Thread: The Patch didn't work!! Pls HELP!!

The Patch didn't work!! Pls HELP!!

Unhappy The Patch didn't work!! Pls HELP!!

I've downloaded Beach Life patch 1.1, but when I install it, it said
    that it can't be updated because beachlife.exe is unknown version, how come???
    Please someone help me!!!

If you can play the game without having to insert the cd, then you've got a cracked version of the game. The original .exe has been replaced by a cracked one. Sorry.

yeah, that explained everything... thank you

by the way, is there any chance to un-crack the game???

Nope. You have to find a cracked patch for a cracked game. Don't ask where though, good luck on finding it.

Originally posted by danielle81
    by the way, is there any chance to un-crack the game???
    buying a legal copy

I have a legal copy and i got same messege. Has anyone had luck with the US patch?

Originally posted by BeachBum
    I have a legal copy and i got same messege. Has anyone had luck with the US patch?
    Did you downloaded the right patch? e.g. beachlife patch for UK version, springbreak patch for US version ?

Worked fine for me... but im in the UK and running beachlife, and I ran the UK patch....... obviously!

If you notice the only people having trouble with the patch are people using Spring Break, the Beach Life patch seems to be working fine. They need to take the patch off the website until they get it right! I'm amazed the patch has been out a week and they've done nothing about correcting it. I've downloaded it more than a few times thinking something went wrong thru the transfer but thats not the case.

Grey Mouser Guest
    Originally posted by BeachBum
    I'm amazed the patch has been out a week and they've done nothing about correcting it.
    Me too

I've downloaded it more than a few times thinking something went wrong thru the transfer but thats not the case.
    Try try again, it should be legit now.