Page 1 of 4 1234 Last

Thread: Kingdom Hearts III Worlds

Kingdom Hearts III Worlds

Kingdom Hearts III Worlds

Here are some of the worlds i think should be incorporated into Kingdom Hearts III and would be a lot of fun to play:

Deep Blue Sea (Finding Nemo)- Help save Nemo and his friends and family by fighting against Heartless. Dory as a summon. Bruce joins Maleficient.

New Orleans (Princess and the Frog)- Could Be a New Princess of Heart and Sora could turn into a Frog while in their world, Donald a crocodile, and Goofy a firefly. Doctor Facilier Joins Maleficient. Prince Naveen as a summon.

Axiom (Wall-E) - Heartless are taking over the fat people's ship help them out and help Wall-E Save Eve. Get Wall-E as A Summon.

Andy's House (Toy Story)- Become toys and help Woody and the Crew save Andy and his family from Heartless. Maleficient joins Sid and Zurg. Get Slink or Ham as a Summon.

Monsters Incorporated (Monsters Inc.) - The Heartless are Stealing The Monsters Scares and are losing power and money help Mike and Sully defeat the Heartless.Sora, Donald, and Goofy turn into Monsters. Randall joins Maleficient. Sully as a Summon.

The Floating House (Up)- Join Russel, Doug, Kevin and Carl Fredricksen to help save the House from falling from the sky. Get Kevin as a Summon. Charles F. Muntz joins Maleficient.

The Wardrobe (The Chronicles of Narnia)- Help the Pevensie Family save Narnia from the White witch and the heartless she commands. White Witch Joins Maleficient. Asland as a Summon. Sora and the gang become different types of creatures.

Hawaii (Lilo and Stitch)- Deep space was already done but for this Help Experiment 626 save the island of Hawaii from heartless while Jumba and Pleakley fix your gummi ship and try to engineer you a new keyblade. Stitch as a Summon. Gantu joins Maleficient

The Colony (Bug's Life)- The Colony of ants is being attacked by Heartless commanded by Hopper. Hopper Joins Maleficient. Dim as a summon.

New World (Pocahontas)- Help Pocahontas save her tribe from the colonists and the Heartless. Governor Ratcliffe joins Maleficient. Pocahontas as a Summon.

The Neighborhood (Lady and the Tramp)- Help save Lady and her family from Heartless with help from Tramp while still trying to avoid the Dog Catcher. The Siamese Cats join Maleficient. The Tramp as a summon. Sora and the Gang are Different breeds of dogs.

The Wind in the Willows (The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad)- Help J. Thaddeus Toad, Esq. save the town from evil Mr. Winky the Weasel and his gang of Heartless. Get Ichabod as a summon. Sora and the gang turn into a rat, a mole, and a badger.

The Circus (Dumbo)- Help save the circus from The Ringmaster and the Heartless with help from Dumbo. While in the world, Sora and the Gang become different circus animals. Dumbo as a summon.

Oakey Oaks (Chicken Little)- Help save Oakey Oaks from Alien Invasion and Heartless Invasion. Aliens join Maleficient. Chicken Little as a Summon. While in the world, Sora and the gang become different types of animals with human characteristics.

Bachelor Flats (101 Dalmations)- Help Pongo and Perdita save the other dogs in London from Cruella De Vil and her evil gang of Heartless. Pongo as a summon. Sora and the gang turn into Dalmations.

RLS Legacy (Treasure Planet)- Help Jim Hawkins and his crew get to Treasure Planet with Multiple Heartless ships as obstacles. All Gummi Ship Level (Optional). Get Jim Hawkins as a Summon. Long John Silver joins Maleficient.

Forest Thicket (Bambi)- Help Bambi, Thumper, and Faline save the Forest from Heartless and Hunters. While in this world, Become a Possum, an Owl, and a Deer. Get Bambi as a summon

I Hope You Guys Liked My Ideas For Worlds That I Think Should Be Incorporated into Kingdom Hearts III. If You Have Any Ideas For New Worlds Please Post them as a reply to this thread.

I Am A New User and I Hope To Become Friends with the community
    Sincerly, Videogamer1999

It would be a nice change to see some of these worlds lol

Yeah I'm Kind of Surprised they haven't already done Toy Story, Pocahontas or Monsters Inc. Due to the fact that most of those movies were out way before they even were starting to make Kingdom Hearts 2 :P

Yeah they're pretty popular but I think some of them were part pixar, and maybe they want to stay with pure Disney worlds, but I think that they would be fun! ^^

Originally Posted by LightningFarr0n
    Yeah they're pretty popular but I think some of them were part pixar, and maybe they want to stay with pure Disney worlds, but I think that they would be fun! ^^
    The Thing that surprised me the most is how long it took Square Enix to finally incorporate the Hunchback of Notre Dame into Kingdom Hearts its one of the classics lol :P

I know right? Haha

Since they added Pirates of the Caribbean and Tron, they should go on and add stuff like the Tangled and John Carter worlds too next time.

That's actually a pretty good idea ^^

i know they want to stick with final fantasy and disney worlds, but something else square enix could be interesting to see in kingdom hearts games. For example..... full metal alchemist.

Kingdom Hearts 3 World(s) prediction

I would like to Ask you something. Which Disney world and which non-Disney Worlds that you wanted to see in the Long awaited Kingdom Hearts 3?

Just write down the following:

World's name:
    Based off of:
    Hero(es) of World:
    Villain(s) of World:
    Transformation: Yes or no; What kind of transformation if yes.
    Costume change: Yes or no; What kind of costume change if yes.

Here's a couple of examples, one on disney and one isn't based on it:

Super World; The Incredibles; Mr. Incredible, Elastigirl, Frozone, Dash, Violet; Syndrome, Heartless (Obviously); No; Yes, Sora will get an original manga-esque superhero costume while donald and goofy are stuck with Paperinik costume and super-goof costume respectively.

Death City; Soul Eater; Maka Albarn with Soul Evans, Black Star with Tsubaki Nakatsukasa, Death the Kid with Patty and Liz Thompson;Medusa, Asura, Arachne, Mosquito, Heartless, Maleficent, Pete; No; No.

I would like to see the Lion King 2 world I mean being in kingdom hearts too it was epic so I would want to see it again

And any other world just a final fantasy world honestly any

Originally Posted by Yourworldpeople
    I would like to see the Lion King 2 world I mean being in kingdom hearts too it was epic so I would want to see it again And any other world just a final fantasy world honestly any
    yeah! you'r right... i wanna see more final fantasy world especialy final fantasy xiii *___________* lightning ... its only a dream .. i'm so tired wait it !

if there really is going to be a KINGDOM HEARTS 3 I would like to see the world where the summoned creatures come from.I think that'll be an interesting world.

Anyone else have something to think about what to say on the prediction of the worlds in Kingdom Hearts 3?

New Worlds in Kingdom Hearts 3

What new worlds would you like to see in Kingdom Hearts 3?

I'd love to see The Incredibles, Spirited Away, and maybe a return to the Pride Lands for the events of Lion King 2

Most Likely the new world they might but Sora in would the Video Game world of "Wreck it Ralph", the new pixar movie coming out this November. It's it's own Inception. Watch the trailer.

Originally Posted by Zarmjx

Most Likely the new world they might but Sora in would the Video Game world of "Wreck it Ralph", the new pixar movie coming out this November. It's it's own Inception. Watch the trailer.

Not Pixar, but Walt Disney Animation Studios.

And yea, it is kind of like Inception. XD

Sora will explode trying to grab the concept of this.

A John Carter world might be an interesting idea but considering the movie went off like a stink bomb, I seriously doubt that this will ever happen.

LOVE to see a Black Cauldron world and since it's Disney how about a Phineas and Ferb world? Dr. Doof as a manipulator of the Heartless to take over the Entire Tri-State Area?! Instant WIN!!!!!!!

Oooh oooh! And Agent Perry the Platypus could team up with Sora as Candice tries to bust everyone!!

"KINGDOM HEARTS 3D - Prankster's Paradise"

eu.square-enix.com/en/blog/kingdom-heart...

Originally Posted by YukiTsubaki

A John Carter world might be an interesting idea but considering the movie went off like a stink bomb, I seriously doubt that this will ever happen.

LOVE to see a Black Cauldron world and since it's Disney how about a Phineas and Ferb world? Dr. Doof as a manipulator of the Heartless to take over the Entire Tri-State Area?! Instant WIN!!!!!!!

Oooh oooh! And Agent Perry the Platypus could team up with Sora as Candice tries to bust everyone!!

Nah, Kingdom Hearts uses movies, not TV Series, as worlds. Most likey and I am calling it the world of Wreck it Ralph will be a Kingdom hearts world.

I'd really love to see Treasure Planet and Atlantis the Lost Empire. The Black Cauldron would be interesting, too.

id love to see iraq and sora as a sniper goofy as someone who usees second chance donal as a rusher and you meet obama and his dog.... George Bush turns evil as well as michelle obama. ( LOL )

Everybody forgot The Sword in the Stone. I watched it over and over as a kid. Merlin going back to home, helping Arthur getting Excalibur back, a Keyblade based on Excalibur, Madam Mim as a villain. There's no way this world (Old England or Avalon) wouldn't be awesome.

Page 1 of 4 1234 Last