Thread: Q about PMs...

Question Q about PMs...

OK. Yesterday I got a few emails saying that my PM box was full. So I come over here and I deleted all the old ones in my inbox and sent box..and cancelled all of the message trackings.

Is that all that I needed to take care of? 'Cause when I come to the forums home page..it says that I have like 35 or maybe 25 messages in total Where are those messages located? Thanks.

Question

Sent messages?

Lol.

The ones that get put into the "sent items" folder.

OK. I figured it out. Lol. Sorry, I didn't realize that I had so many messages since the beggining. Lol.

Re: Q about PMs...

Originally posted by Lil Lara
    Q about PMs...
    well, you see, when you become a teenager, your body starts to go through some changes and.......oh, wait....Private Message System you mean.....errr....nvm

Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

Wink

*blows dust off that cover....*

Re: Re: Q about PMs...

Originally posted by DriberBallZ

well, you see, when you become a teenager, your body starts to go through some changes and.......oh, wait....Private Message System you mean.....errr....nvm
    LOL

Wink

I would like to add, that if you have deleted all previous Private Messages, ensure you have set the 'show messages from' to 'The Beginning' otherwise you may have some old messages left.

Grey Mouser Guest
    Thanks for cleaning house Lil Lara. It helps keep the forums server running smoothly.

Originally posted by DaveJ
    *blows dust off that cover....*
    wrong thread!

Wink

Same general area, though.....