Thread: A few questions about "Oblivion".

A few questions about "Oblivion".

Question A few questions about "Oblivion".

First things first. I need the key for trial 3 becuase I just finished trial 2. Were is it? And do I need to do trial 1 even though it's "under repiars"? Is there anything in trial 1 at all? Next I have the key to trial 4 but not the second part of trial 4. What I mean is after I fall down the pit in to the tile room in trial 4 I can't open the swaer grate. How do I open it? And finally there is one thing in particular bugging me about this FM. I have noticed several rooms with doors that don't open and it souds like someones slepping on the other side. Is there anything in those rooms at all?

You don't need to do Trial 1, since it is broken. The key to Trial 3 is in a cell somewhere, but I can't tell you exactly how to get there. It's not far from the Library, I seem to recall.

To open the floor grate in Trial 4, you have to push a button in each corner of the room. As for the rooms that you couldn't open where you heard someone sleeping, I'm afraid I can't help with that.

this is one of the best fms of 99.....those rooms with the sleeping people open later in the fm. i never finished this one on the middle difficulty becuase of absolute exhaustion.