Downloading it now........

*joygasm*

Hear that!

What's unreal 2003 ???

Unreal Tournament 2003

*aaaaagghhhhh* <-- homer drool

Downloading it right now, was waiting for it

Thumbs Up

I had to go through way too many downed servers before finding a half decent one.
    Downloading now......cheers mulder!

Thumbs Up

They have a Linux Demo. Not bad.
    The thing about Canadians is, they are very friendly people. But give them a hockey stick and they'll kill you.

Smile

Wasn't he the kid in Charlie Brown who always carried his blanket around with him?

Wink

I see you did your homework. Now go back to your tv

Cool

Looks 'OK' but me think's I'll wait for DoomIII
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thumbs Up

Even in its stripped down demo state, that was sweeeeeeeeet!!!
    Textures are 2x higher in the final release?
    Oh boy!

shame mi comuter dosnt have the write grapic cards ect 2 play it ...... i will have 2 wait 4 it 2 come out on ps2

Lightbulb

Its PC only....it won't be coming out for PS2.

A stand-alone Xbox Unreal game - "Unreal Championship" - is coming out though.

I think it rocks......Graphics are very good......what really caught my attention was a spot where you go into the water....not very deep...just a small puddle like area....but you stand there and just look at the water effects......amazing. You even see your reflection in it!
    I have never seen water look like that in a game before.....

Screenshot coming soon........

97 mb! o.o

*coughs*
    Have YOU got Poodle in YOUR Pot Noodle?

Wink

Its worth every mb.....

Took me about 6-7 minutes....... to dl.....(i'm spoiled )

I can't wait for some of the newer generation of games.....some things just look so beautiful with a good Graphics card.......man, even the grass in this game looks good......
    But the main thing are the physics, which are very good IMHO.

Got the demo. Wow. It's quite possible that I actually suck more at this than at original UT. And I woulda said that just couldn't happen.

It sure does look good, though. Tough to imagine through these bleary eyes what this engine will look like in Thief or DX, but I really liked what I've seen so far.

Now if I could just get all these bots to back up off a brother for 2 seconds.

Question I'm having trouble getting it to run! :(

I downloaded the demo last night. Thank you, mulder!

Now, after installing the demo, I am having trouble getting the demo to run!

When I try to run the demo, I get an error message - a "Critical Error" box appears. It says "Direct 3D create 8 failed".

Would anyone know what the problem is and how I can remedy it to play the demo?

Thank you!

Twas just wondering, mulder, if you play under the name MulderX? If you do than im sorry to say I pumped you full of lead

Creamy_Goodness...No, I play under my name...Dan O.(dano)

Rose662 ...I may be wrong but it sounds like you might have a direct x issue....

Go to your start menu, click "Run",
    Type in - dxdiag,
    It will bring up your direct X diagnostics....Check to make sure you have Direct X 8.1 & also check the tests to make sure it's working correctly.....You may need to dl the latest version of Direct X if you don't have it.....

it looks kewl...when will there be screenies?

Here ya go Dago... Best I could do on short notice....
    I'll try and take some a little more interesting....but this will give you an idea what it looks like.....

Smile

mulder: My Direct X is version 8.0. My DirectX is working correctly.
    It looks like my problem is needing DirectX 8.1. I will be installing that shortly. Thank you!

Originally posted by mulder
    Rose662 ...I may be wrong but it sounds like you might have a direct x issue....

Go to your start menu, click "Run",
    Type in - dxdiag,
    It will bring up your direct X diagnostics....Check to make sure you have Direct X 8.1 & also check the tests to make sure it's working correctly.....You may need to dl the latest version of Direct X if you don't have it..... [/B]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast