Thread: Final Fantasy for NES was and is still an awesome game... would love to see another of this style!!! for ps3

Final Fantasy for NES was and is still an awesome game... would love to see another of this style!!! for ps3

Final Fantasy for NES was and is still an awesome game... would love to see another of this style!!! for ps3

Re release would be good!.

The FF1 in the "Origins" PS1 version was the best remake of 'any' game that I have ever played. I played through FF1 for the NES more times than any other FF game, so it was easy for me to notice all of the great things that were done with the "Origins" version. SE needs to look back at what they did with that game because, that's exactly how they need to approach any 'remake' project in the future. They enhanced the game without 'removing' anything. A "job well-done" with that one.

The "Story" use to only be about half of the entertainment in the FF games. Today, they're just about the whole dang thing. Which means we're only getting about half of what we used to get from a FF game. I have no problem with any of the stories in the FF series. I just have a problem with the "point-A, to point-B, to point-C" style in the FF series. That style is best used in "Action/Adventure" games, and it doesn't belong in a numbered FF title. Sure, there have been some linear moments in each FF title since the beginning. But, those moments were scattered over expansive worlds in the 1st nine titles. 9 titles across 3 generations of consoles over a 14-year period. I don't blame people for being angry with the changes. I 'certainly' don't feel that they should just 'appreciate' the changes. Many things they love about the series have been eliminated. And they are expected to 'appreciate' that? No, they're going to speak up about it.