Thread: TWEWY Sequel?

TWEWY Sequel?

Take it easy with my pal Kevin, Pshyco. He's still getting used to how the forums work.
    One who knows nothing can understand nothing.

Originally Posted by Zench
    Take it easy with my pal Kevin, Pshyco. He's still getting used to how the forums work.
    hehe don't worry thanks buddy

DAT BACKGROUND MUSIC

Originally Posted by Zench

Lol, yeah sorry there guys. Been a long day at work. I have just seen Kevin do this twice and someone told him the same thing in the last thread he made. I mean we both made the mistake but.... you know if he looked at the top thread he would have seen it was already posted. I didn't realize Grimoire posted this info in that thread (mainly because it was a thread about a hypothetical TWEWY sequel with no hard facts). I checked around for a thread and didnt find anyone post the info... until you told me . But this was just plain lazy.

....Anyways.... All is forgiven. Sorry Kevin you just caught me on an off day. I apologize if I offended or hurt you. Just been a rough Monday. The fact that my PAX badge's not coming in yet doesn't help at all .

Personally I hope it's a new installment and not just a remake. Can't wait to see what is revealed after the countdown *_*

Though please oh please, be an actual game-game that has a chance of coming out, and not some browser/social flash game for Japan-only ;A;

It could work on Vita. I loved TWEWY because of the characters, story, music and art style. Not so much the gameplay. The gameplay can use some changes. And TWEWY being on the beautiful OLED screen of the Vita would be amazing. Make it happen Nomura!!!

--->TWEWY Sequel?

na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139251...

Thanks for the praise, guys. Either way, let us all look forward to what will be revealed in less than a week, huh? ^_-

So, in case you guys didn't notice, the music on that site adds a layer of instruments every day until Thursday. On Thursday vocals are added in and it's a mix of Twister, Calling, and Wake Up. I fangasmed SO HARD when I heard it. Though, Wednesday's song (same thing without vocals) is better IMO. If you want to change the song then change your computer's date and restart the browser you're using.

Yeah, someone already ripped the entirety of the song and linked it on andriasang.

www.square-enix.co.jp/subaseka/images/NC...

I downloaded it earlier today. Pretty kewl. Though I admit, I didn't realize until yesterday it was a mesh up of more than one song, lol.

I think all of this remixing sounds a bit busy, but it's probably appropriate like that.

"The World Ends With You Countdown Is For An iPhone Version"

www.siliconera.com/2012/08/24/the-world-...

"Square Enix accidently revealed the news behind the countdown site. Yes, it is for The World Ends With You– an iOS version of the 2007 hit Nintendo DS game.

The World Ends With You – Crossover – arrange album mentions the iOS version will have arranged tracks from Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance]."

www.siliconera.com/postgallery/?p_gal=23...

www.siliconera.com/postgallery/?p_gal=23...

"Square Enix deleted the details from the CD’s product page, but not fast enough since Japanese blogs screencapped the leak.

Look for The World Ends With You on an iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch near you in 2012."

..... Are you kidding me?!?!

*facepalm* *walks away with head down*

There would have been no point of a countdown, since this is not a very good surprise.

Reaching CAPCOM levels of disappointment.

"There Might Be More To The World Ends With You Countdown Than An iOS Port"

www.siliconera.com/2012/08/24/there-migh...

"Over on his Twitter feed, Brian Gray, the lead translator on The World Ends With You for the Nintendo DS, hints that there may be more to Square Enix’s recent teases than an iOS port of the game and a new soundtrack release.

Last night, Gray tweeted: “Before everyone decides the #twewy countdown is over, they might want to wait for the countdown to be over. #moredripthanleak”

Square’s The World Ends With You teaser website is counting down to an announcement that will happen this weekend. Hopefully, by then, we’ll find out whether they have anything more up their sleeves or not."

I don't think I can take this rollercoaster of emotions and news. I am out on this topic until the countdown is done.

hmm it's been a long time. i wonder what i miss?

I definitely agree with that one tweet. Granted, that might be just personal opinion, but he is right: the countdown isn't over yet. Whether it means it's just an iOS (or some other system) port or a sequel or some combination of both things is yet to be seen.

Personally, I'd be disappointed about a port only... but I wouldn't be too mad about it since it opens up the game to a new platform. Not everyone who has an iDevice has a Nintendo system, etc.

The article on andriasang mentions something about an OST, I hope the tweet wasn't just about that D:

The countdown ends on Sunday night. Let's just hope this accident isn't what we think it is now.

Don't forget to check the website in a few minutes. Over and out.

The website is gone on my end, it's been replaced with details for the iOS port. :/

I am not a happy camper.

Nothing about a sequel

So disappointed...

Well, at least it'll get a reach a larger audience now. Its current one seems fairly upset though. Doubt that'll help create a series from it. Just more of SE porting things as usual.

230likes and 2400dislikes on the new preview video, and SE had to disable comments on it. But to be fair, they've been disabling comments on new videos for a while.

What a gigantic disappointment. I see they've had to pull down the likes/dislikes bar on the youtube video

Page 2 of 4 First First 1234 Last