Thread: Inviation Code Problems

Inviation Code Problems

Inviation Code Problems

Has anyone else failed to recieve them after the 1.1 update??
    Introduced a friend to GC and he said that he had done everything right by entering my code TE81126 and got nothing.Checked my invites and still only have 3

Inviation Code Problems

I have got an Inviation code problems. I have an invitation so far at 7 device. Today 2 of my friend install GC and enter my invitation code OS34247 but my invitation list still at 7 person and my friend account didn't add to my friend list too. Why?? Pls Help me to solve this problem.

Same me

I have got an Inviation code problems. I have an invitation so far at 3-4 device. Today 2 of my friend install GC and enter my invitation code YZ12186 but my invitation list still at 4 person and my friend account didn't add to my friend list too. Why?? Pls Help me to solve this problem.

Inviation code issue

I have got an Inviation code problems. I have an invitation so far at 3-4 device. Today 2 of my friend install GC and enter my invitation code YZ12186 but my invitation list still at 2 person and my friend account didn't add to my friend list too and invitation not count . Why?? Pls Help me to solve this problem.

So do I. too bad

Rumour only!!! You now have to complete a few quests before getting the ref. would be nice if the moderators could confirm this.

no sound from SE! abadoned tthis game already??

Originally Posted by chilly1966
    Has anyone else failed to recieve them after the 1.1 update??
    Introduced a friend to GC and he said that he had done everything right by entering my code TE81126 and got nothing.Checked my invites and still only have 3

Originally Posted by chilly1966
    So do I. too bad

Same issue... I should have 7 referrals, sitting at 0 still -_-

Same. reffered a friend, watched him enter the code right next to me, but still sitting and 0 referrals and neither he nor I received anything

Just entering the code won't work anymore. I've heard that the new player must complete the first few quests (clearing the first tower, I believe?) for the referral to count. Just tell your friend to play a bit and eventually you should get credit.

This change was most likely done in order to stop/deter referral services, which is all well and good, but...it's a bit of a pain in the ass, especially if your friend has no real intention of playing the game.

I have got an Inviation code problems. I have used 3 of my friends' devices to download the game and started game with my Inviation Code: AC32316. However, i have never recived any gift and "Number of people invited so far" is 0.

Can SE team fix this problem for me, please?

Thank you!

Sincerely.

please have a look on my account i invited 3 friends and got no gift.. my code is OH38135

Contact [Customer Service] support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.ph...

my account is having this problem too!!! I'm now invited 5 friends already. But there's no sign of gift.
    please have a look.
    My team name is "hame". And my code is "az02581".

You friend has to finish the tutorial completely. All the way to where they explain the invites. After that I played maybe 5 minutes and did a few hunts and it worked.

Use my code and I will give you three 3 star cards or one 4 stars. My code is GB73039

User Dr@gonSlay

I have got an Inviation code problems. I have used 3 of my friends' devices to download the game and started game with my Inviation Code is: PK66881 my Team Name is MasterYuki However, i have never recived any gift and "Number of people invited so far" is 0.
    Can SE team fix this problem for me, please?
    Thank you!
    Sincerely.

Yea I don't understand, 2 of my friends already input my code but I don't get any confirmation or something.

Can you please do something about it? My code is PU86881

Submit a report of your issue to [GUARDIAN CROSS Customer Service] support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.ph...