Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Final Fantasy All The Bravest

Final Fantasy All The Bravest

Final Fantasy All The Bravest

FINAL FANTASY ALL THE BRAVEST—A pick-up-and-go RPG with massive battles!

?The Active Time Battle system is back with the largest parties in FINAL FANTASY history! FINAL FANTASY ALL THE BRAVEST is a touch-action RPG in which you continuously battle enemies to advance through the game’s many stages. Defeating foes earns you the experience points you need to level up, which in turns grants you character slots to add more and more members to your party. Combat is based on the classic Active Time Battle (ATB) system of the FINAL FANTASY series. Every character possesses an ATB gauge that displays the time remaining until that character can execute an action. When the gauge is full, simply tap or drag your finger over the character to attack. Touch multiple characters in quick succession to experience exhilarating and fast-paced battle unlike anything you’ve ever played before! Once every three hours, the Fever option will appear. Once activated, you will be able to attack without waiting for ATB gauges to refill as long as the chocobo-themed music is playing. Deal as much damage as you can before the battle fever ends!

?Characters, enemies, and music from throughout the FINAL FANTASY series! Progress through the game to unlock over 20 different classic jobs, including warrior, monk, red mage, and more! Each job brings its own special abilities to the battleground, where you will encounter timeless FINAL FANTASY foes such as behemoths, bombs, and cactuars. At the end of each stage waits a harrowing encounter with a fiendish FINAL FANTASY boss! The game’s musical library comes packed with over 30 songs from the series, the majority of which are themes from battle. The perfect soundtrack to listen to as your crush your enemies and see them driven before you!

?Track your collection of every character, enemy, and item with in-game catalogs! The game’s three catalogs will keep a record of every character that joins your ranks, every enemy you encounter, and every item you obtain. Collect them all and open the catalogs to flip through the nostalgia whenever you like!

?Take part in leaderboards and social networking features! Global leaderboards will rank players based on stats such as the amount of damage dealt in the course of a single Fever. You will also be able to track progress and other feats using the game’s achievement system. Social networking features allow you to post directly to Facebook and Twitter, and reward you for doing so by granting additional member slots. Post and tweet away to increase the size of your party for battle!

?Purchase premium characters and new game worlds! The in-game shop offers access to 35 famous characters from a number of FINAL FANTASY titles. Each purchase ensures you will receive a new, random character. Which powerful favorites will you have join your party? You are also able to purchase additional game stages from FINAL FANTASY VII, X, and XIII. Board airships bound for new worlds where further adventures await!

itunes.apple.com/nz/app/final-fantasy-al...

Square Enix Teaser Site Hints At Final Fantasy V? Final Fantasy VI?

www.siliconera.com/2013/01/14/square-eni...

www.finalfantasy.net/v/ffvithemed-websit...

i really don't know why you are doing this to us square , your fans are waiting so badly and everytime we ask for versus you reply to us with a non versus announcement , i really cursed the moment when ios and android joined the gaming world ...

we're still waiting though ...

I hope it's not one of those social/card games.

As if we needed more iOS titles.

Square, you really need to step your game up if you want to put out quality titles.

at least release it on PSN ! or XBLA , ios is not the only available device

FFV and VI are released on PSN already.

We'll find out what this is in two-ish days time. With that said, I'm not even sure what to think of it. The color is wrong to be FFV and there's too few characters to be the cast of VI ( the sprites are wrong for that anyway).

Getting tired of this crap. But whatever. It's to be expected.

Will this even make it out of Japan? The market there seems more willing to buy mobile games, but I'm not sure what to say for North America.

Anyways, the sprites suggest some retro 2D style game, but the most onscreen characters in battle was 5 for FFIV, and a commenter on another site suggested the Behemoth sprites on the left look like their from FFVI, and the red tone would match to that, so...

Originally Posted by new_tradition

Will this even make it out of Japan?

Yes, it's already out: itunes.apple.com/nz/app/id581058256

Hurray! More garbage next to no one will buy!

This is getting ridiculous now.

Originally Posted by Orichalcum+

FFV and VI are released on PSN already.

We'll find out what this is in two-ish days time. With that said, I'm not even sure what to think of it. The color is wrong to be FFV and there's too few characters to be the cast of VI ( the sprites are wrong for that anyway).

yea horrible ports of Final Fantasy V and VI that have a lot of bugs and glitches

I had return my copy of Final Fantasy Anthology because it wouldn't even play past the opening in Final Fantasy V

I can't understand why, Square Enix, decided to produce old "vintage" games, instead to develop games with the new graphic enegine, like we saw on Agni's Philosophy.

alistair6969: "Already ppl are cheating on FF-ATB look on the leaderboards top 1 score 999,999,999 top 2 999,999,999 top 3 999,999,999 & so on.

Should they share top 1 spot as it the same high score top 25 ppl have 999,999,999 if they did'nt cheat then the game is wrong I bought 3 worlds air tickets cost £2.45 each."

Ben Bateman: "That's a shame. We'll pass this feedback onto Japan. The game is still great fun, so we hope you enjoy it despite the leader board issues that have been highlighted.

I'll be jumping on this tonight once I've finished in the office. Can't wait!"

Shame it's terrible.

FINAL FANTASY ALL THE BRAVEST Available Now

na.square-enix.com/finalfantasyallthebra...

I would buy it if it was like Dimensions or something, but is kinda too casual for me.

I was very skeptical over Dimesnions when it released for a moblie platform instead of a handheld. (3DS or Vita maybe?) Though, at least FFD had the core elements of Final Fantasy.

I honestly have no idea where Square came up with the idea for this game, but seriously, someone needs to find other things to create and sell. I have absolutely no problem with the ATB system of Final Fantasy, and in mnay ways I love it, but this game makes it look ridiculous. Tapping and swiping characters so ALL of them can attack, even the non-offensive classes? And paying money just so you can get a random character that is just handed out? No. I say no. This has to be one of the worst video games to ever bear the name Final Fantasy, and I really am not just saying that. If this is the path that SE is going to take it's valued customers down, then I will certainly look elsewhere for my RPG needs.

If I were the creator of this game, I would be ashamed. This game will forever be sitting in the bottom of the barrel of useless video games, along with all the free iOS and Android crap that comes out, is fun for a few minutes, then is never played again.

Come on Square, wake UP! Listen to your fan base for once!

Final Fantasy All The Bravest is the kind of game that would be right up my alley: it's nostalgia, pure and simple. I love games that take a tongue-in-cheek look back on the long history of a series.
    I downloaded the game, I've played it a bit, and I would have enjoyed myself...
    ...but the In-App-Purchases completely ruin the experience for me. I would have been perfectly happy to drop a few dollars getting nostalgic characters from Final Fantasy games I have spent (literally) hundreds of hours playing. But $0.99 for a completely random choice? Frankly, I find it insulting. What if I've never played Final Fantasy XI and couldn't care less about Shantotto? Now I've not only spent money on the game itself but have to roll the dice on my experience?
    I actually went ahead and bought a few characters, only to wind up with a handful of "premium" content from titles I have never played, feel no nostalgia towards, and therefore are worthless to me in a game that is predicated entirely on letting players relive fond memories.
    I've wound up so disgusted that I have no desire to continue playing the game at all.

I sincerely hope that a future update will revise the In-App Purchase system, because all I feel now is abused.

Am I the only one?

EDIT: Fixed spelling error.

Yeah it's kinda sad that they're doing this.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last