Thread: Recalled?!?!

Recalled?!?!

Ok, most likely already been covered, but Ill ask anyways. My girlfriend pre-ordered this game then got me to try it a little bit ago on her file. I actually took a liking for it. We went to our local EB Games (Games Stop or Electronics Beautiqe) and they said it had been recalled... so we tried Wallmart, same thing, Zellers, same thing, Best Buy, ditto, and even Future Shop...... you guessed it....same thing. Anyone know whats up? Mome info will make it easier to understand why I'm having such a hard time finding a copy for myself. Thank you.

P.S. If you havent heard of some of the stores I've mentioned, it's because I'm Canadian.

I've never heard anything about any recall, but the game is several years old and thus most likely not being printed, hence its rarity.

The only place I was able to find it was on Amazon, and that was over a year and a half ago so copies are probably even more rare now, so if you are able to, get it there.

Originally Posted by imported_Andrea
    The only place I was able to find it was on Amazon, and that was over a year and a half ago so copies are probably even more rare now, so if you are able to, get it there.
    thanks ill check there!