Page 1 of 49 1234511 ... Last

Thread: LOOK FORWARD TO IT! Most Anticipated Moment of 2013

LOOK FORWARD TO IT! Most Anticipated Moment of 2013

LOOK FORWARD TO IT! Most Anticipated Moment of 2013

We love to say "Look forward to it!" a lot here at Square Enix; but I'd like to ask all of you what your most anticipated "Look forward to it!" moment is for 2013. It could be a game release, a game announcement, a new console announcement, or just a great gaming moment with your friends!

Let us know below!

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, been playing the original (1.0) since the beta! Can't wait to play with the old friends again, and meet new ones! A new entry on the Front Mission series would be more than welcome too.

Also, an english version for Dragon Quest X, Bravely Default and Final Fantasy Type-0 would be more than welcome!

Announcement of Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix for North America and Europe, keeping the Final Mix editions with it as well.

The announcement of Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix for North America and Europe. Anything related to Bravely Default: Flying Fairy and Final Fantasy Type-0.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, of course.

Final Fantasy Type-0

Final Fantasy X (Vita)

Bravely Default

Final Fantasy Type-0

Lightning Returns FFXIII

Tomb Raider

I am looking forward to Official release date annoucement for LR:FFXIII, an official release date or confirming KH 1.5 Remix HD for the states.! I hope FF Type-0 will release for the vita. My most wanted title is FF vs 13!!

FINAL FANTASY TYPE-0 localization announcement. That would make my 2013.

I have to admit, a western release for Final Fantasy Type-0 would be awesome.

Playstation 3 - FFX HD and LRFFXIII, Remember Me, DMC, Ni No Kuni, The Last of Us, Metal Gear Rising,

Wii U - Pikmin 3, SSBM U,

Final Fantasy Versus XIII - (It's been 7 years Square Enix... 7 YEARS for this!)

Final Fantasy Type-0

Final Fantasy X HD

Originally Posted by Robert Peeler
    We love to say "Look forward to it!" a lot here at Square Enix; but I'd like to ask all of you what your most anticipated "Look forward to it!" moment is for 2013. It could be a game release, a game announcement, a new console announcement, or just a great gaming moment with your friends!

Let us know below!
    My dream is to have Final Fantasy TYPE-0 on my PS Vita. A western realease for TYPE-0 would be great!!!

Looking forward to the magnifcant announcement of Final Fantasy type-0 for the west! You people are amazing!!!

What I look foward to in 2013 is final fantasy type zero, from what I heard it seems like a truly magnificent game

Final Fantasy Type - 0 will be great! we are waiting this for years!

Originally Posted by Robert Peeler

Let us know below!
    Final Fantasy Type-0!!

Please People! *--*

Type 0 either PSP or Vita localized in the West

Final Fantasy X HD for Vita

And info on FFXIII VS

Think it is pretty obvious what people want

Final Fantasy Type-0 for the West. Final Fantasy Versus XIII, perhaps?

Final Fantasy Type-0, Bravely Default and Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Localisations.

Lightning Returns, A Realm Reborn, Final Fantasy X HD, Tomb Rider, Thi4f releases.

Surprise announcements like Sleeping Dogs 2, a new Deus Ex, Final Fantasy X-2 HD, Final Fantasy XII HD, NIER 2 or some other game for other great IP's you have

New RPG IP's for PS3, Vita and 3DS

Android ports for the games you already have on iOs.

I want a lot of SQUAREENIX games

I'm really hoping for a western release for final fantasy type-0 and can't wait for final fantasy X HD

All I want for 2013 is Final Fantasy Type-0 is a western release of Final Fantasy Type-0!!!

I forgot about FFX HD ( 8D i hope by this point they have decided to make it a X collection with X and X-2)

The money that's gone into localizing Type-0 is never going to be recouped if they don't act soon, especially since tremendous amount of progress that was just made with the English fan translation hack. Time is ticking, and the longer this project is left on the shelf the faster potential sales will be lost. Of course this could be remedied with a HD PS3 port, but Square Enix seems pretty swamped at the moment. Why is it hard to do a PSN release that can be used on Vita and PSP, hype it up and advertise it to high heaven, get people to love it, then do a physical release later with some special addition to make people buy it again? (like The Walking Dead and Journey which were both digital releases before physical, then again those are fantastic games. Not saying Type-0 isn't fantastic, but I worry that the distinct lack of love for Square Enix right now can easily be projected on Type-0 by the uninformed majority.)

Final Fantasy Type-0 western release for PSP!

Well I think what I look foward is:

- Final Fantasy Type-0 for Europe

- Final Fantasy XIV ARR

- Final Fantasy Versus XIII

- Tomb Raider

Take care Square Enix team and happy new year

Type-0.

It's unavailability thus far has felt like a bit of an insult.

As a Vita owner I would pay full price to download it.

Make it happen Square. We shouldn't have to beg to give you our money.

Page 1 of 49 1234511 ... Last