Thread: Crashing to desktop WHILE playing...

Crashing to desktop WHILE playing...

Crashing to desktop WHILE playing...

I got the game to work by disabling Hardware Sound acceleration, but after playing for about 10 minutes, it crashed to the desktop with no error. Any ideas? Yes, I've read the FAQ, no help. This is a very buggy game.

Thumbs Down 10-min bug

I expirience some problem too!

After playing 8-10 minutes, it crashes to desktop!

It happen EVERY time when i playing!

This is piece of in a barrel of honey!

Some my friends meet that problem too!

same here...dude!

i was waiting almost a year for this game and this wat i get in return!
    come one eidos...we need a solution for this!

Question

I'm with you guys. I've been waiting for this since I finished the first one. I remember having a butt-load of problems with the first one as well. I hope they can correct the problem quicker this time.

P.S. No one I know can run this game for more than 5 - 10 min.

Have the same problem with crash to desk top after about 5/6 mins of playing. Did all the normal stuff of checking latest drivers but still seems to be pants.

Love the first Hitman and was looking forward to 2 but my experience has been frustrating to say the least.

I have been through the Forum but apart from users stating the normal remedies Eidos seems quite on this front

Well I'm off to beat the dog, kick the cat and spank the monkey but will check back someday hoping someone would have resolved this issue.

SPANK

PS Anyone wana buy HITMAN 2 CD?, makes a nice beer mat!

Rolleyes

Ya man same crap here too. but i can play for a while. but ever so often it crashes quietly. dont really know why. Plus i think that it has some bugs, cause when they put in the FAQ to defrag and run system checks. thats just a way to buy them time so they can reveiw the problem. kinda a cop out to release a unfinished game. but still its a great game none-the-less