Page 1 of 4 1234 Last

Thread: Links to TS2 MapMaker Sites

Links to TS2 MapMaker Sites

Post Links to TS2 MapMaker Sites

Post any links to sites related to the map maker here and I will keep updating this post to make a useful libary of map maker help and design sites. If you don't get what I just said ask me and I will try to explain in more detail.

If any one wants to know the times the list will most likely be up dated they are between 4:00 pm to 10:00 pm on weekdays, and when ever I can be arsed on weekends (all times GMT)

LINKS:

Official Eidos MapMaker Site

revolution's Map Maker Site

roujinz's Maps

TimeSplitters 2 Map Making Site

Elitte_forces' TimeSplitters 2 Site

The /\/\ap/\/\aker /\rena

TimeSplitters 2 Map Site

Editmap

TimeSplitters2 MapMaking Central

dmferrari14's MAPS

TimeSplitters2 Custom Map Archive

Xport saves for PlayStation2 (has TS2 maps)

ts2Gamer

TimeSplitters 2 Maps

TimeSplitters2.co.uk

TimeSplitters2 Planet

TimeSplitters2Files

Reaperbot's site

Seacat's Custom Levels for TimeSplitters2 - XBox

CodeJunkies' TimeSplitters2 Saves - Xbox

Nintendo GameCube File Sharing group

Satoshi's Site

TTM

Smile Re: Links to TS2 MapMaker Sites

Originally posted by The_Tax_Man
    It would be even more helpful if MMM made this post 'sticky' *hint hint*
    Done. Thanks TTM.

Big Grin

My pleasure

TTM
    Proud Owner and President of Stoned!! inc. (well half owner and president).
    Creater of the official map maker links topic
    I can't spell
    is a long signature.

R.I.P. Presto Studios, creators of The Journeyman Project series and other great games. (If you've heard of either of them please PM me, I'd like to know that I'm not the only one morning their death )

Not really a site, just somewhere i uploaded my screens for people that are interested, im gonna add a few more later of my own maps ive made, and a few UT2003 ones i adapted.

opps, forgot to add a link it seems.......

get my maps here

Re: Links to TS2 MapMaker Sites

Originally posted by The_Tax_Man
    LINKS: http://ts2.clan-ur.com/
    Glad to see you took my suggestion(EDIT: or MMM's, as it were), taxer

We can only hope ppl look at the sticky first before posting threads about:
    -GoldenEye Maps in Timesplitters
    -Perfect Dark Maps in Timesplitters

^ simply for the search engines.. (EDIT: What am I thinking. No one searches... :d)

~Trip

Big Grin

I'm always happy to steal other people's ideas TrippleFX.

TTM
    I can't spell
    is a long signature.

R.I.P. Presto Studios, creators of The Journeyman Project series and other great games. (If you've heard of either of them please PM me, I'd like to know that I'm not the only one morning their death )

I HAVE AMDE A TS2 WEBSITE, ITS AT WWW.TS2.B0X.COM

YES IT HAS MAPS ON IT AS I LURV THE EDITOR

""sorry forgot a dot""

Originally posted by hithere
    I HAVE AMDE A TS2 WEBSITE, ITS AT WWW.TS2B0X.COM

YES IT HAS MAPS ON IT AS I LURV THE EDITOR

Err......Tried your site.....mmmmm........Not Working.

Arrow

Originally posted by general chaos63

Err......Tried your site.....mmmmm........Not Working.
    'Twas missing a fullstop: http://www.ts2.b0x.com/

Cool U working for goverment?

MMM, or should I say....
    HARRY TIPPER

how did you know there was a .dot. in between ts2 and b0x? Well?

I'll tell u,
    because your...
    HARRY TIPPER

Its a conspiracy, everyone, its a conspiracy!

BTW: Owner of that map site ts2.b0x or whatever, i cant view ne of ur maps!

PS: MMM that was a cool scene when that laser bounced of ur glasses!

PPS: MMM is...
    HARRY TIPPER

lolza, only joking
    It is coming...
    The best of the best...
    It's name..?

TS2 MAPPER!!!

lmao. sorry every one, i was bout to up-load the maps but then decided to go trick or treating as bin laden. ill finnish my site of by the end of this week, thanks.

yer, im the webmaster of www.ts2.b0x.com. u cant veiw my maps cause there not there yet!! duuuuuuu

flipin hell ur solid!! no offence like. yer ill put em up befor the end of this week.

all please find my topic post somewhere in ts2 community chat. also im looking for any one willing to help work on my site. please mail me at nukepoo@hotmail.com if you would like to help.

Originally posted by hithere
    I HAVE AMDE A TS2 WEBSITE, ITS AT WWW.TS2.B0X.COM
    I don't see any map images on there... simply a page that lists 3 (2 of which are under construction, and the other one doesn't link anywhere)

ya soz, i went trick or treating tonigh so i couldnt up load the images, ill have them done by sunday at the latest, i have to have a jab tomorow!!!

but please all keep visiting my site and visit my poll please http://forums.eidosgames.com/forumdi...p?s=&forumid=5

plz plz plz vote in it, also i am looking for volenteer workers for my site, anyone interested please?? email me at nukepoo@hotmail.com

Sorry, mate, but usually you only promote a website if you actually have one... One with content, that is.

Your site as it sits currently looks like a cheap ploy for ad revenue..

shut up man! i aint buying a domian at bout £4000 for a good 1. ill do what i want with my site thanks. and ill advertise it how i like when i like.

Meh...

Just seems lame to promote a site with no content on it, promoting it like you actually had Maps on it at the time.

I'm not slagging you on your choice of a host, mate. I realize the costs involved. Just that you had professed to have maps on your site, but you didn't, that's all.

EDIT: Glad to see you've updated your site with the Bunker...

PS: Where's the archives?

happy now??

www.ts2.b0x.com a new timesplitters 2 map editor website, please vote in the poll!

Unhappy

I thort(?) there wouldhave been more sites submitted by now. I've only had the chance to put in two sites, and when I get home from school I find that MMM has done my job for me (not complaining). I started this thred in hope to get people to stop asking the same questions over and over but I'm hardly getting any response. Well so much for making a diffrence (for now - I hope).

TTM
    I can't spell
    is a long signature.

And yet people are still asking for sites, and asking how to make xxx maps etc...

Man is inherantly dumb, long live monkeys.

Well

Its helped me, I got Timesplitters 2 yesterday for my Gamecube, and thanks to these map sites, its become far more enjoyable
    - Ganonboy :)

im not hithere any more MMM, so please can you change my name next to my site to Elitte_forces

i can proove this by changing my old email addy on my site. ill do this in a bit so please change the names next to my site address

thanks

To Elitte_forces: I appreachite(?) (don't ask) you trying to change you're site's list name but please addres(?) all posts about sites to me (The_Tax_Man), after all it is my thred.

TTM

P.S. I changed the name of your site on the list
    I can't spell
    is a long signature.

sorry tax man

ok ill speek to you about stuf like that in this tread then, i just asked MMM because you seemed to be away alot and he updated the list the other day

the all new www.ts2.b0x.com all new with flash entrance movies and maps being up loaded now! ive had 0ver 300 hits in 2 days so i must be doing somthing right!

ps: hey! na ur right it was a bit rushed, so what do all you people think of it now? also tax mon, what did ya think of the flash i did?
    <html>
    <head>
    <title>SWiSH Movie - Advert.swi - www.swishzone.com</title>
    <meta name="author" content="SWiSH v2.0">
    <meta name="copyright" content="SWiSH v2.0">
    <meta name="keywords" content="action, advert, best, click, for, harrytipper, jpg, maker, map, net, scene, site, time, visit">

</head>
    <!-- Created by SWiSH - Flash made easy - only $49.95 - www.swishzone.com -->
    <body bgcolor="#686470">
    <center>
    <object classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000"
    codebase="http://active.macromedia.com/flash4/cabs/swflash.cab#version=4,0,0,0"
    id="Advert" width="80" height="80">
    <param name="movie" value="Advert.swf">
    <param name="quality" value="high">
    <param name="bgcolor" value="#686470">
    <embed name="Advert" src="Advert.swf" quality="high" bgcolor="#686470"
    width="80" height="80"
    type="application/x-shockwave-flash"
    pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash">
    </embed>
    </object>
    </center>
    </body>
    </html>

Unhappy

You probably got the hits from all the newbies who come to this page (or at least I hope they do).

TTM

P.S. Sorry if I over reacted but I've just been REALY pissed off lately. (boy that sounded sappy)

P.P.S. Your site is coming along (hate to say it but before you put the map and intro on the site was a bit crappy (no offence))
    I can't spell
    is a long signature.

Page 1 of 4 1234 Last