Thread: Can't find loot? We can help you !

Can't find loot? We can help you !

Lightbulb Can't find loot? We can help you !

I just found this while looking into converting TRCv2 to Thief2:

The ultimate spoiler!

The Honest Thief - FMs, screenshots, DromED, links ... Zaccheus' hospital blog

Big Grin

I can't resist....25 looks(and counting) from the populace and nary a response from anyone......

Just so Zacheus will not feel unnoticed, I say :
    CHEATER, CHEATER; PUMPKIN-EATER !!!
    clayman
    Posts: 5663(from the ol' homestead plus whatever you see here)

Big Grin

The world as I know it..........................
    has changed forever........*keels over* Is nothing left sacred anymore!

*YIPPEE! Runs and fires up Dromed* Yes I can actually do a bit of Dromed.

He he - no cheating allowed.

Big Grin

Actually it is simpler than that.

Thanks to the Grand Old lady of THIEF (not so old truly) LYTHA, just go to www.lytha.com and check the loot lists.

Wink

Yegads, we really appreciate that, tBM....let the cheating begin.

Originally posted by clayman
    Yegads, we really appreciate that, tBM....let the cheating begin.
    In the main I am in complete agreement with your stated sentiments on this subject, and know the above is not personal, but a little tongue in cheek.

My conviction that "cheats" cheat the player out of much of the enjoyment of the game(s) what ever they be, does not alter the fact that "Cheating" is beginning to assume a standard of success to many of our younger members of society.

The honorable man will remain so. The common man will not have honor in his vocabulary, nor the understanding of its relationship to himself and those he associates with.

{start weeping HTML]So, I must sadly say that the cheating will continue regardless of your view or mine.{/end weeping HTML}

PS (nyah nyah Munin )

Smile

I was only really thinking of two situations:
    1) You are an FM author who wants a complete list of all the stuff in your mission.
    2) You have played a mission on every difficulty level and got max loot quite a few times, but now you come back to that mission and can't find that last piece of 50g. You ask on the forum where it might be (thus already seeking external help) and nobody knows. Then, you can do the loot list and find it, as a very last resort.

Like I said, cheating sucks. Enjoy the game.

Big Grin

LOL