Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I bet you have a secret love.........

Cool I bet you have a secret love.........

Yes, I bet you do. I think everyone has a secret love whether it be a person or career or lifestyle etc.

Mine is person. She is absolutely my favourite person and I would do anything for her. We're very close friends but she already has a relationship so I could never tell her how I really felt; it's just not my way. I'm not unhappy about this situation as i'm happy that she's happy but I must admit sometimes I have a little private daydream (as an old friend Sash used to say: "get yer mind out of the gutter..." ) Oh well, that's life

So tell me your secret love......... go on please
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Cool

Well, I used to have a secret love, but then I told her. She already has a b/f, but I can't think why she'd want to be with him.

Originally posted by DaveJ
    Thats what i'd say if I had yellow walls..... or is it a yellow sofa..????

Smile

Walls, dear boy.

Yellow sofas are for disturbed TV execs.

But my spoiler stands.

the phenomenon: "love" does not exist in my uhhm.. existance.

i do however, feel the need to annihilate mankind.

Wink

If love does not exist in your sphere of influence, then neither does mankind.

You'll have to take it out on the sprites instead.

I am too scared to ask the girl I like out. Its dumb i know.

aw thas so cute dhama! i think tho at some point you should tell her...u neva know wut could happen

as for myself ive been in a way going out w/ my current boyfriend for about 2 years now its funny how we met cuz i was going to go to the mall w/ my friend ash. but we almost didnt go cuz the weather was sooo bad we had to pull over on the highway cuz her mum couldnt drive. so about an hour later we finally go to the mall cuz the storm had somewhat lightened up. sean's(my boyfriend) friend rich came up to me and ash towards the end of the night cuz he wanted to know if our other friends we met up w/ there left cuz i duno i guess he thought my friends sister was hot or sumfin but back to the story he goes o my friend sean thinks ure hot and im thinkin hmm good way to start out a conversation. but anyways we walked around w/ them for a bit and sean was kinda shy at first it was kinda cute. and i remember the power ended up going out in the whole mall cuz of the storm. well it came time for me and ash to leave so i wrote my screen name on seans hand and he gave me his and that was that. i learned he was from the next town over from me and we have sooooooo much in common out of all the guys ive met at the mall ive only really kept in touch w/ him the most. this summer has been great cuz ive seen him pratically every day. hes in texas now and is comin home tuesday so wednesday is gonna b the last day i see him before we both start school on thursday we still have the weekends but it'll b kinda tough! well to make a very very long story short i love him sooooo soo much and i know people are probably thinkin hmm this girl is young and doesnt know wut shes talkin about blah blah blah but we both know that we're gonna end up getting married after college and after we have jobs. i hope we stay together for a long, long time and are as close as we are now in the years to come

phew that was a lot to type

If love does not exist in your sphere of influence, then neither does mankind.

You'll have to take it out on the sprites instead.

Explain. why is, in your eyes, mankind the same as love?

Cool

Its a phenomenon shared and experienced by mankind.
    If you believe in mankind...you gotta believe in love.
    Can't have God without the Devil, right?

Go Dave....

You certainly live up to your 'Acronym'............

Big Grin

I do indeed have a secret love, however he re-fused to acknowledge my input.

but mankind is not the only species which knows love. other animals have it too. my hamster had it, i`m sure.

Devil, ok, but how many Gods do you need?

Cool

Devil, ok, but how many Gods do you need?

One to do the front garden for me.
    One to re-decorate the spare bedroom.
    One to check the tracking on my car.
    And another to beat "Hunter:The Reckoning" on Xbox for me.

Do you think that when the gods play videogames they secretly try "mortal mode" to see what its like to die in a game?

Do you think that when the gods play videogames they secretly try "mortal mode" to see what its like to die in a game?

not as strange as it might sound

in Baldur`s Gate 1 and 2, check the books about the Time of Troubles. it`s about a time when the Gods were made mortal, and were forced to walk the earth as humans.

well, it`s a game, and the gods are mortal, so there :P

Cool Not really the same

Hmmm...I wonder what skin they would choose in Quake 3?
    Homer Simpson I reckon.

Mmmmmm.......mortal......

Re: Not really the same

Hmmm...I wonder what skin they would choose in Quake 3?
    Homer Simpson I reckon.

Mmmmmm.......mortal......

there is such a thing as Godlike

...I have a secret love...it is a person...

...and now everyone who likes me thinks it's him...!!! lol

I have a secret love......it's made by Breyers and it's Chocolate....

I did have a secret love.. but then I told him... and now it's not really a secret anymore

I did...but then summer came and I never saw him and now I don't have any classes with him.

Oh well...I think I'm moving on.

Big Grin

gosh, everything lately seems to re-mind me of an 'old" song...
    like the old Doris Day song...

once i had a secret love
    that lived inside the heart of me
    and then this secret love
    became impatient to be free
    now i shout it from the highest hill
    even told the golden daffodil.................
    signature image

Well, dhama, secrets are never kept, you know, so there's no use telling them.

In your own case, you seem to be a very nice fellow, so instead of happily sitting about listening to the Grass Roots do "Midnight Confessions", I'd recommend beating about the block and meeting some new folkses. If you find one you like, I'm sure your friend will understand and approve.

secret shmecret

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast