Thread: FINAL FANTASY XIII Members Code Request Thread; RE: Applying FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn Beta

FINAL FANTASY XIII Members Code Request Thread; RE: Applying FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn Beta

Hai! I would like my members code please! Thank you!

Still waiting on that code, please hurry before phase 2 starts!

Originally Posted by Kai

I'm sorry, I have an EU region game, but I can give you my code wich I used to register game in my EU accout. I hope for your help.

I'm in the same situation, I registered the game in the European version, I can send in private the code I used.

Thanks

sweet been waiting to try FF XIV on the PS3 and PC

can someone tell me is the game even up or is there a date that the people who got a code get to play

i need my code

Originally Posted by MackusDamackus

i have allready registered for the beta under the email i use for this account, i have ff13 registered on here, is there a way to have it transferred onto my beta application?

I'm afraid not.

Originally Posted by Dagger11

May I please get my code?

EDIT: I also already signed up for the beta without the code about a month ago, is there any way to add this on or will I have to use a different email etc.? And sorry if you answered this before, it is a long thread. Thank you for offering this and looking forward to your reply!

I'm afraid you cannot resubmit your application with the code applied.

Originally Posted by FEELFREE
    help i lost my code
    I have your code but need you to allow for messaging in order to send it to you via PM.

Please PM me when you are able to do so and I will send you your code.

Originally Posted by duomaxwell007

can you look mine up as well.. however i alreay applied for the beta.. is there a way to add that code to my existing application or would i need to apply a second time?

I'm afraid you cannot reapply.

I lost my FF-13 code but would love to try the BETA and give u guys feedback.

Hi,

I applied to the beta using my FFXIII members code, but I entered it incorrectly... I submitted the code using "O's" instead of ZEROs with my email! is there a way to fix this?

If it was an incorrect code, the system would inform you. Unfortunately there is no way to resubmit your application.

Originally Posted by SoopaMan2K

Hello Mr. Robert Peeler. My name is Ray and I'm one of many people here who registered their FFXIII code to the site and did away with the code. My only problem is that I already signed for the beta(FFXIV) without using my code because I figured that you guys at SE already have it in your database.

I would like to know is there a way I can re-register for the beta with a working code after you guys pull my info and see that I did register my FFXIII code? Can I then, use a different email to sign up for the beta with said code from you guys?

Thanks for the help.

As mentioned, once you apply, you cannot reapply to the site with the same email address.

Originally Posted by imported_joshua

i have just registered my copy of ff13 a couple months ago and have not recieved any code.i DO have memebers code still in the case.If that is not the code i need for beta then i would like to have the right code too, thank you

Your code that you used to register FINAL FANTASY XIII is the code you submit to the Beta Application Site.

Originally Posted by gman_moose

Hi Robert,

Just wondering if you are still looking up codes for people who post, or was that for a limited time? I haven't received a message yet so I was just wondering if there was an issue finding my registration.

Thanks!

I believe your code was sent today.

Originally Posted by L Seba

My ps3 ff 13 did not havethat paper with the code, can I find the code in the blueray cd or maybe in the game box... how can I do it ... help

No, I'm afraid if you don't have a paper with the code, there isn't anything we can do to help you.

Hello,

All the code requests up to this post have been submitted via PM, with some exceptions listed below:

- If you don't have a copy of the game: FINAL FANTASY XIII (PlayStation 3) registered to the account that makes the request in this thread, I haven't provided you a code. Perhaps you have a different account with the game registered, if that's the case please make your request with that account. If you're having an issue logging into that account, please contact Customer Service: support.na.square-enix.com/

- If you have a user account that doesn't end in a # series, then at the moment I cannot look up your code. I'm looking into this.

- If you registered a copy of FINAL FANTASY XIII that was purchased from an EU retailer or in otherwords was an EU version (note the PEGI rating vs. ESRB etc.), then I cannot look up your code through our database. Please contact the EU Support for more information.

- If you already applied for the FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn Beta, you are not able to reapply using the code.

- If you submitted your code registration in the last two months, you aren't on our current listing for code redemption, I'm looking into updating the database at my disposal.

If you do not fit the above criteria and still didn't hear from me, please reply back on this thread.

Originally Posted by Robert Peeler
    Hello all!

Many of you have recently looked to apply to be in the FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn Beta period, and wanted to improve your chances of being selected for the PS3 beta by submitting your FINAL FANTASY XIII (for PS3) Members Code during the application process.

Did you keep that slip of paper that contained the code within? Did you write it down somewhere for future use? If you've already registered your copy of FINAL FANTASY XIII (PS3) and are missing your Square Enix Members code, we'd like you to respond in this thread and we will hunt it down for you!

If you're looking to retrieve your FINAL FANTASY XIII (PS3) code for use in applying to the FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn Beta, simply reply to this thread and we will look you up by account, then send you your code in a direct message to your inbox.

This is a manual process, but we will likewise try to facilitate the receipt of your code as quickly as possible.

Thank you for your patience, and we wish you luck on getting into this exciting upcoming beta period!
    Can you please look up my FFXIII member code, I want to register for the new 14 beta and want to ensure that I have the best shot I can.

Thanks guys for my all time fav games!! I too would love to have a chance to try out the beta if u could send my reg code it b great!!

Hello all!

Many of you have recently looked to apply to be in the FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn Beta period, and wanted to improve your chances of being selected for the PS3 beta by submitting your FINAL FANTASY XIII (for PS3) Members Code during the application process.

Did you keep that slip of paper that contained the code within? Did you write it down somewhere for future use? If you've already registered your copy of FINAL FANTASY XIII (PS3) and are missing your Square Enix Members code, we'd like you to respond in this thread and we will hunt it down for you!

If you're looking to retrieve your FINAL FANTASY XIII (PS3) code for use in applying to the FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn Beta, simply reply to this thread and we will look you up by account, then send you your code in a direct message to your inbox.

This is a manual process, but we will likewise try to facilitate the receipt of your code as quickly as possible.

Thank you for your patience, and we wish you luck on getting into this exciting upcoming beta period!
    ohhh beta for final fantasy XIV beta im down

Hello all!

Hi

I have my FFXIII code but when I try to enter it on the member account it says that its an invalid code. I thought that maybe I was reading a letter or number wrong but I tried switching things around with no avail. I bought this game new so I dont understand why the code wont go through. Is there any way I can photocopy the code as proof to get a new code?

Thanks

I'd like my code please.

Hi,

I registered my FFXIII code long long time ago and need the code to apply for the PS3 beta. I hope you can help me with that.

I do have a big concern though.

On the list of my registered games, the box shown is the Xbox one... and I don't even have an Xbox!! My copy is for PS3. I hope that's only a glitch.

So far, all the customer service I have get from Square-Enix (in game and email) has been awesome !!

I hope not to run into dificulties this time.

Thank you so much for your time.

I have lost my slip of paper with the code on it and I would like to retrieve it!

Page 19 of 29 First First ... 9151617181920212223 ... Last