Thread: LOOK FORWARD TO IT! Most Anticipated Moment of 2013

LOOK FORWARD TO IT! Most Anticipated Moment of 2013

Originally Posted by imported_Josh
    Originally Posted by Robert Peeler
    We love to say "Look forward to it!" a lot here at Square Enix; but I'd like to ask all of you what your most anticipated "Look forward to it!" moment is for 2013. It could be a game release, a game announcement, a new console announcement, or just a great gaming moment with your friends!

Let us know below!
    final fantasy type O is going to come out you just dont know it yet
    in north america

2. Originally Posted by Robert Peeler
    We love to say "Look forward to it!" a lot here at Square Enix; but I'd like to ask all of you what your most anticipated "Look forward to it!" moment is for 2013. It could be a game release, a game announcement, a new console announcement, or just a great gaming moment with your friends!

Let us know below!
    I would like to see main final fantasy games and kingdom hearts both on the wii u system! I a nintendo and square enix fan and im tired of sony hogging all of the good hardcore jrpgs. If this happenes, this would be most memorable and shocking to both sony and microsoft

3. Originally Posted by Bernard
    Originally Posted by Robert Peeler

Let us know below!
    I would like to see main final fantasy games and kingdom hearts both on the wii u system! I a nintendo and square enix fan and im tired of sony hogging all of the good hardcore jrpgs. If this happenes, this would be most memorable and shocking to both sony and microsoft
    I would like to also see kh 3 and ff vs 13 on the wii u as well

Originally Posted by France

Final Fantasy Type-0 Western release This 2013..

I will buy the new Lara Croft game as it appears to have 'borrowed' from the Uncharted gameplay (which is good), but it won't be a day one purchase like Type-0 and Versus would be.

I'm expecting Final Fantasy Type-0, NA and EU (italian too)! Thanks!

I imported Type 0 because I lost hope in a localization annoucement.

The good news: It is the best Final Fantasy game since the 90s.

The bad news: It is the best Final Fantasy game since the 90s and it is only in Japanese.

Why hasn't this game been announced for the West? We like good games too.

If you are giving up on Square NA, import it through the Japanese PSN, it is only $20 right now. The graphics look great on the Vita's screen.

Fianl fantasy Type-0 Localization

Bravely Defualt Localization

And more info on Final Fantasy versus XIII. Hopefully with a new name...?

Bravely Default and Drakengard 3. So glad Nier's developers are reunited.
    “Turn to the light. Don't fear the shadow it creates.”

Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy

Any Final Fantasy or Kingdom Hearts Game

FF Type 0 localization on Vita

11. Final Fantasy Type-0

Bravely Default

Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn

Lightning Returns

Hi, I am hoping squarenix to include Final Fantasy XII inside the FFX HD collection ps3 ! Please square i deserve it i am an order of ambrosia!

Aside from Final Fantasy: A Realm Reborn,

I'd say I'd love for SquareEnix to give me a great "Look forward to it" moment sometime this year, stating that they are working on a classicly influenced Final Fantasy title.

I'm tired of the new Final Fantasy direction, I highly dislike the battle system, and don't like all of the rich movie-like characters and scene. Having a game which offers lots and lots of hours of personalized party play and turn-based gameplay is long, long overdue and it needs to be on something other than the Nintendo 3DS. I'm also offended they keep putting all notable RPGs on that system, and I really don't wanna run out and buy one just for two or three games.

Being a PC Gamer as well, I'd like more support for the PC outside of Free-To-Play games.

So what would I love to hear?

1. New Bravely Default: Flying Fairy getting English Localization with upgading graphics and support for Playstation 3 and PC.
    2. New Final Fantasy game (not the MMORPG) with a nation-wide release sometime in 2015 for PC & Major Non-Handheld Consoles.

Probably Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII is my most anticipated for 2013.

Final Fantasy Type-0: I've been following it since its announcement. I've seen some of it on youtube, and it looks absolutely fantastic. I've read the development on it and the themes and the "high school drama" feel, and love everything about it. Getting it localized would be a success for the new Square Enix and its chairman.

16. I've been looking forward for an english version of Bravely Default since it came out. Also i'd really be happy with the release of Final Fantasy Versus XIII. Please, listen to your fans.

In order of importance

1. Bravely Default (3DS)

2. FF9 for 3DS

3. Legend of Mana for 3DS

Frankly though, i am extremely dissapointed that i got a 3DS since i mainly got it for Bravely Default and it does not seem to be coming

I plan to sell 3DS and get a Vita with FF7-8-9, FF10 remake and Muramasa

Square has given me the biggest dissapointment in my gaming life

I am excited for FFXIV: ARR, Lightning Returns, Kingdom Hearts 1.5 remix, and FFX/X2 HD remaster all already announced. I would love to hear announcements of Bravely Default and Type-0 getting localized and Versus XIII finally getting released. Oh and I would like to see FFVI get the iOS treatment as well, that would be awesome.

19. Well.. i forgot to say that i'd like to see an english version of Dragon Quest VII (3DS Remake) too... even tho' i feel embarrassed to request this. You already gave us Dragon Quest IX which was AWESOME but unfortunately it didn't sell much copies here in the west.... that's so sad.. and it's all our (westerns) fault. A lot of copies were sold in Japan, but here.. it was almost inexpressive.

20. Bring Bravely Default to the West !!! We won't disappoint you!!!!

i really wish for final fantasy type-o

Crisis core in the ps store so i can download it on the vita

and ofcourse the final fantasy xiii but with hack and slash optional fighting style

the PS3 version of Final Fantasy XIV A Real Reborn.. because i try to play the 1.0 on my pc an i can´t play it.

Lighting Returns.

The Final Fantasy 25 anniversary.. Because of the discounts on the classics Final Fantasy Games for the PS Vita.

If theres the possibilty of type-0 english release... that's be on top of the list.

Other than that, Lightning Returns and PS3 XIV.

NEW FINAL FANTASY X HD REMAKE WOOOOOOOOO

Originally Posted by imported_Jeffrey

NEW FINAL FANTASY X HD REMAKE WOOOOOOOOO

Amazing, a game i have played 150+ hours and finished 2 times already

I would rather have Bravely Default TBH, which is a new game i have not spend an eternity playing yet

It is good for new gamers though, but it is terrible that an ancient game is getting a re-release and a brand new exciting one stays in Japan and we will never get to play it

Page 46 of 49 First First ... 364243444546474849 Last