Thread: Kingdom Hearts III Worlds

Kingdom Hearts III Worlds

I'll second the Sword and the Stone. Merlin's always had a part in the KH games and it would be good to see his original world "restored", leading to the events of the movie being played out. I can't imagine anything along the lines of Sora getting transformed into animals like Arthur was, but Sora could defend him as he completes his trials.

I REALLY like the Treasure Planet idea. We don't really seem to pay much attention to that GREAT movie! It still remains one of my favorite Disney classics of all time.

Originally Posted by Zarmjx
    Originally Posted by YukiTsubaki

A John Carter world might be an interesting idea but considering the movie went off like a stink bomb, I seriously doubt that this will ever happen.

LOVE to see a Black Cauldron world and since it's Disney how about a Phineas and Ferb world? Dr. Doof as a manipulator of the Heartless to take over the Entire Tri-State Area?! Instant WIN!!!!!!!

Oooh oooh! And Agent Perry the Platypus could team up with Sora as Candice tries to bust everyone!!

Nah, Kingdom Hearts uses movies, not TV Series, as worlds. Most likey and I am calling it the world of Wreck it Ralph will be a Kingdom hearts world.

I actually REALLY liked John Carter XD The plot was AMAZING and the end made it seem to have more caracter than just an alien movie posing as Gladiator.

Yeah, those would be awsome.

Toy Story would be so cool! I remember playing a Toy Story game a lot on the pc when I was little.

Is Tangled part of Disney? That would be a great world too.

Just talking about worlds in general, I feel like they havent been putting enough worlds in the games, like seriously KHDDR is only getting 6... It makes me feel like its gonna be really short, and if it is, im going to be dissapointed :/

Id REALLY like to see some of those pixar worlds in though, they could do a lot with them, i just cant figure out why they havent yet, maybe to keep it more Disney and not Pixar and disney idk its just weird to me since disney bought out pixar and pixar is the company that made a lot of really good movies, disney just was able to buy them out

I am so onboard with "Toy Story", "Finding Nemo", "The Chronicles of Narnia", "Chicken Little", "Wall-E", "Monster's Inc.", "A Bugs Life" and "Treasure Planet". But then again most of those are Pixar. We have yet to see a Pixar world. But we DID have Stitch as a Summon and then they added "Deep Space" in Birth By Sleep....so maybe Oakey Oaks is a future options. Let's just hope and see. ^_^

What about Treasure Planet? I thought that movie was amazing and would love to see a world based on it in KH

Originally Posted by Exodo345

What about Treasure Planet? I thought that movie was amazing and would love to see a world based on it in KH

Oh I would be so on board with that!!!

I bet Donald would like Treasure Planet the most. Just by the name of it, I can already guess it will be his favorite world

I don't know how it would work, but maybe Shibuya in TWENTY.

Toy Story would sound cool

I'm looking forward to a new and improved disney castle, worlds based off of treasure planet, Bolt, and 101 Dalmatians. Which worlds are you looking forward to in the next game?

personally, i'm looking foreward to a remix of worlds from other games in this series as well as treasure planet,snow white,tron,pirates,and many more w/ final fantasy characters leon,cloud, zack,etc i'm also looking foreward to an improved destiney islands,and radiant gardens.

Wow I'm glad I didn't have any expectations like thos when i bought the game... I'd be pretty dissapointed. Sory there wern't any of thos worlds guys, but Im sure you enjoyed the game for what it is considering they fit all the worlds twice on the game cartridge, and in 3D. I was pretty satisfied by the end, but I am a little pissed cus i might need to get a ps3 (or 4) to play the next game :/

Originally Posted by imported_Tyler

Wow I'm glad I didn't have any expectations like thos when i bought the game... I'd be pretty dissapointed. Sory there wern't any of thos worlds guys, but Im sure you enjoyed the game for what it is considering they fit all the worlds twice on the game cartridge, and in 3D. I was pretty satisfied by the end, but I am a little pissed cus i might need to get a ps3 (or 4) to play the next game :/

that's true,but i knew very well that dream drop distance wouldn't have any favorite world of anyones,but what i meant was, i'm sure at one point or another in time, there would likely be a return to some of these worlds that we've seen in the past,and there would be new ones too,ah,but yest the glory of that is the disney world universe is so big,but lately, i would prefer the orginal disney stuff against the new and mindless world of disney run amok such as sunny with a chance or other shows,and worlds without good morals,and that is that with me,so anyone want to move on, yes? that's absolutely fantastic.

They might end up putting worlds that were just released, like John Carter, Tangled, and others, probably.

Originally Posted by CorvoAtano

They might end up putting worlds that were just released, like John Carter, Tangled, and others, probably.

i assumed so,but i hope sincirely that the gameplay suffices to make that game just as awesome as the others,besides, what happens if a game corporation loses a huge quantity of fans? suppose the games start sucking? well,my friend no offense intended,but that company is either bankrupt,or finished,but i really hope for the sake of tetsuya nomura,and the rest of square ennix, that they stay in buisness,also,i'm looking foreward for more details revolving around the seven keyblade bearers still alive,minus eraqus,and yen sid. and such goes to show, i love kingdom heart, and i'm a young man just overjoyed to learn more info of the story,which in part is why i want to dive deeper into it,but fail to because,i don't have all the games,nor the most recent game or the only game systems they work on, i only have a game cube,and a ps2, which for now, i prefer to, because, my game systems, have lived for me for years,but i do my best to take good care of them,as for games, i get more irritated at myself than it,because i struggled at some parts in the game play, here and there.

Originally Posted by OmegaHero1
    Anyone else have something to think about what to say on the prediction of the worlds in Kingdom Hearts 3?
    It would be nice if Sora met Handy Manny and everyone from Sheetrock Hills as well as Wilson, Brewster, Koko and the others from Chuggington; not to mention Jake and the Neverland Pirates, the characters from Babar and the Adventures of Badou and the characters from the movie Meet the Robinsons!!!!!!!

My most want new worlds would be Jungle Book, Toy Story & Sword In The Stone.

While Returning would be Pirate of The Carbian(Port Royal), Tron(Tron), Lion King(Can't remember the name of its world) & Hercules(Olymic Coliseum)

My two top "new" KH worlds would probably be Treasure Planet and Atlantis . However, I think it'd also be awesome if KH were to return to worlds like Twilight Town, the Caribbean and Halloween Town, among others.

Absolutely love the Treasure Planet idea! I also had a few other ideas, two of which I'll post here.

1) Atlantis. I have a little fanfiction going about this lol, but imagine what you can do with Kida fighting on your side!

2) Returning to the Caribbean. I mean, c'mon, the whole thing with Davy Jones's heart is dying to make its way into a Kingdom Hearts game!

I don't know how much of this Square will notice. But seriously, does anyone else believe these could be valid worlds?

Nice.

It would be interesting that in the dumbo world that Sora turns into a mouse to help Dumbo. Personally, I would also like to the the world of "Wreck it Ralph" I may be on the fence with that but I might give it a chance after seeing it.

only two of those were at all appealing, treasure planet, and wall-e, we already know shibuya is going to be a world in the next one, i hope they do more worlds from square enix and less of disney, but i think berk from how to train your dragon would be pretty beast

Page 2 of 4 First First 1234 Last