Thread: Need help!!!

Need help!!!

Hey i need help again. I'm in chapter elven(Hylden city) 15%. I am stuck in th place, where i have to make the hole on wall. I alrady had charmed th man in room upstairs to open the door of the creature & then killed the creatur using th machine in room. Then i blasted thje glypth baterry(what ever) focussing the beem. Thn i went in to the room(through hole) & charmd the man in room across to shut down the water pool. Then pushed th box in ground to place where ther's a brake in the fence(upper level). Then got the human to put water back to room. Then i jumped to the box. Now comes the problem, i can't jump to the upper level. I can't get a target(you know time i get puple, to indicate that i can jump) up there. So what to do here? How can i go to upper level of that room?
    POWER IS EVERYTHING

Question Does this help?

I think there is a lever in that room, you need to push the block under the lever (when there is no water of course) then go back to the entrance charm the human again to make the water rise, jump to the block, then pull the lever. Now the water goes away again but now you should be able to use the waterwheel like thing to reach the top level.

Re: Does this help?

Originally posted by Serul
    I think there is a lever in that room, you need to push the block under the lever (when there is no water of course) then go back to the entrance charm the human again to make the water rise, jump to the block, then pull the lever. Now the water goes away again but now you should be able to use the waterwheel like thing to reach the top level.

Iwill try that and if it dosn't work get back to you. Thanks.
    POWER IS EVERYTHING

Re: Does this help?

Well i had pushed the block to exactly bllow the opening in the fence & charmed the man to fill the room with water(from platform). Then jumped to top of the block from there succesfully. But now i can't jump to top level from there(to turn the switch on). As you know you can only jump when you turn to purple. But here i don't get purple. I tried to jump from different places of block & also put the block in several positions too. BUt no luck. Really ned help here. How can i get to the top level from block?
    POWER IS EVERYTHING

Lightbulb

After jumping on the block (which now should be floating in the water) you need to jump through the hole in the railing and pull the nearby switch in order to raise the barrier near the waterwheel at the far end. (This will also lower the water level).

Hop back down into the channel and look for the moving platforms across from the entrance. Wait for one and jump on it, turn around quickly and hop off before it disappears.

"I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one;
    'O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it."
    ~ Voltaire