Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I bet you have a secret love.........

I have a secret love...my computer.

Big Grin

dhama, I guess I am very lucky - I had a secret love and he became my love and now we are soulmates!! So, I consider myself fulfilled in the love department - what a lovely thread!!!
    signature image Laramaniac signature image
    "Ohhh.....that's where we put the temple!!"

CHEEEEESE!

o_O

Ahh.....cheese....but what kind of cheese?

Remember...Real california cheese comes from Happy cows.....

Originally posted by the last frustration
    CHEEEEESE!

o_O
    TLF, you always crack me up...

As for secret loves...

(do not read if you are under 18, or easily disturbed)
    Have YOU got Poodle in YOUR Pot Noodle?

Wink It would have to be ....

Irena Gallier!
    However, I think the snuggling part (afterwords and all) might not be so good!

Originally posted by mulder
    Ahh.....cheese....but what kind of cheese?
    Hmm... the kinda cheese you tempt people with when you take a photo then you act like you didn't really have any cheese and it was just a ploy to make them smile at the thought of cheese and then you eat the cheese in secret and deprive the poor people of cheese and that's just not very nice you know (pauses for oxygen)

...what was the question again?

Uh-oh dhama, looks like you lose, i'll take cheese as payment...

Anyways love shouldnt be something you keep secret, unless certain dilemna's pop-up (already married, boyfriend, so on) but these are often terminated quickly (unfortunately) and you can proclaim your love to the world! and then the neighbour will yell at you...... If no dilemnas are there, why not, what have you got to lose??

Cool

All who replied direct to my post, here is a summary....

It is secret because she doesn't know, and it remains a secret because she has a relationship and is happy as far i'm aware.
    I don't feel the need to go any further with this person, i'm quite happy just to see her occasionally.
    The point of my initial post was to say that, we all have someone in our lives at one point or another to whom we feel very comfortable with and seem to share a lot of things on many levels, but that's as far as it goes and so the 'secret' is the fact that they don't need to know.
    I think love goes a lot further than some people imagine. It's not just a case of fancying somebody, getting physical and spending the rest of your lives with them, it's a lot deeper than that and in my opinion, true love is only 'true' when you no longer need the attachment.

Originally posted by dhama
    All who replied direct to my post, here is a summary....

It is secret because she doesn't know, and it remains a secret because she has a relationship and is happy as far i'm aware.
    I don't feel the need to go any further with this person, i'm quite happy just to see her occasionally.
    The point of my initial post was to say that, we all have someone in our lives at one point or another to whom we feel very comfortable with and seem to share a lot of things on many levels, but that's as far as it goes and so the 'secret' is the fact that they don't need to know.
    I think love goes a lot further than some people imagine. It's not just a case of fancying somebody, getting physical and spending the rest of your lives with them, it's a lot deeper than that and in my opinion, true love is only 'true' when you no longer need the attachment.
    ... I totally disagree,dhama.As for the true love,there must be also the need for the physical attachment-harmony between the physical and mental part.

...btw,who is it...? Does anyone of the members here know the person...? (well you needn't answer that - if u want to keep it as a secret)

i'm always in love. i wear my heart on my sleave.
    should stop that really.

chuffy

http://www.angelfire.com/retro/monkey24/sigrazman.txt
    we are all lying in the gutter, but only some of us are looking at the stars.

I haven’t felt that way for a man in a very long time! I felt love for one of the co-workers at a school where I used to both teach and study (he was my teacher and my colleague). It was powerful and strong. He is married with children, I think happily, so I would never tell him about my feelings. It’s possible that he knows, we have spent a lot of time together, but we never talked about it. I know he cares about me as a friend. It’s a wonderful thing to have those feelings. I am so happy to have met him, he is a wonderful person. People rarely gain so much respect from me!

I don’t see him often any more, and although I miss him, it’s not really heart ache. I have so many other things in life that are going well!

I don’t allow myself those feelings too often; I’m scared of getting hurt. That is why I’m happy this love was at a distance, he could really have hurt me if we had engaged a relationship.

That was my secret love. No one who knows us both knows about this.

My other loves’ are not secret, therefore they are less interesting... My cat, my friends and my jobb... And chocolate!

Now I shout it from the highest hill
    I even told the golden daffodil
    At last my heart's an open door.
    And my secret love's no secret anymore.

What's love? And why secret?

aww
    who told?!!!!

hhmmmm, no secrets here.

My friend has a huge crush on this guy who we go to school with. They talk and such in class...but there's one problem: He's got a girlfriend. That's like the most horrible situation to ever come up...and you don't want to ruin there relationship, so what could you really do?

*shrugs*

o boy..i know exactly how that one feels like reallllly sucky situation

Well, what if there's 1 and a half?? lol

Well the first one, is someone I just met in April, and already have a huge crush on her. We only knew each other for a day, and because we were getting along so well, and spending so much time together on the London trip, that everyone else on the trip already thought we were dating. Well, I'd really like to, but she has a boyfriend, and that's a big problem.........

The one half, is kind of confusing. She liked me for almost a year, but I never liked her as more than a friend. Well we had a falling out, and then for awhile I thought that maybe I did like her. But now that I think about it, it was probably just jealously over the fact that she was dating someone (who turned out to be a major arse......), and I was just feeling lonely. lol Oh well, they broke up, and sadly, I'm happy about that, for a number of reasons............. But I'm not going to go on any further........
    signature image

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12