Thread: LOOK FORWARD TO IT! Most Anticipated Moment of 2013

LOOK FORWARD TO IT! Most Anticipated Moment of 2013

Playstation 3: Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD remaster.

Originally Posted by Nasos

Originally Posted by imported_Jeffrey

NEW FINAL FANTASY X HD REMAKE WOOOOOOOOO

Amazing, a game i have played 150+ hours and finished 2 times already

I would rather have Bravely Default TBH, which is a new game i have not spend an eternity playing yet

It is good for new gamers though, but it is terrible that an ancient game is getting a re-release and a brand new exciting one stays in Japan and we will never get to play it

This exactly! And Versus and Type 0, will say it a thousand times

If I didn't say Type-0 and Bravely Default, I'd be completely lying to myself.

Here's my updated list since Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster and Bravely Default: Flying Fairy was announced recently.

Games I look forward to this year:
    - Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX
    - Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
    - Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster

Games I look forward to 2014:
    - Bravely Default: Flying Fairy

Announcements I hope for this year:
    - Dragon Quest VII
    - Final Fantasy Type-0

The PS or PS2 titles being released for iOS. (FFXII would be awesome!) A man can dream...

This > Parasite Eve III .. PS3 or PS4 Exclusive *o*

Final Fantasy Type-0

Final Fantasy Versus 13

Bravely Default

Nintendo Announces All Day 3DS Press Event after 4/17 Nintendo Direct

http://https//twitter.com/RichIGN/st...99907679518720

So, this is the announcement day for Bravely Default !!!!!

Was wanting DQM3D or VII but now i see the franchise is not going to be represented in the west anymore

I am looking forward to the newest additions to the Final Fantasy universe. Loving the Fabula Nova Crystallis series, so far, guys. I can't wait for Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII, Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, and also I still yearn for a release of Final Fantasy Type-0 outside of Japan. I desperately want to play it.

Other than Final Fantasy, I hope to see a release of Dragon Quest X outside of Japan, also. I am sure most of us are dying to know what a Dragon Quest MMORPG is like. Hope there will be a symphonic suite CD release of X's soundtrack, also.

I'm still definitely looking forward to Final Fantasy Type-0. The game looks fantastic, the reviews were excellent, and I've loved the concept since it was first introduced. Please let this game be localized this year!

final fantasy type-0!!

Lightening Returns: Final Fantasy XIII

Add my Xbox Live gamertag: GameyCactus916

I cannot express how much I hope Final Fantasy Versus XIII is now Final fnatasy XV. So I highly ANTICIPATE it being annouced at E3 2013.

I would have to say 2013's E3 and possibly the TGS. Everyone knows this E3 is going to be "big". Also, one main reason I am looking forward to this E3 is because of what Shinji Hashimoto said at the PS4 conference, "look forward to E3". Now what could one of the founders of Kingdom Hearts show? I mean we all know of FFXIII's Lightning Returns and Versus game and I think we know enough of both. Since that project is practically finished, could this mean that KH3 may finally be in the works?! So yes, very excited even if this is not so.

I am really looking forward to a Secrets of evermore remake im ready to buy one of those retron 3 gaming system to play it again

Hi, I am looking to see the complete squarenix future game line up for ps3, psv, and hopefully wii u as well as level 5's. Also i anticipate an event where squarenix would tell us if they would continue working on hd remakes of their ps2 final fantasies perhaps FFXII hd collection? for Vita only i would cry of happiness.[img]/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-laughing.gif[/img]

Well there are a few things I'd love to see. First, I'd really like to see Final Fantasy Type-0 here in the West. It just feels wrong that we have other parts of the FF13 Mythos games here in the west but not Type-0 since it's supposed to be apart of the same Mythos.Also for the west maybe we could get a few more games on PSN that are already on the PSN like Brave Fencer Musashi(the first one, not that crappy sequal) and a few others. Or maybe we could even request a few older games that aren't on PSN be put there (I've heard great things about the Romancing Series and a game called Live A Live(sp?)).

Also, just as an overall wish, I would like to see a FULL remake of FF V and FFVI, specially VI if I have to be picky. I feel that these two have gotten no true respect. The last time they were redone was back on DS and PS1 while the first 4 FF have been redone at least once or twice since then appearing on far newer systems like 3DS and PSP. FF I and FFII have been redone or at least re-released at least 3 or 4 times since this which just seems a waste of the companies money.

I understand that you guys don't make the decisions on some of these thing but I figure you could at least pipe my petty dreams over to the Big Wigs and see what kind of magic could happen.

FF Versus XIII and Final fantasy type-0

I'm incredibly excited for Lightning Returns. Having playing through XIII-2 a couple times now, I can tell that it was made with an eye toward LR. Everything about the game seems perfect to me. A dismantling of the battle system we've all gotten used to for extreme customization, a closer look at the characters that have been around since the beginning, and even the concept behind Lumina makes me really excited (Someone who toys with people's fates, probably a product of an infinite cycle (remind me of certain Higurashi/Umineko characters....). Can't wait to see how the themes and world expand. I feel like it will hae a lot to dig into. Oh, and the music. Mitsuto Suzuki and Naota Mizuta have put together some of my favorite video game music in the XIII-2 soundtrack, and it's probably just on the way up from here. The focus on remixers excites me as well.

I'm also really looking forward to Final Fantasy XIV this summer. I've played FFXI before, but could never get past the solo barrier of Level 18. I'm also older now and much more invested in the Final Fantasy series as a whole, so I think I'm really be able to appreciate a constantly evolving Final Fantasy world. I fully intend to devote my summer to A Realm Reborn alongside work once it releases.

Otherwise, some Versus news will be nice if only to give a hint of what sort of ambitions they've been trying to fulfill. I look forward to a Final Fantasy VI iOS release, and a potential Chaos Rings 3 or The World Ends With You 2 both sound delightful.

I want to play Final Fantasy Type 0 on my Vita and many more Square Enix Games please !

Final Fantasy X HD

Type-0 and Versus XIII!

My most anticipated moment of 2013 is when Square Enix North America stops giving their customers the silent treatment on things they KNOW their fans want. Like Final Fantasy Type Zero.

Tell us what's going on instead of saying nothing or giving us cryptic messages. Are you waiting for the Vita to get more installed users? Are you going to upgrade the graphics and put it on PS3? What's happening? I'm looking forward to the day when the North American branch actually talks to us in FULL DETAIL, so we can have some PEACE. Because [img]/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-yell.gif[/img] WE WANT THAT GAME. AND WE'RE NOT GOING TO SHUT UP ABOUT IT! [img]/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-yell.gif[/img]

This is a major reason why you guys posted a $150 million loss. You don't talk to or listen to your customers enough! And the Japanese branch takes shortcuts in the development cycles! (Like no towns in FF 13.... A point and click world map in FF 10..... blah, blah, blah...) And it comes back to bite you because sales suffer in the long run because of it. You make millions at first, but the sales go south faster over time because word gets out about those lack of things that should be in the game. People still want to buy FF7 today because Squaresoft didn't do that with FF7.... or even 8 & 9 for that matter. If they had made 10, 12 and 13 with the same level of care, it would've taken longer but people would still be hot for those games many years later.... just like they are for 7.

And by the way (Please pass this on to the japanese branch).... it's UNFAIR to tell your customers you won't remake 7 until you surpass it, KNOWING it's YOUR FAULT (as pointed out above) that hasn't happened yet! We can't control how special you develop your games!

I'm looking forward to the day when Square Enix actually makes the titles customers have been BEGGING FOR..... for YEARS. Like FULL CONSOLE HD remakes of FF6, Chrono Trigger and FF7. Or even JRPG DIRECT sequels to those games.

Those are all things fans think but won't say to you guys because they don't want to piss you off. But i'm not an ass kisser. I'm telling you the truth and you can look at both your company financial woes and countless threads on the internet of fans comparing Squaresoft in the old days to Square Enix today, bemoaning the fact that the company has moved away from the way it used to be, as proof. I am and will always be a big fan of the company. But at the same time, I expect the best from who I consider to be the best in the industry. If you don't change your ways, you'll post more losses and go out of business. And I don't want that.

<iframe width="425" height="350" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Nj34PPN6RHY" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Really hoping that we are getting close to the moment where an announcement regarding Final Fantasy Type 0 is made for North America/Europe. You can't be blind to the grassroots community here that is clamoring for this game. You've already invested in making the game, so please throw us folks who have been RABID for this game a bone and give us a PSN version we can play on our Vita systems. PLEEEEEEASE?

Page 47 of 49 First First ... 3743444546474849 Last