View Poll Results: What's your native language ?

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • English

28 47.46%
  • German

7 11.86%
  • French

0 0%
  • Other language

24 40.68%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's your native language ?

Question What's your native language ?

Look in the Poll!

I´m german.
    But I learn 3 other languages at school:
    English (now about 5 years), Latin (uah...what a terrible language) and Italian (now the 2nd year).
    I for myself am very interested in languages (and so I hate subjects like maths and physics) and I´d like to speak English fluently in some years...

Oh COME ON!! German is beating english!?!?!

lol j/k

i dont think this really relates to TRLE, but it might not get closed

I speak english and a lot of french.

cool! im taking french, this is my fourth year, however, i have to take french one again for freshman year dont ask why, even im confused... im like 70% fluent in french lol and these other kids are like 2% lol

Hi Chronicles,
    today we had friends from England here. I had seen them the last time about 5 years ago when I had the first year English.
    And now I can say almost everything I want having had 5 years English up to now. They said, I speak english almost fluently . If I´d go to Englang or America for two or three months, I´d speak English almost as good as my native language .
    That was a great compliment for me and I´m quite happy now

Your english seems perfect to me

Keep up the good work!!

Originally posted by Chronicles5
    i dont think this really relates to TRLE, but it might not get closed
    it'll probibly get moved.

English is my native tounge. As a matter of fact, I don't speak any other language.

My native language is German. I've been learning English for 5 years now and French for 3 years (I know you know that, Metty, because you're my cousin ).
    Levels:
    Master the Search in Venice (Screenshot)!
    Fight against the Warriors of the world (Screenshot)!
    Spend A night at the opera (Screenshots: 1, 2, 3)!
    Discover the halls of the Knights of the cross (Screenshots: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, Walkthrough)!
    Tools:
    BmpToRaw 3

Your cousins? cool . I knew there was something that linked you two together.

Hm, what was it ???

My native language is german. And it's as bad as my english

Question ???

And what is it
    ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

please reply MountainDewNut !!

Where's American?

Originally posted by DKSM
    Where's American?

Cool I like that.

British through and through!!!!!!

@DKSM I like that you said that and you don't consider yourself English speaking!!!! Kudos to you.
    http://team.tombraider.be/prelude/Prelude.jpg
    It can't rain all the time...

Why thank you. I would raise bloody hell if I said I spoke English.

I think I am the only brazilian guy in this forum.
    And Brazil is so badly represented...

Where in this forum is the brazilian people?
    I prefer to be conquered. But conquered only by the physical, mental and spiritual faultlesness in woman form.

Originally posted by Prelude

Cool I like that.

British through and through!!!!!!

@DKSM I like that you said that and you don't consider yourself English speaking!!!! Kudos to you.
    That reminded me...... I was talking to someone about maybe a month ago, and I said something like, "No, I don't speak English, I speak Americanish!" lol And then that led to other things like Aussish, Canadianish......... lol Waaaaaaaaay too much time on my hands at that point of time. lol

I also speak Spanish, and this is my 4th year. It could maybe be considered my 5th year, because I skipped Spanish 4, to take AP Spanish.

I really want to learn how to Japanese (almost wrote Japanish for a minute! LMAO!) and Russian. That'd be really fun!

Originally posted by Malte
    Hm, what was it ???
    Originally posted by Metty
    And what is it
    Are you asking what it was that I thought linked you two together? I dunno. I think it might be the way you two type/act or something. I always have these strange thoughts that are true. Like once, my mom wated to get our van washed at a gas station. I said we shouldn't go cause I felt that something was going to happen to the van. Well, on our way out of the machine, the ladder on the back of our van ripped off. My mom wished that she'd listened to me.

It's . . . unbelievable, hehe !

But there's another thing that allows you to realize it. The links in my sig and Metty's link refer to the same site.
    Levels:
    Master the Search in Venice (Screenshot)!
    Fight against the Warriors of the world (Screenshot)!
    Spend A night at the opera (Screenshots: 1, 2, 3)!
    Discover the halls of the Knights of the cross (Screenshots: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, Walkthrough)!
    Tools:
    BmpToRaw 3

i speak english and im from england, but i also speak, french and spanish and a teensie weensie bit of italian

Aerite

my native language is dutch, and i can speak english fluently (just overlook my spelling mistakes) i can speak quite some french and can understand german. ( and i now some swearwords in maltese, italian and yugoslavic (-i go to an international school ))

my native language is Hebrew, and I've been studying English for 7 years.
    but last year something really weird happend: my (evil) english teacher was so dumb, she gave us some weird grammar rules and she just totally confused us (everyone in class).
    this is why my english grammar is as not as good as it was (now it's kind of poor), it's mixed up with my hebrew grammar, now the funny part is that even my Hebrew grammar is not as good as it was and I speak Hebrew with the English grammar. hahaha

I hope that you people got my point

My native launguage is spanish!

but i also speak english, and im learning german and french.

English is my native tounge. I also speak Spanish but so do alot of people in Texas. Many towns, streets, restaurants, clubs, bands, lakes, and other things have spanish names. The Hispanic culture is an integral part of our states history and growth.

I really should learn to speak German out of respect for my grandparents. My grandparents came to the U.S. from Germany and many of their influences rubbed off on us.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast