Thread: Any chance of some....?

Any chance of some....?

Any chance of some....?

Firstly I wanna say that Beach life (im in the UK) is as good as I anticipated it to be, and I am very happy with it!

I have always loved Sim type games (Theme Park, Sim City, The Sims, Zoo Tycoon etc etc) and this is one that will be added to the list.

But what I like best when playing these games is to have a money cheat!

I know the point of the game is to earn the funds to build things, which sometimes is real fun, but when you have no money problems is SUPERB (just like in real life !

So Id like to know if there are any money cheats I can use to enhance my enjoyment of the game? Or is there a game file I can edit to adjust my starting fund?

I do hope you have added a money cheat to this game otherwise I will be very dissapointed I think many other people would agree that to have the option of extra/infinite money is much better!

Please reply !!

Thanks

Steve McKeogh
    Satisfied Beach lifer!

Grey Mouser Guest
    Dunno...but I'll check!

Thanks!

I do hope there is a cheat!!!!!!

Try; ALT+$ (SHIFT+4)
    Enjoy.

Thanls mate that worked too (well I had to hold shft and alt and press 4 to raise the cash).

I also found another cheat whilst there.

I thought I would go back to the map page (in sandbox) and hold alt and shft and press a load of keys to see if it would give me all levels... and low and behold it did

I held alt and shft and pushed the keys around the G,H,J,K area and it unlocked all levels, cool!

I only had 2 scenarios to go anyway, so im not to bothered about releasing them all.

Awesome find! Thank you so much!

No probs.

How did you find the money cheat? Did you get it off a site? Did Eidos divulge the cheat? Or did someone just hit aload of keys (kinda of like what I done to get the scenario cheat)?

I have Beach Life (UK) too, and I read the cheats for building quicker are "quick quick quick!" during gameplay. How do you input this? Alt and Shift, then type it? Anywho, I've tried loads of different ways of inputting it, and I can't get it to work . Anyone know the cheat?

I have the v1.1 patch by the way!

Thanks!

Thumbs Up Unlock "cheat"

Originally posted by keogh
    I also found another cheat whilst there.

I thought I would go back to the map page (in sandbox) ...
    I held alt and shft and pushed the keys around the G,H,J,K area and it unlocked all levels, cool!

I held ALT and SHFT and pushed "U" to unlock all levels.

One can still play all the levels against the scenario challenge, but one can enjoy all the levels in "Sandbox" mode without the frustrations of getting stopped by one level.