularly good English, and what I'd like to know is, if I was NOT previously connected to the Cloud, and played a bunch and saved the game, and then I *DID* connect to the Cloud, does the blank, freshly-started Save Game in the Cloud OVERWRITE my saved game locally? And if so, why would you employ such a STUPID system, wasting hours of gamers' time and effort?

    If my save games ARE still intact locally, what the heck do I do to access them!?

    And now they're simply ignoring my emails. Great customer service Square. How do I ask for my money back?

  5. #30

    Just tried this and they sent me an invalid url...

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    The Lifestream
    Posts
    15,195

    Should you encounter any technical difficulties with the recent PC release of [FINAL FANTASY VII], then:


    - Submit a report of your issue to [SQUARE ENIX Customer Service] support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.ph...
    - Submit a report of your issue to [Digital River Customer Service] CustomerServices@digitalriver.com

  7. #32

    The two support services have been passing the buck to each other. Digital River says activation limit issues are SE's problem and SE says it's DR's problem.

  8. #33
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    The Lifestream
    Posts
    15,195

    I am well aware of that, but at the moment these are the only options available (apart from waiting for customer support here in this forum).

  9. #34

    Thanks for the support info. The Square Enix Support Center is open 9 AM - 6 PM Pacific. If you want to make a ticket regarding FINAL FANTASY VII first you can do so here so an agent can get a little bit more information about your system and issue before your call: http://support.na.square-enix.com/co...hp?id=444&la=1


    We apologize for any delay that may occur getting the beginning steps here but our goal is to get everyone playing the best we can. Thanks again.

  10. #35

    Ok so im now getting the same issue just bought it and go figure 10% wont connect to internet


    im now going to blast the admin button till it works but seriously i should have gotten a ps1 and a hard disc


    the technological age is better than this


    i really dont care who isnt doing there job there both wrong at this point 2/21/2013

  11. #36

    So i sent an email to square enix support saying i want a download link my had expired. I get this email





    "


    Thank you for contacting SQUARE ENIX support,

    Concerning any purchases and content relating to the SQUARE ENIX Store, you must contact Digital River for support at www.digitalriver.com with any issues. We apologize for the inconvenience as we do not have the requested information accessible on our end. You can also consult the "Find My Order" web site for the SQUARE ENIX Store at www.findmyorder.com to download the game client.

    Thank you for contacting the SQUARE ENIX Support Center.
    ___________
    For additional assistance with this issue, you can reply to this email directly. For assistance with a new issue, please visit the SQUARE ENIX Support Center at support.na.square-enix.com."</pre>

    </pre>

    This is very nice and I guess written by a robot. But It does not actually help it runs me around to findmyorder. Which is ONLY A 30 DAY DOWNLOAD THIS IS THE PROBLEM. And the square-enix support is garbage where is the live chat online? Cmon its 2013. This are like windows 98 problems. I sent an email to digital river and they will probably send me back to Square. After playing squaresoft and square enix games for nearly 18 years i expect alot more from the company. I JUST WANT FF7 ON MY LAPTOP GODDAM i would download it off a pirate site but i already paid for the service. </pre>

  12. #37

    Originally Posted by Enetact


    So i sent an email to square enix support saying i want a download link my had expired. I get this email





    "


    Thank you for contacting SQUARE ENIX support,

    Concerning any purchases and content relating to the SQUARE ENIX Store, you must contact Digital River for support at www.digitalriver.com with any issues. We apologize for the inconvenience as we do not have the requested information accessible on our end. You can also consult the "Find My Order" web site for the SQUARE ENIX Store at www.findmyorder.com to download the game client.

    Thank you for contacting the SQUARE ENIX Support Center.
    ___________
    For additional assistance with this issue, you can reply to this email directly. For assistance with a new issue, please visit the SQUARE ENIX Support Center at support.na.square-enix.com."</pre>

    </pre>

    This is very nice and I guess written by a robot. But It does not actually help it runs me around to findmyorder. Which is ONLY A 30 DAY DOWNLOAD THIS IS THE PROBLEM. And the square-enix support is garbage where is the live chat online? Cmon its 2013. This are like windows 98 problems. I sent an email to digital river and they will probably send me back to Square. After playing squaresoft and square enix games for nearly 18 years i expect alot more from the company. I JUST WANT FF7 ON MY LAPTOP GODDAM i would download it off a pirate site but i already paid for the service. </pre>


    your in the same boat as me, just bought a game that hasen't even worked for 7 months, just forget your customers im sure you will be fine.

  13. #38
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    The Lifestream
    Posts
    15,195

    Originally Posted by Gravity


    Q: Does support actually read the forums?


    A: Yes.


  14. #39
    Since there is no other way to check status im hoping Support post something here to let us know when the game is back up. I purchased ff7 this past Friday and havent been able to play it like several thousand people. Hope we get results today as we were told.

  15. #40
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    The Lifestream
    Posts
    15,195

  16. #41

    It's been two days now and there has been no further update from Square-Enix about when we, the customers, will be able to play Final Fantasy 7! I want to know what the problem is and why aren't we getting any updates or support on the matter. You would think a company as important as Square-Enix would step up and tell us what's going on; or atleast try to do something about it. Fix the problem and atleast make a better launcher or make FF7 a non-internet based game!

  17. #42

    Are you referring to the new(er) release of FF7 for the PC?




  18. #43
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    The Lifestream
    Posts
    15,195

    This thread belongs in the [FINAL FANTASY VII PC Technical Issues and Support Forum]. You are more likely to receive help there than here.


    See this thread: [Square Enix Membership maintenance]

  19. #44
    Originally Posted by imported_Danny
    Are you referring to the new(er) release of FF7 for the PC?


    Yes, I am. I just don't get why we aren't getting more details about what's going on. People are still purchasing the game (I purchased it 3 days ago) and yet not a real response to what's happened. :/ It's just very frustrating...

  20. #45

    Originally Posted by imported_Brittany


    It's been two days now and there has been no further update from Square-Enix about when we, the customers, will be able to play Final Fantasy 7! I want to know what the problem is and why aren't we getting any updates or support on the matter. You would think a company as important as Square-Enix would step up and tell us what's going on; or atleast try to do something about it. Fix the problem and atleast make a better launcher or make FF7 a non-internet based game!



    I agree i think corprate hq in shinjuku-ku tokyo prefect has tied the devolpers and support teams hands away from the internet and IDE<intergrated devolper enviroment> to rake in the most profits from quite possiably the best game ever made in mankinds history



  21. #46

    Originally Posted by imported_Brittany


    It's been two days now and there has been no further update from Square-Enix about when we, the customers, will be able to play Final Fantasy 7! I want to know what the problem is and why aren't we getting any updates or support on the matter. You would think a company as important as Square-Enix would step up and tell us what's going on; or atleast try to do something about it. Fix the problem and atleast make a better launcher or make FF7 a non-internet based game!



    FF7 isn't an internet based game and can be played completely offline. You just have to disconnect your internet first (it's a poor workaround, but it works). This is assuming that you have successfully logged in at least once and are currently logged in (I don't see why you'd ever log yourself out). If you haven't been able to log in successfully yet, try checking your firewall rules, and see if there is a rule setup for FF7; if there isn't, add one. As noted on the previous thread, this has been somewhat of a problem since release, not just two days ago or so. I do hope SquareEnix fixes the problem once and for all, but hopefully these suggestions will help you be able to play FF7.


    [Edit]


    I've just seen they were playing around with some membership settings, maybe thats what you're referring to. My game can still connect to the server though, right now, no problem. According to them you could potentially still login with your facebook account.



  22. #47
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    1

    Is there anyone manning the support center? sure doesn't seem like it...

    For two weeks I have been attempting to contact the Square-Enix support center and it seems that there are no support employees.

    Phone: 10 hours at least to a non toll free number and only getting "Ring, Ring, All support agents are assisting other callers, your call will be answered in the order received" repeating continuously over and over and over.

    Chat: Most of the time chat is unavailable saying to try again during business hours, the thing is that it says this DURING business hours. When chat is up I have waited hours to be #1 in the queue only to then be bounced to a "no support members are available try email support" message...... This is VERY VERY aggravating!

    Email: Sent multiple email requests, never once a reply....

    And to think of all the money square has gotten from me over the years of having two FFXI accounts running since N-A release....

    This is an unacceptable way for any company to support their products. I get the feeling square has completely shut off N-A support which is a big mistake especially after launching a new MMO. It has gotten to the point where I might as well cancel both accounts, which I really don't want to do.

    Really frustrated...

    -Bob

  23. #48
    Great that doesn't bode well

    Was hoping that Support/CS might be better than my previous experiences but by the looks of it not

Page 2 of 2 First First 12

Tags for this Thread