Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SPOILER:Unseen Screenshots

Originally posted by FoxyKat
    Haha, in the third one you can see up Kurtis's nose!!!!
    Yeah and fortunately he knows of the existance of a hankie ...

Also, I wonder what kind of a voice he has? Does he has the kind of Prince - Sting (especially from the times of The Police)-kinda voice or does he have more of a Barry White - Brad Roberts (from The Crash Test Dummies)-kinda voice? I'd like him with a deep voice, coz a peeping voice would only make him more of a weirdo.
    Opera? What is opera? Opera is when a guy gets stabbed in the back and instead of bleeding ... he starts to sing.

Lady in Black Guest
    Originally posted by Godfather
    I wonder what kind of a voice he has? Does he has the kind of Prince - Sting (especially from the times of The Police)-kinda voice or does he have more of a Barry White - Brad Roberts (from The Crash Test Dummies)-kinda voice? I'd like him with a deep voice, coz a peeping voice would only make him more of a weirdo.
    I wonder too. Also I wonder if he's french.

Originally posted by Lady in Black
    I wonder too. Also I wonder if he's french.
    French?!!

Just because he's globbetrotting in France doesn't mean that he's French. I mean: with a name like Kurtis Trent he's rather English or American or Irish than French ... I think.
    Opera? What is opera? Opera is when a guy gets stabbed in the back and instead of bleeding ... he starts to sing.

Lady in Black Guest

Wink

It's just a thought.

He looks like a mixture of Irish and Texan (a touch of English).
    http://www.angelfire.com/games5/aodf...7/TROFlogo.jpg
    Join me at my Forum! Click the sig to see!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12