Thread: FFXIV: Housing

FFXIV: Housing

FFXIV: Housing

You know you guys have put alot of work in this and I must say the Alpha has really got me hyped to play ARR.

Just figured I'd lay a compliment here for your hard work, and people can add their compliments as well.

Just one request: When we get player housing, I WANT to be able to put a statue of you Yoshi-P and your whole team in my yard in the middle of the player city. SO THAT ALL THOSE AMAZED CAN WORSHIP IT!

just a small request......but a fun and interesting one eh?

lol that would be freakin awesome, i'd definitely want that in my yard xD.

When Phase 4 comes around, and we all get to that stage where we can set up a Free Company, we should all chip in for a house!

Who's in?

yeah at the moment only free companies can buy houses. but yeah making gil is easy at higher levels. Definitely count me in

Since Phase 4 is open beta and it transfers.. I'm kind of saving my moolah. Hahah. Sounds fun but nah. x)

I'm in! We've got the google doc up with everyone's PSN, Character and Skype info. We could totally make a badass guild if we wanted! But, add me, anyone, and I'll throw in gil for a house.

Character (beta 3) - Azrael Fotian
    Character (final) - Zatoichi Kasai

Google doc - http://tinyurl.com/seffxivguild

i dont mind hunting gil for a house come open beta.

Yea, I'm definitely down for the house... I'm going to be doing alot of gathering and crafting as well so I can save up money for that

Wha exactly are Free Company Houses? I haven't picked a FC yet so I'm confused.

I wanna be with Gridiania though. x;

Originally Posted by Demyx.

Free company are basically guild...so i assume free company house is like a HQ for ur guild...

sign me in looks like fun

Count me in I dont mind putting gil in for a House

Originally Posted by Arjay
    Originally Posted by Demyx.

Free company are basically guild...so i assume free company house is like a HQ for ur guild...

sign me in looks like fun

Free company houses are Houses you can buy for your guild and with your guild. there's 3 different areas. each for one of the 3 different cities. you can buy plots of land and build houses on it. the biggest house is what i am aiming for lol

I wonder if they will allow personal housing eventually, Or is it going to be only FC housing? even if its added at a later time

Originally Posted by AroMyth

I wonder if they will allow personal housing eventually, Or is it going to be only FC housing? even if its added at a later time

If they have a good standing with FC houses they will implement personal homes but at the moment they want to test and see how well the system works out so its FC only

I am all for housing FC or otherwise. I just hope the inital cost wont be like 10,000,000 gil lol