Thread: Virtual Resort : Spring Break Is out is Store now!

Virtual Resort : Spring Break Is out is Store now!

Big Grin Virtual Resort : Spring Break Is out is Store now!

Alright everyone out of the pool!

Spring break is out in stores now everywhere. You can also order it from the e-store at http://www.eidosinteractive.com/estore/index.html

Yippeee!!!!

Go out and get your copy today!

Run don't walk or should that be swim?

Question Expansion - Editor ?

Are there any expansions, add-ons, or an editor coming? Any time soon?

I am also interested in the answers to coconut kids questions and actually missed this post because i also asked the same thing in another string i posted...lol sorry

Unhappy

Hi there,

Unfortunately there are no plans for any add-ons or editors for Virtual Resort: Spring Break.

Sorry.

Thumbs Down What a waste

Originally posted by Bahama mama
    Unfortunately there are no plans for any add-ons or editors for Virtual Resort: Spring Break.
    Too bad!

A nice game down the tubes. Run through the simple-minded scenarios once and you are done.

Personally, I won't be rushing to buy any more EIDOS releases. I'll just wait until they hit the bargan-buggy - about four months after they are released.

I guess we were lucky to get the patch, eh?

help

no 6 girls girls girls - how the hell can i get 50 couples to have sex! i cant lol i get about 24 i am even offering free beer help me i have no idea how to complete this level and i have tried it about a 10 time please help me

Wink

Try this
    Look at each rating from the construct menu, and find an even level that appeals to both sexes. If you are trying to get the level to have more female, then there are going to be way to many women on your beach. Get your Disco in there Resturants Rep Chalet and pull the meter higher so they spend more time which each guest, that makes the guests happy. Get water rides that don't cost an arm and a leg but that couples can go on don't destruct the amuesment arcade tear down the fun pool and put your resurant there. Don't forget the hot tub!!. I tried this level about a dozen times as well and this helped. OH one more thing increase the number of soft drink stalls you have and the beer oh yes the beer. Set the beer for Cape Horn and pull the meter up just slightly higher then the middle but not so much that they get drunk do that with all your alcohol vendors.

Hope this helps
    Good Luck

Re: Virtual Resort : Spring Break Is out is Store now!

Originally posted by Bahama mama
    Alright everyone out of the pool!
    Considering no ones replied here since July 2003, i guess theyre all still in the pool