Thread: FFXIV: Server/World Discussions

FFXIV: Server/World Discussions

Not anymore they added male gender

Originally Posted by wolvie1977

Not anymore they added male gender

Ah, I didn't know that thanks for the info.

Ok soul I sent you a friend request

Sweet - I won't be able to add you until later on. Also I hope this isn't just a Beta Phase 3 gathering -- I didn't get an invite, so I won't be able to be on until Open Beta or later (depending when my trip starts though).

I think I might the a summoner too. They look amazing!

Your welcome Scott

Ill definitely buy ff14 and when i do im comin to behemoth.

Lalafell Black mage or monk ( if queen makes a white mage i can be the black mage 8D )

PSN: HF_Flaw

Originally Posted by SOULEATERQUEEN
    Sweet - I won't be able to add you until later on. Also I hope this isn't just a Beta Phase 3 gathering -- I didn't get an invite, so I won't be able to be on until Open Beta or later (depending when my trip starts though).

no its for official game. I didnt get BETA KEY EITHER.

No this is full fledge linkshell type thing we are doing .

oh man I am so jelly of all you guys getting codes. fml.

Originally Posted by imported_Chad
    Ill definitely buy ff14 and when i do im comin to behemoth.

Lalafell Black mage or monk ( if queen makes a white mage i can be the black mage 8D )

PSN: HF_Flaw
    I definitely won't play white mage. I did 3 years of my life on Final Fantasy XI as a white mage, so my white mage days are over. I am leaning more towards BLM, Summoner, Scholar... maybe Red mage if it is being concerned!

u knwo what. the guild name should just be The Behemoth

Put me down for dragoon... unfortunately, I didn't get an invite for the beta either but I'll be there for the open beta and early access. PSN: gcloud81

Originally Posted by imported_Vance

oh man I am so jelly of all you guys getting codes. fml.

Trust me bro most of the people on this thread sod month have beta keys so don't worry lol

Definitely sound boring

I think it should be something valient like The Moogle Knights, or The Chocobo Knights (I like this one), or something about folklore, Goddess's Tear, The L'Cie Reborn... I can keep on thinking of names if you like.... I have a whole month and a half bwahaha

oh alright. I mean I figured you guys talking about getting together into linkshells and stuff. thought it was for the phase 3. cause OB is far away.

Definitely sound boring

I think it should be something valient like The Moogle Knights, or The Chocobo Knights (I like this one), or something about folklore, Goddess's Tear, The L'Cie Reborn... I can keep on thinking of names if you like.... I have a whole month and a half bwahaha

Ooh I like the goddess's tear and L'Cie Reborn. What about something like Alphas? Or maybe DragonsBane?

oh what server queen?

Definitely sound boring

Q_Q yes you ar ethe queena nd u know best..( psssssst u should really make a white mage so i can make a black mage lol)

and yes please do come up with names cuz i would just name us something stupid

something with dragon or bane in it sounds pretty nice.

Originally Posted by imported_BlaksamuraiX

Definitely sound boring

Ooh I like the goddess's tear and L'Cie Reborn. What about something like Alphas? Or maybe DragonsBane?
    DragonsBane isn't bad, but I feel like a material with that title. Alphas reminds me of Alpha testing, and makes me want wish I was a legacy player bwahaha.

Dragon's Blood

Vahalla's Guardians

PSN = SoulEaterQUEEN

Lol

What about something simple like Caliber?

Something with dragon would be cool.

like Dragon's Hope, Dragon Knights, or DragonBorn( Lol Skyrim)

I like dragons blood lol

Page 3 of 72 First First 12345671353 ... Last