Thread: Boring forum!

Rolleyes Boring forum!

I don't want this to turn into a boring forum. I have seen alot of talk of this around the forum recently and frankly I am way to picky about the thing's I like, and do not want to resort to some other chat room where I have nothing in common with anyone. I spent $300$ on a PS2 when they first came out why because SR2 could'nt be played on PS1 having spent $300 on the system I have only four game's!

So that being said I am holding an art contest, with a few rule's no negative comment's because then people will be afraid to post. Rule two art must be LOK themed. Just cause this is an LOK forum.

OK! how about one week deadline all art is due next week on sunday. Just post it under this topic to enter the competition.

Oh yeah does anyone have good access to a server that could help out people who don't?

Smile Well maybe...

I'll see if I can find the time to make another picture.

And CD just needs to release a little bit of info on SR3, to get us all hyped up again.

Fat chance that'll happen anytime soon though.

Big Grin Re: Well maybe...

Originally posted by Serul
    I'll see if I can find the time to make another picture.
    You've now returned to, The Plushie Zone (TM) **dramatic music***
    "I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one;
    'O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it."
    ~ Voltaire

Question Hmmmm...

An art contest...

The only time these forums liven up is when Umah posts about someone's birthday. Good job on trying to keep it alive Umah!

I've been too busy wallowing in self pity to post a message....

yay!...... ahem....

I am working on a drawing of Raziel pre abyss. Could anyone help me out with hosting it? It's not done yet though.

Smile Prizes?

Hey there Necropotence,
    I am willing to offer up a SR1-2 promo Soundtrack CD to the winner of your art contest. Let me know if you would be interested. Don't know if you would like myself or anyone on the BO2 team to help judge the art. Send me an e-mail at cbruno@crystald.com to chat about this. Great idea!
    ~Chris
    Crystal Dynamics

Big Grin Re: Prizes?

Originally posted by Chris@Crystal
    Hey there Necropotence,
    I am willing to offer up a SR1-2 promo Soundtrack CD to the winner of your art contest. Let me know if you would be interested. Don't know if you would like myself or anyone on the BO2 team to help judge the art. Send me an e-mail at cbruno@crystald.com to chat about this. Great idea!
    ~Chris
    Crystal Dynamics
    But what if we already have one of those? **bats eyes all cute like and runs away before the Butterfly Lord slaps her***

Lightbulb Mua ha ha ha...

Oh no you don't!

*steps in the way*

That promo CD is mine!

*trips Umah*

Now, to get my gun...

*peeks in* Art contest? Did someone say art Contest?

Soo.... Are there details somewhere that I can look at or did I miss out with not being around?

It's times like these when I wish I could draw! Do stick figures count? (jk!)
    "I will ransom them from the power of the grave,
    I will redeem them from death.
    O Death, I will be your plagues!
    O Grave, I will be your destruction!
    Pity is hidden from My eyes."

Hosea 13:14

hmm well I'm game for an art contest

necro, I'll host your image. Just email it to me.

Question more time...?

If there are going to be prizes, can the deadline be extended a bit??? So that people (me for one) with not much time on their hands can have a shot at making a decent looking picture...

Maybe extend the deadline by a week or so?

Red Face (Embarrassed)

I might have contributed to an art contest myself but, alas, my work is in no condition to display anywhere (that's my evil little perfectionist side talking), and my computer is being a royal freakin' pain anyway...**sigh** Maybe next time...

Can't wait to see everybody else's work, though. I'd been hoping we would get an art contest going for ages!!

sorry

Serul yes the deadline will be extended due to the good new's hopefully this will get every body fired up a little. I'm not sure about the new due date because Chris and I are talking but the judge'ing will probably be done by people from CD! Everyone let me know how long you think I should I should extend the deadline.

P.S. Rook no negativity you're work is really good let me know how long you would need to get it up.

Smile

That's great.

As for extending the deadline, it can never be long enough I guess...

But judging from my perspective I'm going to say a month..., however that might be a bit long. I don't know...

How about we make it a nice fair amount of time... like say September 25th. This way you can make a formal thread about it instead of just using this one. That way no one can complain about not seeing it because it was hidden in another thread.

Willow,
    I have made it official, with prizes and everything. Deadline is Oct. 15, 2002.
    ~Chris
    Crystal Dynamics

ooooooo wiggly.

thanks Chris

*goes to work*