Thread: Star Ocean Online Registration.

Star Ocean Online Registration.

Star Ocean Online Registration.

I'd like to registrate my Star Ocean game Online. but all I see in the box is a mail in Registration forum.

Games that have the mail registration cards (I know SO3 had one), are too early to count under registration for Members. All games that were released on and after March 17, 2009 have the Square Enix Members insert.

Originally Posted by Death.magick
    I'd like to registrate my Star Ocean game Online. but all I see in the box is a mail in Registration forum.
    i was trying to register my games as well but it wont let me access the game registration part of the page. My copy of SOTLH had a card registration in it, but when i mailed it. I got it back with a rejection stamped on it by square-enix. My copy of ffxiii-2 came with a members code, but idk what i'm suppose to do with it.

Registering Star Ocean The Last Hope International

I can't figure out how to register Star Ocean The Last Hope International. The Square Enix Members Serial Code is in the form XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX and not either of the two forms mentioned on the add games page. Is this game too old to register? I just bought it a few months ago.

I searched around on the forum and a moderator had this reply:

If you can't register a NA game code, it's because the game registration form in its current form is a clone of the EU one. Your registered games have not disappeared. The team is currently working on a bunch of things, and this particular subject is, of course, on their list.

I guess I will have to wait until the website is fixed.