Thread: Mark Of Mastery Edition

Mark Of Mastery Edition

I am never gonna pre-order from amazon again. Not waiting 7 days

Lol I per ordered the game on amazon and I'm playing it right now! And that sucis if I didn't get the game the day itgame out I would have cryed!

Also how do u create forums?

Is anyone from here missing AR cards from their Mark of Mastery edition?

I preordered the game from Amazon and received it today. I opened it and went through the entire contents of the package thoroughly. I only received three AR cards instead of the five promised. I am missing Frootz Cat & Kab Kannon.

I watched the official Square Enix unboxing video on YouTube and they most definitely show five cards when they open the clear plastic envelope. I also confirmed with a few other people who ordered the MoME and they all received five cards.

I did some Googling and from what I can tell I am not the only person experiencing the problem. I found one other person on the Amazon video game forums where I participate, several on GameFAQs forum, and a couple more on Kingdom Hearts Insider's forum. So I'm guessing the issue is fairly widespread.

Needless to say, I'm quite disappointed that I am missing the cards. The MoME is sold out everywhere and I'm unable to obtain a replacement copy locally. Amazon is out of stock as well and confirmed for me that they can't do an exchange, only a refund.

Does anyone here know if Square Enix might be able to replace the missing cards? I've already contacted customer support online and opened a ticket. I'm really hoping they can replace the missing cards.

I too am missing AR cards. I haven't contacted SE support yet. Hopefully they can sort this out.

i got mine from Walmart in Calgary AB Canada it was also the MoME and i got all of mine 5 AR Cards

Originally Posted by Raxeos

I got the Mark of Mastery edition, and I've got to say it was one of the coolest Collector's Editions I've ever gotten. Sure, it didn't come with some fancy statue, but the 3DS case and the 12 art cards alone were worthy of an awesome Collector's Edition.

I agree! I opened mine and I was so excited! I really liked the case LOL

What all exactly comes with the Mark of Mastery edition?

Originally Posted by LightningFarr0n
    Originally Posted by Raxeos

I got the Mark of Mastery edition, and I've got to say it was one of the coolest Collector's Editions I've ever gotten. Sure, it didn't come with some fancy statue, but the 3DS case and the 12 art cards alone were worthy of an awesome Collector's Edition.

I agree! I opened mine and I was so excited! I really liked the case LOL
    I got mine, so which exclusive Dream Spirit did you guys get, I got Ursa Circus what did you guys get?

I think its just the Amazons, because there like ebay. Somebody had it before you did they culdve taking them.

I am having the same issue. Ordered from Amazon and only came with 3 AR cards, missing the exact same ones.

Fortunately, I wasn't missing any AR cards. While we're on the topic of MoME issues, the seam down the middle of the cardboard (on the inside of the box) was already cracked when I first opened it. It's kind of unsightly. Did that happen with anyone else's?

Originally Posted by Johnny
    i got mine from Walmart in Calgary AB Canada it was also the MoME and i got all of mine 5 AR Cards
    Same story bro i only got 3 ar card D:<!

sorry to hear what happened to you guys. it be best to contact SE or what ever you procured your MoM edition. Good luck and enjoy!

I preordered the MoME from Amazon and mine had all 5 AR cards!

The thing is that i have the standard edition and only got 3 ar cards! :/

That's weird. I pre-ordered Mark of Mastery Edition on Amazon as well and I got all five.

Originally Posted by Rummy

The thing is that i have the standard edition and only got 3 ar cards! :/

I thought the standard edition (just the game, not MoM) only came with 3 AR cards....

Turns out I'm only at 3 cards as well. Also ordered from Amazon.

n-n i love my mark of mastery edition so shiny and the arts. and love all dream spirits.

I pre-ordered mine and they apparently ran out of coppies at the midnight release. Had to get a refund and get the standard edition.. :/ Not cool.

Omg, this is horrible!!! Paid $54.99 and only get 3 AR Cards!! OOOHH the humanity!!! D: (Oh and so you know I don't got any issues this is just the response to you guys :P)

Originally Posted by imported_Jonathan

I pre-ordered mine and they apparently ran out of coppies at the midnight release. Had to get a refund and get the standard edition.. :/ Not cool.

Sorry to hear that.

I pre-ordered the MoME from amazon, and had 2 packets of cards, but they both had the same 3 cards in them, the podium card, the random card and R&R seal. I didn't get Frootz cat or Kab Kannon.

Originally Posted by Meow Wow
    Omg, this is horrible!!! Paid $54.99 and only get 3 AR Cards!! OOOHH the humanity!!! D: (Oh and so you know I don't got any issues this is just the response to you guys :P)
    It's not horrible, its just a pain that I paid 15 dollars mainly for the AR cards, and got only 3 out of the 5 I was supposed to recieve.

Page 7 of 10 First First ... 345678910 Last