Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: What about YOUR clan?

Big Grin What about YOUR clan?

Ok, so if you had a vampire clan of your own, what would they be like?

What would they be called?
    How might they look? Any particularly distinguishing features?
    What would their strengths be?
    What weaknesses might they have?
    What kind of environment would they live in?
    What effect would evolution/devolution have on their appearance and abilities? Or would they be like the Ancients and not evolve/devolve at all?
    How would they associate with other vampires? Peacefully or not?
    How might they interact with humans? Would they have reservations about killing humans for blood, or would they tear through them like lunch meat?
    What else should we know about them, in case we might ever meet one?

Ok, so I was in a weird mood...

Re: What about YOUR clan?

Originally posted by Rook
    [B]Ok, so if you had a vampire clan of your own, what would they be like?

Anubisim
    Much like the Anubis Warriors of "The Mummy Returns" when fully evolved
    Able to camouflage themselves completely (invisible even to vampires heightened senses). Incredible fighting instincts. Able to selectively incorporate properties/abilities from other vampires into themselves after drinking their blood.
    If you discover any let me know
    Any, see strengths
    What effect would evolution/devolution have on their appearance and abilities? Or would they be like the Ancients and not evolve/devolve at all?
    Stronger, faster, capable of camouflaging themselves for extended periods, evolve to look like the incarnation of Anubis
    Challenge us at your peril
    How might they interact with humans? Would they have reservations about killing humans for blood, or would they tear through them like lunchmeat?
    Little is to be gained from the drinking of human blood
    Run
    I am become Death, Destroyer of Worlds

What would they be called? They would be known as the Rionim... Simple enough, right?

How might they look? Any particularly distinguishing features? All members of the clan would be tall (between 6'6" and 8" tall) and slender, with wiry, yet solid builds.

What would their strengths be? Surpassing reflexes, speed, and stealth-related abilities. Able to move in complete silence, and vanish into the surrounding shadows entirely. Also highly intelligent and patient... These are cold, "artistic" assassins, not the animals most people think of when they think of Kain's clans.

What weaknesses might they have? Extremely susceptible to sunlight and fire.

What kind of environment would they live in? The hinterlands of Northern Nosgoth. They would inhabit the high mountains, moving over the peaks themselves and through a system of tunnels dug throughout the mountain ranges to allow them to move during the day.

What effect would evolution/devolution have on their appearance and abilities? Or would they be like the Ancients and not evolve/devolve at all? Evolution would cause them to develop a metallic purplish/black skin with a slight sheen to it, reflective of all light, meaning they would be allowed to move even in the brightest sunlight without being harmed, or seen for that matter, save for a shimmering outline. Additionally, sticky pads would develop on the forepads of each finger (the last segment on each finger) allowing them to scale any surface effortlessly. Still very susceptible to fire.

How would they associate with other vampires? Peacefully or not? The Rionim would keep to themselves, not wishing to be bothered with their more feral cousins. If confronted, they would be friendly until the time to strike and drive the invaders from their territory presented itself.

How might they interact with humans? Would they have reservations about killing humans for blood, or would they tear through them like lunchmeat? The Rionim would develop a symbiotic relationship with their humans, feeding only slightly from several in one feeding period, and in exchange would protect them savagely if they were threatened.

What else should we know about them, in case we might ever meet one? Rionim don't deal well with fools. Piss one off enough, or prove yourself stupid enough to warrant ejection from the gene pool, and you will soon find yourself wondering why your head is lying in your own lap.

BAH!!!
    http://www.angelfire.com/art2/thirdpersona/rio.txt

And when he gets to Heaven, to St. Peter he will tell... "One more soldier reporting, sir. I've served my time in Hell."

Based on the D&D mythic race, the Niomus...

I would dub my clan, either the Moldanen or Telibes. (Both of which I think have a cool ring to them).

My clan would appear human with the exception of their fangs and a pair of membraneous wings extending from their shoulder blades. They would be between five and a half and six and half feet tall and weigh anywhere from 80 - 140 pounds. Despite this relatively low body weight, my clan would not be thin. Like birds, they have hollow bones and lightweight, whipcord musculature that allow them to fly. My race would tend to have fair hair and complexions (not blue ), though their wings would tend to be more darkly tanned. Their eyes are dark brown, gold/amber, and very rarely blue.

My clan would be great linguists, allowing them to learn many languages from throughout the world in order for them to fit in and communicate. They have the typical strength of a vampire (a bit more than normal humans) and are excellent masters of weapons and combat. I would consider my race to have an unusually high intellect, which enables them to become master wizards, alchemists etc. They also have very keen senses which enable them to see clearly in the dark and sense mostly anything within a mile radius. They have also developed a method of sustaining themselves for longer periods after a feed, through a special elixer taken just prior to feeding. This enables them to feed roughly once per week without feeling the effects of malnourishment.

My clan is a bit weaker than most vampires (not quite as weak as a human though) due to their light musculature and hollow bones. They more than compensate for that with their intellect though.

My clan prefers cold climates, as they reside typically in ancient eyries. Most of my clan remains seculded in the higher mountain ranges, overlooking villages and the rest of the land. They often frequent the lower lands, both to feed and interact with the lesser species. (Picture Janos' retreat on top of Dumah's mountain and you've got the perfect place! )

[What effect would evolution/devolution have on their appearance and abilities? Or would they be like the Ancients and not evolve/devolve at all?
    I will say that my clan can reproduce themselves in the "traditional" manner. The effects of being sired would not be as apparent following the deed. The wings would not appear for about a century, making reaching the eyrie a bit difficult, and forcing the new fledglings to blend in with the lesser beings (this is done for preparation of their skills such as learning to hunt, learn new languages and get a feel for the inhabitants of the land). The intellectual properties of my clan would also heighten as time passed. This does not enable all of my clan members to possess the same intellect, abilities of learning new languages or be excellent combat masters or wizards right off the bat. They must learn these feats. I would say that fledglings are very vulnerable to death during the first century, but the rest of my clan is highly devoted to each of their own and would do their best to protect them at all costs. Full physical evolution begins with changing of the eye color, and the development of their musculature, their complexion would also fade over time. Fangs would grow in rather quickly as would the longer claws of the hands (which would remain human until the wings were developed and then begin turning into the three-clawed version).
    My clan is not able to carry more than a medium size load during flight

My clan remains rather neutral towards members of other clans or other vampires in general. It is usually only the older (and more evolved) members of my clan that associates with them at all. My clan is more likely to directly associate with rogue vampires as opposed to larger clans. Most of what is learned of these larger clans is done so from afar - meaning either by watching and studying them from a distance, or through magical means such as crystal balls, viewing basins etc. The reason for not directly associating with members of other clans is that it usually brings about tense (and often violent) situations, often initiated by members of other clans in respond to my own clan's display of higher intelligence and less dominant ways. (Other clans view my race as not being "true" vampires, omitting the savage slaugther and typical barbaric ways of the race.)

How might they interact with humans? Would they have reservations about killing humans for blood, or would they tear through them like lunchmeat?
    My clan believes that human societies are decietful and remain very careful with their relationships with them. It is not uncommon for members of my clan to strike up relationships with them in order to learn more of their culture, become close with them and then resort to killing them in order to sustain themselves (especially during the first century or so). Often hiding their wings beneath cloaks, my clan usually has no trouble passing themselves off as a member of the human race, frequenting taverns and villages. Relatively neutral, my clan resorts to fighting only when they need to or it benefits them. (Usually when one of their own is threatened). It is believed that too much random killing will eventually lead to the depleation of their food source, so they refrain from engaging in such acts.

Although relatively neutral and not violent, there's always that one in a million chance that their feral vampire nature gets the best of them, and chances are, they know your next move before you do (keen senses). The question here remains, Do you feel lucky, punk?

EDIT Had to touch up a quote tag
    "I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one;
    'O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it."
    ~ Voltaire

1. Azuralim (HAH!! you expected something else!)

2. semi-human body, in a sleek white armor (as in: their second skin)

3. speed, manouvrability, strength

4. stealthness

5. an ultra-high-tech environment, where no sunshine ever comes, and plantlife does not exist. cold and efficient, the way i like it best

6. like ancients, only their armor will improve over time, as technology advances, of course.

7. semi-hostile. not really agressive, but they wouldn`t like someone walking through their land without their permission.

8. humans? blood, and maybe research (as in: human researchers helping vampire researchers.)

9. they won`t leave their land, so if you run into them: run like hell.

Big Grin Wee...i'm back =) who didn't miss me?

Nice idea Rook

Azraelim.

Their body is like the humans but with some slightly differences like, deep white skin and glowing blue eyes.

Besides the super-human strenght, i think its the dark magic (but their dark powers depend on their state(fledgling...))

The usual vampire weaknesses less water, but they are very weak to silver, althrought the Ancients are imune to it.

Near or in the human citadels.

The only possible evolution is (if any Azraelim vampire can achive it) is to have black feathered wings and cloven hads and feet (like the Ancients)

Althought the Azraelim don't like the other vampires, they are peacefull with them, but they don't trust them.

How might they interact with humans? Would they have reservations about killing humans for blood, or would they tear through them like lunch meat?
    Food is always food.

If you survive the direct meet with one, is because he let you survive, but i think there's a small ditacte that explains a bit the Azraelim vampire that is, "The weaks will perish for the strong, and the strong will serve as food for us"

NOSGOTH BLOOD - The blood of ages flows so sweet.. [SOON]

Power reaver Guest
    Excellent idea .....

Zapherim (I don know , i just like the name)

They would look like normal human beings , dressed in Royal chlothes (like ANIMEish robes and such), and fledglings would wear chest armour to protect themselves from stalks (till the age of 50 as Vampires , after that it is illegal) . The only distinguishing feature is that they will have a sign which means Zapher pop up and glow in any part of their body after they transform (look in strengths) . There tranformed form will have yellow eyes (elders will have no pupils) , and fangs ,and dark energy will pop up occasionally (like a bolt of lightning) .They will look tall and their body wont be puffed up but will look normal .

Their strengths would be super human strength , that is strong enough to pick up the blocks used in SR puzzles with one hand when first born , and their strength doubles with age(ie fledgling can lift 1 block when first born , after a year it will be able to lift 2 with one hand .) . They will have great agility , endurance , speed etc , capable of doing all acrobatic moves at lightning speed . They will have great dark magic at their disposal , this power will come naturally to them , but its their job to train and learn to control it . Once the Dark Magic has been mastered it can be used in various elemental forms , its up to the user to choose an element . The default elements are Fire , Water , Thunder , Shadow and Moon Light , these are the curruntly known elements , but research goes on to find more . My Vampires will have 1 more power , the ability to transform into humans at will to hide ones Vamperic characteristics as Vamperic eyes , fangs , dark energy , mentioned above .

The only weakness they will have is that they cant use any of their powers when they are in their human form , also they will be vulnerable as other humans . Although transforming doesent take more than a second , its still very much of a disadvantage . Also the glowing sign that pops out of their body gives away that they are infact Zapheric Vampires and tells the enemy what they are up against , thus ruining the element of surprise .

Preferably in dark places , its where my clan will feel more safe . Abandoned castles and ruins are the best places to find Zapherim . My clan lives in groups , so if you find one , 10 others wont be far behind .

Except for the vanishing of pupils in elder Vampires true(Vamperic) form , there will be no other physical changes in appearance . My clans evolution would mean increases in strength , speed , dark magic etc .

Me and my clan beleive in total domination , thus we do not act friendly with other Vampires . We tear them limb from limb and keep their heads as trophies . We will go to any limits to over power our enemies , either by brains or brawls or both .

Humans are considered to be lowly beings in our society . They are far behind , both in themselves , and in their inventions . Even so they have been known to decieve and thus we keep track on them . This is what we use our transform abilities for . To dwell in their cities and to learn more about them , to make sure they are in check , and to get our meals . We do not hunt the humans in excess , we manage them , we know they are necessary resourses and we wouldent want to lose them . As for our food , we like to have Fresh young human blood purified by adding our secret formula . It is a very rich drink and high in energy .

You wont know you have met one when you do ,thanks to our transform ability . As far as I can tell , there is 90 % possibility that your husband/wife is one of us .

Arrow Beware the Apocryphahim

The Apocryphahim - The Hidden. Aptly Titled.

Since their leader is a Dhampir - a half vampire/ half human, they likewise would have all of the strengths of vampires, with none of the weaknesses. Being also that their leader is a Succubus (a female demon), they have magical properties more associated with demons than vampires. As such, they would look like humans, save for the fangs, which are small when they are retracted but extend into 2 inch blades of razorsharp tooth. Height would be normal, and they would have dark hair, a medium to fair complexion, and storm-grey eyes. They are built lithe but extremely strong. And they always wear black - Obsidian is their revered stone for weaponry: sharp, strong, and easily hidden. They also possess a black pair of wings that can be cloaked in invisibility so that they are not seen by other creatures - when the wings are cloaked, there are 2 black tatoos where the wingbones meet the spine.

Apocryphahim are a hybrid race of demon, vampire, and human. Thus, they possess many strengths, including magical. They can shift planes and dimensions, freeze time, possess dark gifts such as Shadow: the ability to blend into darkness and go virtually unseen (think Thief), Constrict: the cruel but effective method of suffocating an opponent using magic, Firewall Spell: A ring of hell flames extend outward and immolate anything in the area for as long as the spell lasts, etc. They also have something called BloodLust, which evolves into BloodCraze when in battle. They have quick tempers, and quicker reflexes. They heal super-quickly from wounds inflicted; unless they are the uber-fatal type. They are also very, very fast, which makes them formidable and lethal on the battleground. They are trained to be efficient and quick, and serve well as assassins...

Since they are only Dhampirs, they are not absolutely Immortal - they can be killed, if they are injured enough. They can, however, go in water, and can withstand fire for a brief amount of time (being immolated still doesn't tickle...)

Apocryphahim can thrive in any environment, but most prefer the comfort of shadows and dark corners when relaxing. Especially with a book.

Again, because of their mixed bloodline, they do not exist like other vampires and thus do not devolve. They don't exactly evolve, either. Rather, they grow into their powers which are distinct to each Apocryphahim, but are shared slightly by all.

The Apocryphahim, being a quiet, hidden Race, do not associate much with other clans, but do so diplomatically. Preferring to keep to themselves, they often act as mediator between the issues of 2 disgruntled clans. However, Apocryphahim are trained to be skillful warriors, and don't play nicely when they deem you an insult to their intelligence. Sort of like a Spartan/Athenian race, you could say.

It all depends really on the Apocryphahim themself. They can feed on blood if they choose to, but they can also feed just as well on human sustinance (mmm... cheese...). The race tends to have a vicious streak in it that pops up from time to time, so when Apocrypha Roxy's in the mood for Fillet Mignon a la Meridian, watch out!

Blood is a key part of Apocryphahim rituals - from marriages to births to deaths & everything in between. There are specific Obsidian blades for each ritual, which may include wrist-slitting (marriage), blood-letting (death), cutting in general celebrations, etc.
    Yes, my clan is very wierd...
    The Apocryphahim are honor-bound, true to their word, and bluntly put. They may speak in tongues when you talk to them, but they tell the truth all the same - it's up to you to decipher the meaning.
    DO NOT piss my clansmen off, you will regret it, they'll probably use a fire wall spell on you and then you'll wonder why you smell like a well done steak.
    They are seductive, intelligent creatures, cloaked in mystery. You really won't understand the inner workings of their mind. Never. They don't, either. It's a complex race. Some need psych meds. Badly.
    Lastly, about the BloodLust/BloodCraze feature: In battle, when an Apocryphahim feeds on the blood of its enemies, it's power grows and becomes BloodLust - an increase in strength, stamina, and thirst. Should this power grow beyond a certain point, it becomes BloodCraze - picture a very thirsty, very pissed off vampire warrior. Scary.

So be nice to Apocryphahim, or we'll be howling for your sanguine.

Big Grin

Thank you for the very interesting responses. I might just have a little project in the works based on this topic...

I'll likely be adding more questions to this...

Big Grin Yep!

More questions...

What would your clan color or colors be? (For some, this question need not even be asked.)
    Any further specifics on the manner of dress most common to your clan (if you haven't already mentioned it)? Do they most often wear armor, robes, ordinary human clothes, etc.? Can you describe any specifics of their dress?

Detailed descriptions of things like dress type are always good. Otherwise I might just have to take a wild guess at what they look like...

Lightbulb

Hey, check out my clan's symbol.

http://www20.brinkster.com/umahbloodomen/clansymbol.txt

Hmm, now we are getting into specifics. My clan would wear rogue-ish outfits, made of dark leather (almost black). The seasoned sorcerers would be issued lavish robes made of the finest silk. (Used for ceremonial purposes only). It is not uncommon to view members of my clan wearing dark hooded cloaks to cover their wings, although they don't usually wear the hoods until dusk.

My clan army would be outfitted in armor similar in style to that of wraith armor, each bearing the symbol of my clan upon the chestplate.

Power reaver Guest
    Well I have already mentioned that my clan will wear Animeish robes and other royal type chlothes , although they wont be too overdone as my clan will need freedom so that they can fight . There will be no real color code for the chlothes except that the leader Zapher (me) will wear only black with strands of gold (like buttons and such) .

Some more details about my clan : My clan is special , because they were made by the Darkest force living in Nosgoth , as such even though my clan members are very powerful , most of them are of equal power . The Dark Force made a kind of system , to find out the strongest fighter in the clan so that he could become the leader . The person who is to become the leader has White hair and shows incredible progress in very little time .

The sign that pops up from their body resembles those of "Fuushigi Yuugi" .

Heres a gif just wait for the pic with the guy to get a red glow on his head

Heres another gif

So my sign would be Z with a few dots and dashes here in there and would show up like that .

Thats about it for now .

What would they be called
    Dagoniun... (aka The Vampires of Destruction)

How might they look.
    We are tall(+-6ft 4), we are extremely muscular, particulary in our legs, shoulders and arms. We have long bat like ears, and large(but evil looking) eyes. Our eyes have a red cover, that we can raise or lower. We always have black hair, and long razor-sharp nails. Our fingers are thick and strong, our hands are big, and are one of our primary weapons. We have incredibly hard feet, and large mouths, with large fangs protruding from the upper and lower jaw.

What will their strenghts be?
    We are incredibly fast and agile(the fastest of all vampires infact), we have awesome hearing, sight, and smell. We use our claws as deadly effective weapons, our nails are so sharp and strong that we can rip anything to pieces. Our fingers are also strong, so they wont get damaged by stabbing something hard. We are masters of the dark, and can detect any presence from a great distance. Our eye covers let us see bodily heat(no matter how small), we have an eerie sense that lets us know if a being is near. Our large legs allow us to jump high, and run extremely fast over huge distances. Our upper body strenght lets us carry encredibly heavy objects. We have a deadly swipe with our claw, it often lifts the enemy off their feet, to their doom. We also have super a hard exoskeleton, and no endoskeleton, which gives us great flexability...

What weakness might they have.
    We are harmed greatly by sunlight, and water. We are killed if impailed by any wood, or metals. That is if it can pierce us...

What kind of environment do we live in?
    We are nocturnal for the most part, we live in cave's near to human cities. But we prefer to live in "darkened cities" that we take over, and then shut our houses of from the sun. We can be found roaming plains at night, so beware...

What effect does evolution/de-evolution have on our appearance and abilities?
    Fledglings have a light complection, a thin, soft exoskeleton, and no extra eye covers. As we evolve our exoskeleton hardens greatly, and turns black, our eye covers appear, and give us greater vision, the move evolved we are. Muscles develop greatly during and soon after evolution. An elder Dagoniun, posseses our greatest asset, if we are killed, we come back to life, but we de-evolve 2 stages.

How do we associate with other vampires?
    We are not violent towards our brothers, we will defend if need be, but we will never enniciate[sp?]the attack. This is not true for other races, we will devour any demons or any other non vampiric race.

How do we associate with humans?
    They are our food, and we play with our food. We cut them to pieces and devour them piece by piece. We drink their blood, and kill their children...They are met a pathetic races, and we will kill them all!

What else should you know, incase you ever meet one of us?
    We hunt in packs, we are no scared to use our powers, and we are dark at heart, we are the ultimate fighting, hunting, killing machines, so don't start a fight with us...You WILL regret it...

What will our clan colours be?
    BLACK

Manner of dress?
    We are clad in black war robes, they rap around us, keep us warm, and conseal our exoskeleton. When we are pissed, we take off our robes, and go down onto all fours, we get superior speed, strenght and jumping abilities from this manouver. So if ever you see red glowing eyes...be warned, you are stairing death in the eye...

What would they be called: Insanism
    How might they look:Take my sig and add fangs
    Strengths would be the ability to morph into a winged demon at will
    Weaknesses? we dont need no stinking weakness mein
    They would inhabit the world of Morrowind (Elder scrolls 3 for those who have not played it yet

NO evolutionary defects

The interaction between my race and others would be first astonishment from the others and then it would be fear at my vampires Morphed state

Humans are cattle...nothing more

They are good humored race, slightly on the insane and ill tempered side at times though.
    If a tree falls on you in the middle of the woods and noone is around to hear it fall, does anyone really care?
    http://www.imagemagician.com/images/...0/ilidian1.gif

Just as in the MK biography, I would be the leader of the Brothers of the Shadows clan.

We would have the power of controling mist as in the game, and a phasing/teliport power.

We would be resistant to lite, but very vulunerable to waters touch. Essentually me and Rahab could destoy each other prity quickly.

This clan symbol already exisits. Just look at the first symbol of my Sig. you should recognize the other two though.
    http://www.mortalkombat.ch/pictures/...NoobSaibot.jpg

Noob Saibot.......Yes From Mortal Kombat, but this time in person

Cool

First of all, Dago, you truly frighten me...

Secondly, thanks for the further replies. I'm not quite certain how the little project I'm working on is going to progress at this point (I do know that, if it does, it'll be pretty slow, coz I am rather busy with other work at present), but the responses are quite interesting...

Any and all further information you can provide regarding your clans is welcome... As always, SPECIFICS ARE A GOOD THING! I hate guessing.

And anybody who doesn't tell me what their clan color(s) are is gonna have to live with baby pink and aqua.

Have a nice day.

Power reaver Guest
    And anybody who doesn't tell me what their clan color(s) are is gonna have to live with baby pink and aqua.
    YUCK ! BLACK , BLACK , I tell you .

Didnt i mention that already . OH well , never wanna take that risk .

Big Grin heehee

Ooohh, now I'm gonna make your clan banner pink just for the wicked fun of it, Power Reaver!

Kidding.

One thing, though... If you have a clan symbol, black on black would make it rather difficult to see, wouldn't it?

Power reaver Guest
    How about black banner with red writing ????

Oh yeah and the symbol is Z ...With a few slashes and dots here and there !!

**Grins and imagines about his clan**

i got come more often to the forum....

Urielim
    ever saw Uriel from quake 3 arena?
    ?strenghts....imune to fire, immolate and an incredible strength
    extremelly weak in contact to water...even rain could kill them...
    hell?
    evolve?nahhh
    peacefull?no way....pillar of conflict forever
    i'd say "kill 'em all"
    pray....
    What will our clan colours be?
    exactly this one
    Manner of dress?
    once again....check the Uriel skin of quake3arena

(btw sorry for my bad english....)

First of all, Dago, you truly frighten me...
    kewl!

what did i do 2 scare u?

Big Grin

Originally posted by dago

kewl!

what did i do 2 scare u?
    Oh, I dunno. Between your description of your clan and your suggestion a few days ago in the OT forum that LoK might get more fans if either of the main characters had breasts like Lara, I was just starting to wonder about you...

Uriel: Sounds a bit like my clan, as far as their strengths and weaknesses go anyway. Not sure about the Quake 3 reference, though. Guess I'll have to look into it and see what Uriel really looks like. Thanks for another cool clan!

Further clan descriptions are more than welcome... ***hint, hint ***

what about a clan quote or dictate or whatever....?
    http://clientes.netvisao.pt/azra/sig.../uriel/sig.jpg
    I,I stand,not crawling,not falling down;I,I'll beat, the deamons, that drag me down....

Cool My Clan

What would they be called? Necroim
    How might they look? Black skin like obsidion and a cross between a scorpion and a bat. Any particularly distinguishing features? Yep! Pinchers and legs like a scorpion with big bat wings.
    What would their strengths be? Durability skin as strong as steel. Very quick reflex'es on ground and in flight.
    What weaknesses might they have? Sunlight +Water
    What kind of environment would they live in? Catacombs old tombs, and they would carve the insides like an egyptian pharohs tomb.
    What effect would evolution/devolution have on their appearance and abilities? Or would they be like the Ancients and not evolve/devolve at all? Evolve into the form I described then just get stronger.
    How would they associate with other vampires? Peacefully or not? Nonaggressive towards other vamps but raely see them.
    How might they interact with humans? Would they have reservations about killing humans for blood, or would they tear through them like lunch meat? Sheep mere sheep!
    What else should we know about them, in case we might ever meet one? say something interesting they highly value knowledge, if they feel you can provide some they won't eat you.
    Colors? Black and red.
    Clan symbol? scorpion shaped like the scorpio constilation.

Smile

Sounds like a cool clan, Necro. Thanks for the info.

Originally posted by DMK_Uriel
    what about a clan quote or dictate or whatever....?
    Sure! So what would yours be, Uriel?

Fear the ugly Ariel smiley...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast