Page 9 of 10 First First ... 5678910 Last

Thread: Mark Of Mastery Edition

Mark Of Mastery Edition

  1. #201

    I also pre-ordered it on Amazon. It finally arrived today and I also only got 3 out of the 5 cards. Just sent SE an e-mail about it and now I'm waiting for them to get back to me about it. :/

  2. #202

    Mine arrived today, I also preordered from Amazon and I'm missing two cards.

  3. #203

    So did square enix mess up in packing or amazon rob us?
    amazon pre orderd x2 got 3 of 5 cards (the same in both
    the random card the pedistle and the seal on da wattermellon


    missing the cat and the cannon thing

  4. #204

    Sorry about that, I hear that's a big issue with the collectors addition. I got the same edition and everything was just fine for me. I would tell Square Enix personally to do something about it.

  5. #205

    Wow Lucky you guys, I didn't receive 3, I received 0 -_-

  6. #206

    Getting kinda annoyed. Don't know which link to contact Square-Enix with. Can anyone help?

  7. #207

    Originally Posted by Illusionist


    Originally Posted by Unversed Pro


    I pre- ordered mine from amazon and got it saturday and i got all the cards



    Lucky! Got it the same day from Amazon but I got 3/5 cards -__-



    Sorry Dude I guess It depends on when it ships. I got mine August 3 to 6




  8. #208
    so what do we do to resolve the problem? because Im missng all of mine.

  9. #209
    Originally Posted by badeggsalad
    Is anyone from here missing AR cards from their Mark of Mastery edition?

    I preordered the game from Amazon and received it today. I opened it and went through the entire contents of the package thoroughly. I only received three AR cards instead of the five promised. I am missing Frootz Cat & Kab Kannon.

    I watched the official Square Enix unboxing video on YouTube and they most definitely show five cards when they open the clear plastic envelope. I also confirmed with a few other people who ordered the MoME and they all received five cards.

    I did some Googling and from what I can tell I am not the only person experiencing the problem. I found one other person on the Amazon video game forums where I participate, several on GameFAQs forum, and a couple more on Kingdom Hearts Insider's forum. So I'm guessing the issue is fairly widespread.

    Needless to say, I'm quite disappointed that I am missing the cards. The MoME is sold out everywhere and I'm unable to obtain a replacement copy locally. Amazon is out of stock as well and confirmed for me that they can't do an exchange, only a refund.

    Does anyone here know if Square Enix might be able to replace the missing cards? I've already contacted customer support online and opened a ticket. I'm really hoping they can replace the missing cards.
    you only get the 5 ar cards in the mark of matery addition 3 in the regular one sorry




  10. #210

    nonononononono I just got mine and it's missing 2 cards as well T_____T whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

  11. #211

    Originally Posted by AJ
    Originally Posted by badeggsalad
    Is anyone from here missing AR cards from their Mark of Mastery edition?

    I preordered the game from Amazon and received it today. I opened it and went through the entire contents of the package thoroughly. I only received three AR cards instead of the five promised. I am missing Frootz Cat & Kab Kannon.

    I watched the official Square Enix unboxing video on YouTube and they most definitely show five cards when they open the clear plastic envelope. I also confirmed with a few other people who ordered the MoME and they all received five cards.

    I did some Googling and from what I can tell I am not the only person experiencing the problem. I found one other person on the Amazon video game forums where I participate, several on GameFAQs forum, and a couple more on Kingdom Hearts Insider's forum. So I'm guessing the issue is fairly widespread.

    Needless to say, I'm quite disappointed that I am missing the cards. The MoME is sold out everywhere and I'm unable to obtain a replacement copy locally. Amazon is out of stock as well and confirmed for me that they can't do an exchange, only a refund.

    Does anyone here know if Square Enix might be able to replace the missing cards? I've already contacted customer support online and opened a ticket. I'm really hoping they can replace the missing cards.


    you only get the 5 ar cards in the mark of matery addition 3 in the regular one sorry






    He have the Mark of Mastery Edition. And is missing two cards. I'm missing the two cards as well.

  12. #212
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    73

    Originally Posted by imported_Richard


    Getting kinda annoyed. Don't know which link to contact Square-Enix with. Can anyone help?



    support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.ph...


    Just briefly describe the problem and keep clicking next. You'll eventually come to a page where you can type in your contact info and the problem in more detail. Then you'll get a ticket, and keep that ticket because they will probably ask you for it later when they contact you via email.

  13. #213

    To those of you wondering how to report the problem:


    support.na.square-enix.com/

    Create an account by following the instructions, then plug Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance into the search bar & click the envelope for Contact, scroll to the bottom & click the button that says Get Support. I chose Products & Services, then Product Specifications from the drop downs on the page & then put Missing AR cards from Mark of Mastery Edition in the Contact Details field. Then hit Next, then Next again on the following page b/c the answer you're looking for isn't going to be in the canned answers section.

    Then click Proceed to Email Support & fill out all the info on the form. Describe your problem & they'll contact you via email. They got back to me with a request to fax more information the same day I opened my ticket. Keep the ticket # they give you when you complete the Email Support request, you'll need it. I printed the page with the ticket number on it so I'd have it handy.

    From there, like I said, you'll get an email containing the text someone else posted above. You'll have to fax the requested info to them. I've done that & am still waiting at this point, so I don't have any more help for you beyond that. Hope this helps.

  14. #214

    That said, you can now count me as a completely happy customer. Square Enix has already gotten my replacement cards to me. I think I was one of the first people to report the issue, so I'm not sure that everyone else will get their replacements as quickly as I did, especially if they end up having to print more cards to fulfill claims. I may have gotten lucky & been sent cards they had on hand due to my early reporting of the issue. But, take heart, send replacements they did! As proof, here are links to the envelope (my address blanked out, of course) & the replacement cards.

    I had them sent to my fiance's address since I had assumed it would take at least a couple of months to get them. I'm going to be moving & didn't want them to come to an address & have to go through mail forwarding. (The clear plastic case you see one of the cards in doesn't come w/them, it's a hard plastic shell for a replacement MacBook battery that he put them in before putting them back in the envelope so they don't get bent. He said the cards were loose in the cardboard envelope, a little curved, but otherwise in good shape.)

    Envelope:
    i1011.photobucket.com/albums/af239<wbr>/badeggsalad/Untitled-1.jpg

    Cards:
    i1011.photobucket.com/albums/af239<wbr>/badeggsalad/db262cd3-f054-4f21-adaf-b28b<wbr>63653141.jpg

    SquEnix sent me exactly what I was missing, so I'm now 100% happy. And I received them only a week & a half after I got the game & reported the issue, so I'm very pleased with their response. I never did get a confirmation email notifying me the replacements were being sent after I faxed them the requested information, so I would say not to worry too much once you provide the asked for documentation. Your cards should eventually show up like mine did.</wbr></wbr></wbr>




  15. #215




    Forbidden huh? oh well.

  16. #216

    Originally Posted by Strife the Avenger22





    Forbidden huh? oh well.



    Try now, I was working on fixing the links for a while, they were coming up funky in the text of the message.







  17. #217
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    73

    Originally Posted by badeggsalad


    That said, you can now count me as a completely happy customer. Square Enix has already gotten my replacement cards to me. I think I was one of the first people to report the issue, so I'm not sure that everyone else will get their replacements as quickly as I did, especially if they end up having to print more cards to fulfill claims. I may have gotten lucky & been sent cards they had on hand due to my early reporting of the issue. But, take heart, send replacements they did! As proof, here are links to the envelope (my address blanked out, of course) & the replacement cards.

    I had them sent to my fiance's address since I had assumed it would take at least a couple of months to get them. I'm going to be moving & didn't want them to come to an address & have to go through mail forwarding. (The clear plastic case you see one of the cards in doesn't come w/them, it's a hard plastic shell for a replacement MacBook battery that he put them in before putting them back in the envelope so they don't get bent. He said the cards were loose in the cardboard envelope, a little curved, but otherwise in good shape.)

    Envelope:
    i1011.photobucket.com/albums/af239<wbr>/badeggsalad/Untitled-1.jpg

    Cards:
    i1011.photobucket.com/albums/af239<wbr>/badeggsalad/db262cd3-f054-4f21-adaf-b28b<wbr>63653141.jpg

    SquEnix sent me exactly what I was missing, so I'm now 100% happy. And I received them only a week & a half after I got the game & reported the issue, so I'm very pleased with their response. I never did get a confirmation email notifying me the replacements were being sent after I faxed them the requested information, so I would say not to worry too much once you provide the asked for documentation. Your cards should eventually show up like mine did.</wbr></wbr></wbr>






    You've definitely put light in this situation. However, when I emailed them I asked them if it was possible to find another way to send them my proof of purchase (I was thinking about scanning my receipt and sending it to them) since I don't have access to a fax machine. They only sent me an email asking me to fill out some information and they have yet to reply. Do you think it'll still work out in the end?

  18. #218

    I got a reply for the ticket I submitted four days ago, they told me to reply with some information.

  19. #219

    Man, Square support sure is slow in responding to this issue. I got one initial response about a week ago asking for information and I haven't heard back since.

  20. #220

    Was very late to Pre-order...... so bad :/

  21. #221

    Originally Posted by ShelkeNeko


    n-n i love my mark of mastery edition so shiny and the arts. and love all dream spirits.

    Wow! Cool!

  22. #222
    Originally Posted by imported_Kevin
    Was very late to Pre-order...... so bad :/
    We're on the same boat. I didn't know that the stores where I buy games had it as a preorder until it was late.
    One who knows nothing can understand nothing.

  23. #223
    Originally Posted by Zench
    Originally Posted by imported_Kevin
    Was very late to Pre-order...... so bad :/
    We're on the same boat. I didn't know that the stores where I buy games had it as a preorder until it was late.
    Ok, forget what I said 'cause I finally got it!!!


    The store I visited had 3, so I instantly bought one. Too bad I still don't have a 3DS.



    One who knows nothing can understand nothing.

  24. #224

    got mine finally, sadly its only 1 set even tho i bought 2 (1 for me and my cuz)i alredy irritated and not going through support again. besides only need to screen them to unlock the in game charicters. he can bug or whatever.

    end note: yes i told them i orderd 2 sets. going to asume there limited in stock, probably makeing them as the complaints rollin

  25. #225
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    73

    Originally Posted by Rukyius


    got mine finally, sadly its only 1 set even tho i bought 2 (1 for me and my cuz)i alredy irritated and not going through support again. besides only need to screen them to unlock the in game charicters. he can bug or whatever.

    end note: yes i told them i orderd 2 sets. going to asume there limited in stock, probably makeing them as the complaints rollin



    How long did it take for you to get your cards? I got a reply from support on Aug 6 and replied to them with the necessary information. Since then I've been getting nothing from them ever since =/

Page 9 of 10 First First ... 5678910 Last