Thread: FINAL FANTASY XIII Members Code Request Thread; RE: Applying FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn Beta

FINAL FANTASY XIII Members Code Request Thread; RE: Applying FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn Beta

I would love to get my code back. I seem to have lost the slip that came with my copy of FFXIII. Thank you!

could you please retrieve my code

thanks!

could u pls retrieve my code thx so much

could you please retrieve my code

thanks you

Just posting to see if you could retrieve my code for me, Thanks!

I need my code, please help!

Are you still doing this? If so, I'd love to get my code!! Thanks!

Originally Posted by Robert Peeler
    Hello all!

Many of you have recently looked to apply to be in the FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn Beta period, and wanted to improve your chances of being selected for the PS3 beta by submitting your FINAL FANTASY XIII (for PS3) Members Code during the application process.

Did you keep that slip of paper that contained the code within? Did you write it down somewhere for future use? If you've already registered your copy of FINAL FANTASY XIII (PS3) and are missing your Square Enix Members code, we'd like you to respond in this thread and we will hunt it down for you!

If you're looking to retrieve your FINAL FANTASY XIII (PS3) code for use in applying to the FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn Beta, simply reply to this thread and we will look you up by account, then send you your code in a direct message to your inbox.

This is a manual process, but we will likewise try to facilitate the receipt of your code as quickly as possible.

Thank you for your patience, and we wish you luck on getting into this exciting upcoming beta period!
    Hey, I would love to beta this game on PS3! I actually have the members code. Just reply if you need it!

Hello all!

Many of you have recently looked to apply to be in the FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn Beta period, and wanted to improve your chances of being selected for the PS3 beta by submitting your FINAL FANTASY XIII (for PS3) Members Code during the application process.

Did you keep that slip of paper that contained the code within? Did you write it down somewhere for future use? If you've already registered your copy of FINAL FANTASY XIII (PS3) and are missing your Square Enix Members code, we'd like you to respond in this thread and we will hunt it down for you!

If you're looking to retrieve your FINAL FANTASY XIII (PS3) code for use in applying to the FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn Beta, simply reply to this thread and we will look you up by account, then send you your code in a direct message to your inbox.

This is a manual process, but we will likewise try to facilitate the receipt of your code as quickly as possible.

Thank you for your patience, and we wish you luck on getting into this exciting upcoming beta period!
    I have been completely unable to find the membership code for my game and would love if you could retrieve it for me from my account!

Hello all!

Please look mine up, I can give you my code again if you need it?

Would also like my code if possible, thank you!

I just want to let you guys know that they are working on it, I recieved my code a couple of weeks ago, but I have no idea when they are selecting PS3 beta or if I will get in

Hello, I would definitely like to get my members code. Thanks!

i have both Xbox and PS3 codes, I boght the games when they first came out...unfortunately this site will not allow me to register the games. Their legitimate copies...I have not figured out how to contact SE support, is their another way. Thiws site is so frustratinng..

i have FF 13 & 13-2 plus DLC on Xbox

i have Ps3 FF13..ist edition games bough on release..I have even the special FF13 Xbox Edition...I submitted an app for beta with a survey, did not know about this code...i am a big FF fan...have lots of the games..

I want to know my members code. Thanks!

I would like mine as well! Thanks!

Hey Guys,

Could I get my code please?

Thanks,

-Kaze-

I need my code please!

Need my Code also

I also need my code

I've registered it but can't find the slip

Hello all!

Hey there Robert! I actually just sent an e-mail regarding this dilemma! Can you help me out to find what that code was again? I know I screencapped it back when FFXIII first released and I registered the game, but can't find that screencap at the moment! D'oh!

I believe that Robert Peeler is no longer a part of Square Enix (at least not according SE NA's Twitter).

Originally Posted by Grimoire

I believe that Robert Peeler is no longer a part of Square Enix (at least not according SE NA's Twitter).

What?how?when? where is the twitter message saying this?

I'd like to retrieve my code thanks.

Page 21 of 29 First First ... 11171819202122232425 ... Last