Page 6 of 49 First First ... 234567891016 ... Last

Thread: LOOK FORWARD TO IT! Most Anticipated Moment of 2013

LOOK FORWARD TO IT! Most Anticipated Moment of 2013

1. Final Fantasy Versus XIII anouncement. (It has been 7 long years) with JAPANESE voices. (MOST ANTICIPATED)

2. Localization of Final Fantasy Type- O for the PSVita for the U.S also with JAPANESE VOICES.

3. Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD also for US localization.

Project Crystallis member here!

We want Final Fantasy Type-0 and Versus XIII!!!!

Pleaseeeeee! We have waited TOO long.

If not, we will be at your doorstep soon to talk about this

I would like to play Type-0 on my PSP over in North America. Also, any news on Versus would be awesome.

Shout out to Project Crystallis, who are currently streaming all of the FF games right now on their page, check em' out!

Type-0 localization

Lightning Returns

Final Fantasy Versus XIII news

Kingdom Hearts 3 news

...and maybe a nod to some older franchises that need a decent revival, like Star Ocean, Mana (I mean a real entry...) and Chrono.

Originally Posted by Swaz
    Any information regarding Final Fantasy Versus XIII and a Final Fantasy Type-0 Localization would truly be awesome!
    Final Fantasy Versus XIII anouncement for North America. (It has been 7 long years) with JAPANESE voices. (MOST ANTICIPATED)

Originally Posted by Mixtopher

Project Crystallis member here!

We want Final Fantasy Type-0 and Versus XIII!!!!

Pleaseeeeee! We have waited TOO long.

If not, we will be at your doorstep soon to talk about this

Another Project Crystallis member here as well! Final Fantasy Versus XIII info and a localization of Final Fantasy Type-0 would be spectacular!

Hope to meet you people in person soon!

Go Project Crystallis~! Looking forward to Final Fantasy Type-0 localization and Final Fantasy Versus XIII info! Also, a localization announcement for Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Re:MIX would be pretty nice too

I think this will be a very good year for announcements and releases. Mostly im looking forward to Final Fantasy Type-O localization and Versus 13 Info overall. I'm not one to stand for a Final Fantasy game to be dangled over my head. Please give us some info. Final Fantasy X HD and A Realm Reborn of course . I'd like to give a shout out to PROJECT CRYSTALLIS for bringing this forum to my attention.
    _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Project Crystallis is a fan organization to bring attention to 2 games- Final Fantasy Versus XIII and Final Fantasy Type-0 which are both part of the Fabula Nova Crystallis mythology. It is an effort to convince Square Enix in showing and releasing the two above mentioned games.
    <a href="http://projectcrystallis.org/">
    PROJECT CRYSTALLIS</a>

Shout out to Project Crystallis.

We would please like some news about Final Fantasy Versus XIII. Also, western release (English) of Final Fantasy Type-O. Waiting for Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII in the meantime. I love you Square Enix. =] Fan4Life

Originally Posted by FF14Xander

I think this will be a very good year for announcements and releases. Mostly im looking forward to Final Fantasy Type-O localization and Versus 13 Info overall. I'm not one to stand for a Final Fantasy game to be dangled over my head. Please give us some info. Final Fantasy X HD and A Realm Reborn of course . I'd like to give a shout out to PROJECT CRYSTALLIS for bringing this forum to my attention.
    _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Project Crystallis is a fan organization to bring attention to 2 games- Final Fantasy Versus XIII and Final Fantasy Type-0 which are both part of the Fabula Nova Crystallis mythology. It is an effort to convince Square Enix in showing and releasing the two above mentioned games.
    PROJECT CRYSTALLIS</a>

Wooo thank you Xander! Are you ready for our raffle?

Originally Posted by Killuminati

Shout out to Project Crystallis.

We would please like some news about Final Fantasy Versus XIII. Also, western release (English) of Final Fantasy Type-O. Waiting for Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII in the meantime. I love you Square Enix. =] Fan4Life

Thanks for the shout out!

Try to be a bit more on topic guys.

And I to want a release op Type-0 in the west

And Kingdom hearts 1,5

And Versus

And FF X HD

And where is Kingdom Heart III? KH II deserves a sequel!

Originally Posted by Mixtopher
    Originally Posted by FF14Xander

PROJECT CRYSTALLIS</a>

Wooo thank you Xander! Are you ready for our raffle?
    Indeed. I'll be getting more tickets this weekend. ^^

Originally Posted by Robert Peeler
    We love to say "Look forward to it!" a lot here at Square Enix; but I'd like to ask all of you what your most anticipated "Look forward to it!" moment is for 2013. It could be a game release, a game announcement, a new console announcement, or just a great gaming moment with your friends!

Let us know below!
    I want to hear more about type 0 being localized but at the same time my teeth are gritting for versus 13 one game I have been looking forward to since 2006 I am a huge fan and supporter of the awesomly wonderful final fantasy franchise so if some light could be shed on these things it would be much appreciated

Plz i want to get ff versues and type-0 to europé and new ff games no no Moore ff13 lightning games

We simpel need a English copy of Type-0!

So Square-Enix, don't let us down this time!

the games i'm waiting for are : ni no kuni , metal gear rising , castlevania lords of shadow 2 , the last of us , dark souls 2 , LRXIII , FFXIV Realm reborn

and i want to see a new gameplay trailer from Versus and the announcement of type-0 localization , make it happen !

I'm really looking forward to:

-Final Fantasy Versus XIII info

and

-Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix in america (And if there are problems about Mexico, I wouldn't care if it were digital only)

Final Fantasy Type-0 here too. It's really the thing I'm looking for. Yeah, make it happen for the rest of the world!

And if FF vs XIII is finally released, that would make me think of buying a PS3 (along with another game that's been announced; Sly 4:Thieves in Time).

I'm also looking forward to any new Square Enix title, and the new generation of consoles (not thinking of buying the Wii U so far).

I'm looking forward to the following

Type-0 Localization

Final Fantasy Versus XIII Information

FFX (VITA)

type 0 localization, ideally digital version so we can use it on psp and vita, also ffx remaster for vita. seriously, just read how many people want it

IN ORDER OF WHAT I WANT MORE!

- Final Fantasy Versus XIII

- Final Fantasy Type-0 (Western Release)

- Kingdom Hearts 1.5

- Final Fantasy X HD

- Tomb Raider

- Final Fantasy XIII Lighting Returns

No offense to XIII for putting them last, but I want Versus XIII so much more. Come on Square-Enix. Three sequels and almost nothing on Versus XIII. You're cool.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn

KH 1.5 NA announcement, FFX HD for ps3 and vita, FF Type-0 in NA

Final Fantasy Type-0 (localised for the vita/psp)

Page 6 of 49 First First ... 234567891016 ... Last