Thread: Anybody online with their PS2s?

Anybody online with their PS2s?

Since the official modem is out I figured I'd check. I have Socom and Tony Hawk 3 if anybody wants to play.

um....

nope! can't wait though!

Currently, I'm not online. Who knows if I will be in the future.
    "I will ransom them from the power of the grave,
    I will redeem them from death.
    O Death, I will be your plagues!
    O Grave, I will be your destruction!
    Pity is hidden from My eyes."

Hosea 13:14

I'll probably go online when I finally break down and buy SOCOM. The game looks totally awesome. I love games like Metal Gear and Medal of Honor. Everything I see about SOCOM is awesome. I haven't heard anything bad about it yet.

When I was in the military, I once worked at CENTCOM, right next to SOCOM. And I visited SOCOM several times doing different duties. Unfortunately, my work is with Admin./Info.Tech., so I never had the chance to get involved with any military operations like in the game. But I did get to hear about them during some of the strategy planning meetings. Those guys deserve our respect for some of the screwed-up assignments that they are sometimes sent on.

Chris Mishima,

As you get into the game, do you mind giving me your complaints, complements, or comments about the game. I'm really serious about buying SOCOM, but I don't want to have to wind up trading it in like I have done with so many other games. I'm specifically looking for games that work well as both a single-player and a multi-player game. And I only want games with high replay factor. I don't want to be bored with a game six months after I bought it.

Thumbs Down

I wouldn't mind using the PS2 online but, Squaresoft has made Final Fantasy XI an online exclusive. This really ticks me off and I suppose I will boycott it for a while.