Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324 LastLast

Thread: ECC Forum welcome thread :-) Introduce yourself!

Quote Originally Posted by BeckyB View Post
    hello everyone

im not new but had to make new account could'nt remember my log in details lol last time i came on here i just found out i was pregnant 2 years on and im back yay
    Welcome back, Becky. Congratulations on the child! Always a fantastic reason to have a bit of absence from something!
    --->Winter's YouTube <--- Currently Serving 'TR:A'
    signature image

thankyou its good to be back
    signature image

Hi! My name is Patryk. I hope a good fun on the forum

-----
    Blog GreenZoner
    Last edited by Wiessek; 29th Jun 2015 at 20:18.

Welcome Patryk.

Hope you enjoy your stay with us.
    Ham and Eggs - a days work for the chicken, a lifetime commitment for the pig.
    signature image

Wow, this forum is really, REALLY old! So cool that it's still active and thriving. I just made this account today, so time to introduce myself I guess...

- Who are you?
    My name is Jasper and I made this account together with my girlfriend Miranda.

- Where do you live?
    We live in The Netherlands.

- What school do you go to or what work do you do?
    Miranda is currently studying for her University Master's degree in Psychology and I am currently studying for my University Bachelor's degree in Sinology (Chinese Language and Culture).

- What are your hobbies?
    Most of all, we like to play video games, watch films and tv series, read books (mainly fantasy) and chill at home. When we go out, we like to go to the park, the zoo, theme parks, or just go shopping.

- How did you find us?
    Miranda has been a fan of Kingdom Hearts since the 2000's, when she played Kingdom Hearts I and II on her PlayStation 2. I have been a fan of the Final Fantasy series since I bought a PSP and played Final Fantasy I, II, Tactics and Dissidia on it. I gave Miranda the Kingdom Hearts I.5 HD Remix for the PlayStation 3 last Christmas, and she gave me the II,5 HD Remix for my birthday last February. Today (June 26th) is actually her birthday, and I gave her Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days for the Nintendo DS. When we saw the code inside, we remembered that we still had to register our games on the Square Enix website and make an account, so here we are! I hope we can find a community here that shares our love for Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy and other magnificent games!

Bye, Jasper
    Last edited by Jaspanda; 26th Jun 2015 at 17:26.

Welcome op het forum, Jasper

En gefeliciteerd, Miranda

Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

Hi everyone!
    I'm Kate and I live in Sedbergh, England. I started cosplay in 2007 and I've been a Tomb Raider fan since around 2000 when I got my first TR game, Tomb Raider III.
    I'm a budding writer/filmmaker. I wrote the upcoming fan film "Hunted" (based on the 2013 Tomb Raider game) that stars Anne Roig and Sara Croft. I also do a bit of photography, piano and video editing.
    Filmmaker in the making...
    http://www.facebook.com/katesykesUK

Quote Originally Posted by KateRSykes View Post
    Hi everyone!
    I'm Kate and I live in Sedbergh, England. I started cosplay in 2007 and I've been a Tomb Raider fan since around 2000 when I got my first TR game, Tomb Raider III.
    I'm a budding writer/filmmaker. I wrote the upcoming fan film "Hunted" (based on the 2013 Tomb Raider game) that stars Anne Roig and Sara Croft. I also do a bit of photography, piano and video editing.
    Hi Kate, welcome to the forums

Is there already a preview of that fan film? Curious to now if it's one that I already heard of or not

And do you have any cosplay photos that you can share? Love to see them!

Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Driber View Post
    Hi Kate, welcome to the forums

Is there already a preview of that fan film? Curious to now if it's one that I already heard of or not

And do you have any cosplay photos that you can share? Love to see them!
    Thanks so much, Driber! No trailer yet as we still have most of the filming to do but we do have a Facebook page which is https://www.facebook.com/katesykestombraiderfanfilm (excuse the url - that was made before we had a final title) and yes, I'll post my cosplay today.
    Filmmaker in the making...
    http://www.facebook.com/katesykesUK

Quote Originally Posted by mlnviets View Post
    i am george chazaridis and i leave in greece.i am 28years old.i like final fantasys games.i have ps4 and i hope to take soon the final fantasy xv thx so much.with respect george chazaridis.
    i play final fantasys games years i am a fun thx agai [removed]
    Welcome to the forums mlnviets aka George!
    Last edited by Driber; 10th Jul 2015 at 20:56. Reason: .
    Whit’s fur ye’ll no go by ye.

Saw the photos in the fan art thread, great stuff, Kate

---

I'm afraid that was a spammer, KoolKat :/

Hi everyone!
    I've been on this forum for awile and now it's time to introduce myself.
    I'm from Moscow, my name is Vladimir and I'm 27. I had alot of different jobs while I was a student. After the army I decided to change my life completely and start doing what I enjoy to do. Only! Including the job. With a degree in Law, I start working in British IT company as QA testing engineer, and now I'm a senior one. I always had passion about drawing and technologies. So I started working on own little project two years ago, just making something every evening little by little after the work. Now I work on it as much as I can, I have a little team of professional developers and a project on Collective! I always was inspired by Final Fantasy games (my favourite ones are FF9 and FFT), and games such as Legend of Mana and Chrono Cross. I'm the one who is responsible for all graphics and team leading. I want to start a topic about my art soon, somewhere on this forum. I hope you will like some works and you will see the progress in the Future
    We are on Collective! Please support the project with your vote! Many thanks
    http://collective.square-enix.com/projects/154/sacred-artefacts-tactical-challenge

Hello i posted something i think on here about legend of dragoon please tell me what you people think.

Hello im new here, gonna check out the new final fantasy online for ps4 tomorrow was wondering if anyone is willing to add me on ps4 my PSN is demonicsoul19 gonna get the bundle, im currently taking a break from WoW and wanna try something new. Maybe a invite to a clan or guild XD im a complete newb to final fantasy online.

Quote Originally Posted by Driber View Post
    I'm afraid that was a spammer, KoolKat :/
    Oops, sorry Driber. Bit embarrassed I didn't realise.

Don't be, KK! Those pesky spammers are getting more and more clever.
    It's often hard to distinguish them from legit members these days

Hi everyone. On the Old Eidos forums I was known as Dumah's Wraith, but I lost the details of that account when we switched to Square Enix forums. But I booted up BO2 a few days ago and got hit with a massive blast of nostalgia, so here I am again. Some of you old hands might remember me, I wasn't planning on staying out of touch for anywhere near this long, been planning on plugging back in for a long time. Good to be back!

(And Happy Christmas!)

Welcome back Dumah. I remember you.
    Ham and Eggs - a days work for the chicken, a lifetime commitment for the pig.
    signature image

Hi Thanks for letting me in on this site. My Name is Mark Persaud and i am a Graphic Artist from Guyana South America. I know not many of you may know where Guyana is lol!! but we are next to Brazil. I love playing video games, especially the Hitman series by Eidos also drawing, painting and playing/watching soccer. I came across this site via searching google for Hitman fan arts because i wanted to do one which is my first. Thanks again and i hope to get to know some of you fine people in here. Bless

hi everyone, i have a problem about the log in with the app FF Portal: i can't log in because i don't remember the ID number and i can't log in with the email. Please say me where i can see my ID number. Thanks

PS= sorry for the bad english, i'm italian
    PPS= i know that i shouldn't write this post here, but i would prefer a quickly answer, sorry

Hi people!

I'm a big lover of chocolate ice cream and PvP MMORPGs. And couple more less important things =)

I love these kinds of posts . One of my favorite ways to spend my spare time, I also like football and movies on http://www.movietubenowfull.com/.

lol, at least I recognised this one. Reported.

Quote Originally Posted by UnkindAbyss View Post
    Hi everyone. On the Old Eidos forums I was known as Dumah's Wraith, but I lost the details of that account when we switched to Square Enix forums. But I booted up BO2 a few days ago and got hit with a massive blast of nostalgia, so here I am again. Some of you old hands might remember me, I wasn't planning on staying out of touch for anywhere near this long, been planning on plugging back in for a long time. Good to be back!

(And Happy Christmas!)
    I remember you. Welcome back.

Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324 LastLast