Page 1 of 4 1234 Last

Thread: TWEWY Sequel?

TWEWY Sequel?

TWEWY Sequel?

Would you guys like a sequel to the game? What would you like to see in it?

Personally, I'd like to see 3D models, a new place for the story to take place, more explainations to Joshua and more of that fantastic music!

DEFINATELY NOT 3D models, they just look odd in KHDDD. I would prefer more backstory on Joshua, and more on Mr. H's cryptic message on the non-canon day on Pork tower

I'm going to agree that TWEWY worked with 2D sprites rather than 3D models.

There have been hints that there's interest in making a sequel somewhere down the road, apparently. I'd be happy to see one, but I'm not going to push for it.

Well I heard that Versus is now going full blast with DDD 99.9% done, so after Versus gets released I guess we'll find out what happens next. Most of the team that did TWEwY is on the Versus team from what I've read.

Well maybe they'll surprise us once Versus is over.

Personally I don't mind the 3D models but the 2D are pretty neat themselves.

In the sequel of the Game I would like to see the Game taken over by someone else who has control over Joshua and Mr. H

Also seeing Neku pair up with new characters and maybe the actual Shiki

I would love a sequel I thought there were going to make it eailer through but it was going to be called The World Begins With You

Anyway yeah I would love to see them tell more of a story with the characters and put them in 3D models

I would love to see a sequel!! It'd be great to explain what happened to Joshua and how the gang is living now.

^ What do you mean by "explain what happened to Joshua"?

I'd love to see a sequel someday, but I sort of feel like Neku et al.'s stories have already been told, and would like to see the game take place in a new setting, w/new characters and a new story, but still the same gameplay, art/music style and atmosphere.

I would love a sequel, but personally I'd be disappointed if they didn't keep the same art style from the first.

The story should be a few years in the future so we can see what's happened with everyone after the game, with flashbacks explaining what's happened. The gang could have to play the Game again after someone over through Joshua as composer.

All and all though, I'd really just like to see a sequel!

I would kinda like to play as a Reaper this through.

while i would prefer 2d sprites, the original point of twewy was to try out all the features of the ds, so if they made a second, it would probably be for the 3ds, wich i think would actualy work AMAZING by mixing the 2d sprite style with a more 3d (but style same art style) background. the layering system on the 3ds, i think, would work perfectly for a twewy 2.

Here you go:

www.square-enix.co.jp/subaseka/

"Square Enix’s New Teaser Website Looks Reminiscent Of The World Ends With You"

www.siliconera.com/2012/08/19/square-eni...

"Square Enix have erected a new teaser website for a project involving characters designed by Tetsuya Nomura and Gen Kobayashi. Here’s a screenshot of the teaser website:

www.siliconera.com/postgallery/?p_gal=23...

Gen Kobayashi was the lead character art designer on a little game you may remember titled The World Ends With You. In Japan, the game was titled Subarashiki Kono Sekai. The URL for this new teaser site contains the word “subaseka”.

Back in April, Nomura, who was creative producer on the original game, teased in a Nintendo Dream magazine interview: “Right now, there is nothing I can say [about The World Ends With You].There might be something.”

Prior to that, in September 2011, Nomura hinted at something similar in Famitsu magazine. Are Square Enix getting ready to announce something related to The World Ends With You? Keep your fingers crossed.

Update: Thanks to readers RyougaSaotome and DanteJones for alerting us to a remix of “Calling” on the game’s website. The song was part of the The World Ends With You’s soundtrack."

*sighs* boy oh boy ... there is no need for a sequel.

Judging by this thread, the statistics are as follows:

Want a sequel - 90%

Do not want a sequel - 10%

Thank you Grim for pre-empting me on this one. I'm really looking forward to whatever announcement this is, be it a Subarashiki sequel or enhanced port/remake/whathaveyou for the 3DS. (Throwing out that guess right now. After KH3D, they can't not do it.)

EDIT; (Theoretically... Vita might also be an option.)

Mhm...it'll most likely be a nice surprise, whatever it may be.

Originally Posted by Orichalcum+

Thank you Grim for pre-empting me on this one. I'm really looking forward to whatever announcement this is, be it a Subarashiki sequel or enhanced port/remake/whathaveyou for the 3DS. (Throwing out that guess right now. After KH3D, they can't not do it.)

EDIT; (Theoretically... Vita might also be an option.)

Eh, I don't think a TWEwY game would play well on Vita, unless they completely change the gameplay. The only systems I can see it working on are DS, 3DS, and Wii U. 3DS is most likely, if you ask me.

Indeed: if they want to keep the Cross Stride Battle system or at least use a variant of the thing, they need the dual screens. On the other hand, any significant retooling could leave the system choice wide open.

It would be nice to have more Square games on my Vita .

This is for all the TWEWY FANS!

I Found this in KHWORLD but you have to check the link www.square-enix.co.jp/subaseka/

This was already posted by Grimoire on another thread. Sorry, but he's the fastest when it comes to post news.
    One who knows nothing can understand nothing.

Originally Posted by Zench
    This was already posted by Grimoire on another thread. Sorry, but he's the fastest when it comes to post news.
    hehe

Originally Posted by imported_Kevin
    I Found this in KHWORLD but you have to check the link www.square-enix.co.jp/subaseka/

I could understand not seeing grimoire's post on that one thread (after all I did it too)......

But you literally posted right over a thread that talks about the EXACT SAME THING. Come on dude. I've seen you do this more than once. Look around before you post.

Ask for your thread to be deleted. That's what I did .

Originally Posted by PshycoNinja

Originally Posted by imported_Kevin

I could understand not seeing grimoire's post on that one thread (after all I did it too)......

But you literally posted right over a thread that talks about the EXACT SAME THING. Come on dude. I've seen you do this more than once. Look around before you post.

Ask for your thread to be deleted. That's what I did .

Yeah I know Thanks for the info but Zench told me that too so I know now thanks

Page 1 of 4 1234 Last