Thread: Some screenshots

Some screenshots

Cool Some screenshots

Lo all,

Ive started DromEding again and what better way to announce im making another FM than with some screenshots

Theres no name for the new mission yet and theres still a long way to go, but it should get there with a bit of time and work.

They have all been gamma corrected to some degree to make them look bright enough outside of the game and shrunk to 800x600. I have also put up a group of screenshots from my last FM Hidden Agenda for those who might not have played it yet.

Hope you all like em, comments etc are welcome.

Screenshots here

Thumbs Up

The Screenshots looks great, especially the Main Hall and the library. Keep up the good work

Cool

Hidden Agenda was very well done AslyuM and enjoyed playing it. Your screenies for your new one just really look good all around and I will be looking forward to the day when it's up and running! I'm sure it will be an excellent game to play Good Luck with it and Good Hunting!
    It's not how you win the game, it's how you PLAY it! Have FUN!

Wow...those really look fantastic! I'm ashamed to admit I haven't played your first effort yet. I'll be sure to get them played shortly though. I really can't say enough how great those screenies look though.
    Super!
    You can take our forum...but not our history
    http://home.woh.rr.com/rnmssite/statsig.jpg

Thumbs Up

Very nice indeed.
    I love The Main Hall and The Library in the new screen shots.
    The Honest Thief - FMs, screenshots, DromED, links ... Zaccheus' hospital blog

Oh boy...They look super sweet!

I like to see rooms that use different angles, and that library sur looks interesting. Nice use of textures too. Keep at it.

Hey, thanks for the replies all!

It seems like the library has gone down well... strange i cant stand the things

Thumbs Up

Originally posted by RicknMel
    Wow...those really look fantastic! I'm ashamed to admit I haven't played your first effort yet. I'll be sure to get them played shortly though. I really can't say enough how great those screenies look though.
    Super!
    Well...as promised, I played "Hidden Agenda" last night.

Excellent. You have a great sense of "decor". Almost every place you can stand and look is worthy of a screen shot, right down to the "coat closets" in the church. Good story, and solid gameplay.
    Now I'm looking forward even more to your "mission in progress".
    Two thumbs up!

Oh... a question...
    Has anyone been able to find a way to "disable" the large mechbeast in the biggest cathedral while keeping him in the corner undisturbed? I tried several times to wiggle behind it, but couldn't quite get him. The last time, I ended up alerting him...... he spun around and got stuck kinda funny in the corner....I was stuck there too....he couldn't hurt me....his bombs were all bouncing away...but I could hit him with my sword....I ended up switching to my blackjack and actually KO'd him after about 20 whacks! It was a riot!
    You can take our forum...but not our history
    http://home.woh.rr.com/rnmssite/statsig.jpg