Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What are some things that you do.....

What are some things that you do.....

What do you do that makes you feel better when your in a bad mood?

I usually listen to music and dance crazy like not caring how stupid I really look.

Post some things that you do, that maybe others can do to make themselves feel better.

I usually blast my music as loud " as my ears will possibly allow", but deffinatly not so loud that the bass gets distorted, I hate that!

I usually play something along the lines of Sublime, which is my favorite band. They make me feel so happy, I love their music! Lol. I also love to blast Less than Jake and skank around my room. Lol. Poe is also great to listen to when I'm in not so good of a mood.

I don't think I really do anything else. Oh! I just thought of something. Play GTA3 and take your anger out on the town. Bwhahahahaha. That works well.

A few of the things I do when I am in a bad mood are:

- I watch a comedy show on TV. Something to make me laugh and get my mind off my mood.

- I listen to music. If I am angry, usually hard rock to start with. As I calm down, I switch to softer and softer music. From hard rock to dance to classical.

- Play a computer game where I can take out my aggressions, such as a shooter game.

I usually play Neoracer with the volume turned way up....you will often hear it blaring from my room...

I call a friend and ask them how they are. Then I listen very carefully to what concerns them.
    I sometimes call a friend and ask them to listen to Me.
    I try to distract myself with either the web or a movie or somthing.
    I always ask for "help". (At times like that, my mind is like a bad neighborhood ... I shouldn't go there, alone!)

I usually play an instrument (guitar, bass or violin) until my fingers bleed... (well they don't normally out right and bleed... but I usually see blood marks on the strings... thats when I know when to quit).

does this help my bad mood... no.

but I do it anyway.

Big Grin

Slap a coworker. If I'm in a bad mood, they're usually the cause.

Nah, I usually take it out on a video game, or watch something funny, or just spend time alone drawing or writing...

i just sit and fume. if any one talks to me they get an earful. but my girl friend can turn my mood around.
    and its not fair, she renders me powerless.

chuffy
    http://www.angelfire.com/retro/monkey24/sigrazman.txt
    we are all lying in the gutter, but only some of us are looking at the stars.

I do a lot of things!

Let's see, there's playing on the piano, if I'm just a little stressed, coloring (LOL!!), I eat a lot of food, and if I'm really pissed off, I call up one of my friends, we go up to the tennis courts, and hit the out of the tennis balls. That gets rid of a lot of stress right there!
    signature image

Big Grin

Music generally does the trick for me - I start with Ozzy Osbourne full blast so that I can feel the base pumping in my chest, then I tone it down a little with Bon Jovi - although still as loud, then Alannisse(sp?) Morissette/Pink still as loud, and then finally the theme track to Braveheart - volume now at moderate! I do like to be on my own when totally stressed out as conversation generally just infuriates me!!

I do also find sanctuary in the ECCR chatbox or TRLE!!

I listen to music that I like, really, really loud. (And then I get in trouble, for playing such loud music). Or I go for a long, brisk walk - really long, and really brisk. (Believe it or not, it DOES help).

i either

a) listen to music
    b) listen to music while i kickbox
    or
    c) talk to my friends or boyfriend...they give me a shoulder to cry onto or to complain

I watch ultraviolent flicks with the use of powerful military weapons, and see a whole lot of death and destruction.

Cool

When I'm in a bad mood I like to go to the gym and walk right to the punching bag. Once I punch the hell out of it and see my knuckles start to bleed thats when I know I feel much better.

I usually play Tomb Raider, or I just fume about it.
    But if I"m in a really bad mood, all I have to do is talk to my boyfriend about it, and soon things are all better again.

I bungee jump.

Meditation. Exercise. Separating myself from what upsets me. Anything to clear my head. Meanwhile, I make an effort not to damage myself, to take it out on anyone, or to make it anyone else's problem.

Serenity now!

Originally posted by chuffy
    i just sit and fume. if any one talks to me they get an earful. but my girl friend can turn my mood around.
    and its not fair, she renders me powerless.

chuffy
    i do the same as u chuffy and in a couple and in like 3 hours im fine but i dont have a girl friend to calm me down niether a boyfriend but expecially not a girlfriend

Hmm... beating the living crap out of inanimate objects generally does the trick. If none are available, the nearest human head usually suffices.

Originally posted by DaveJ
    I bungee jump.
    rotflmao

Originally posted by TDC
    Serenity now!
    LMAO!!! Hoochie mama!!

That was a great Seinfeld episode!

Originally posted by Tombraidachick
    i do the same as u chuffy and in a couple and in like 3 hours im fine but i dont have a girl friend to calm me down niether a boyfriend but expecially not a girlfriend

the bad thing is, that me and my girl are on bad terms after a intresting argument. so now i'm upset about that. And there is no one to help me out of my dark mood. all i'm doing is sinking deeper.

who relieves my pain when the pain giver is the one who is ment to relieves it?

chuffy
    http://www.angelfire.com/retro/monkey24/sigrazman.txt
    we are all lying in the gutter, but only some of us are looking at the stars.

Make up with your girlfriend. Now. ASAP.

Big Grin

shopping usualy does the trick for me, but gardening works, and making cookies works, but if i am really mad and or upset i used to move all the furniture and paint and wallpapper!
    signature image

Amo- sometimes I actually clean the entire house if I'm P.O'd about something.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast