Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: blood omen 1-kain killing kain

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Posts
    8

    Question blood omen 1-kain killing kain

    I have been unable to find a copy of blood omen 1, so what I know of it is mainly from nosgoth.net.
    I was wondering if anybody could tell me about the part of the game where kain must defeat his future self. I have noticed that this is mentioned on the forums in a number of places but I cannot find any dialogue/images to explain further. Mainly, I was wondering what Kain's future self looked like, as portrayed in blood omen. Also, was there any significant dialogue?
    thanks for any info you can give me

  2. #2
    This actually never happened, people are only speculating on what may happen in future games

  3. #3

    Post

    It did happen, it's right after Moebius has Vorador executed. Kain summons a Kain from the future, or so it would seem. A lot of people have said and agreed that it was merely a spirit or clone of Kain, and held no real significance.

    As to what he looked like, exactly the same as Kain from Blood Omen (Iron Armour) except he had an axe.

  4. #4
    Preacher is correct. It happens very close to the end of the game.
    Legacy of Kain: The Lost Worlds
    http://www.thelostworlds.net/

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Posts
    8

    Smile

    thanks for the help

  6. #6
    My mistake...Right now i'm getting my ass kicked repeaditly in Vorador's pad

  7. #7
    Have you gotten the Control Mind ability yet? Once you've got that, you can get into the back door to the Heart of Darkness Spirit Forge, and then you're all set for the rest of the game =).
    Legacy of Kain: The Lost Worlds
    http://www.thelostworlds.net/

  8. #8
    Originally posted by blincoln
    Have you gotten the Control Mind ability yet? Once you've got that, you can get into the back door to the Heart of Darkness Spirit Forge, and then you're all set for the rest of the game =).
    Nope...havnt gotten it yet

  9. #9

    oh

    If you don't have mind control, flame sword, or blood gout, get out of the mansion!!!! You need to go back, west of the mansion and in the swamp to find the four caves that will help you (one's a power up). Go in mist form and the swamp won't hurt you. (You flew to the mansion, didn't you. Don't worry, I did the same thing and was stuck forever until I left the mansion and worked backwords. )

  10. #10

    Re: oh

    Originally posted by Naja
    If you don't have mind control, flame sword, or blood gout, get out of the mansion!!!! You need to go back, west of the mansion and in the swamp to find the four caves that will help you (one's a power up). Go in mist form and the swamp won't hurt you. (You flew to the mansion, didn't you. Don't worry, I did the same thing and was stuck forever until I left the mansion and worked backwords. )
    THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

  11. #11
    Also, in the area of the swamp with all the different buildings, look in the lower left-hand corner of the swamp for a crack in the canyon wall. Shift to mist form in order to move inside the crack to a hidden area.

    The confrontation between Kain and future Kain takes place in BO1 near the very end of the game. However, many things from BO1 have no revelance with the rest of the series because it was not originally intended to be continued. The majority of things that I saw in BO1 aren't found anywhere else in the series. BO1 was originally meant to be a stand alone game, not the first in a long series.

  12. #12
    Actually, SK apparently had a sequel planned. They won't talk about what it was going to be like, though.
    Legacy of Kain: The Lost Worlds
    http://www.thelostworlds.net/

  13. #13
    Originally posted by blincoln
    Actually, SK apparently had a sequel planned. They won't talk about what it was going to be like, though.
    I wonder if this was because of their idea being inferior to Soul Reaver, or because they don't want to give any ideas to a rival development team.

    I'd like to know what they had in mind. They were are brilliant people over at SK (not that CD isn't just as brilliant themselves). It'd be interesting to see them team up with CD for a different time-line type LoK game and use SK's idea with help from CD. Oh well, just mere thoughts of things that will NEVER happen. Just like me getting my hands on a copy of Soul Reaver Soundtrack!
    "What is locked can be opened, what is hidden can be found, what is yours can be mine."
    ~Garrett

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •