Thread: Mark Of Mastery Edition

Mark Of Mastery Edition

I only have the regular right now. But since GameStop doesn't have MoME anymore, I can't upgrade to that. So atleast I have the regular one. I would really like MoM, I hope Square sells them on this site or something.

[/quote]

Yeah I should, but the problem is that right now my parents have no money (very tight with it right now). I was going to at GameStop first, but they ran out in the first 2 weeks. They didn't even restock them (not that I know of), stupid GameStop -_-

[/quote]

what country do you live in

United States? This is the North American website for Square. :P

So for anyone who haven't pre-ordered MoME yet, or couldn't find one (including myself) here are a couple of sites that you may or may not know of: Walmart, Best Buy, GameStop, Target, ToysRUs, CDuniverse, Buy.com

Those are websites that sell games, they will the MoME sold out. But it's worth checking :P

P.S. If there are any other websites that sell video games, PLEASE reply to this thread so your fellow members who couldn't find MoME available anywhere can pre-order WHILE THEY CAN!

- Thank You

Originally Posted by Meow Wow

How do you already have a copy of the regular game if you live in the U.S.? It doesn't officially come out until tomorrow. (So excited to get my MoME at Gamestop when they open XD)

Originally Posted by Benmjy

How do you already have a copy of the regular game if you live in the U.S.? It doesn't officially come out until tomorrow. (So excited to get my MoME at Gamestop when they open XD)

Nintendo World launch event maybe? Or is it the European version?

Apparently you can get it at Kmart too: www.kmart.com/shc/s/p_10151_10104_018V00...

Originally Posted by Illusionist

Well the European Version, maybe. But, Meow Wow was claiming (please correct me if i'm wrong) that he got it at Gamestop and the NYC Launch Event was at the Nintendo World Store

Originally Posted by Illusionist

Well the European Version, maybe. But, Meow Wow was claiming (please correct me if i'm wrong) that he got it at Gamestop and the NYC Launch Event was at the Nintendo World Store
    I'm confused, when did I mentioned I had a copy? XD But people do have it right now in the US because of the event at Nintendo World. Even though I went there, it was sold out when I was waiting in line :P Oh and I also did mentioned GameStop, I said that I pre-ordered there but I couldn't upgrade to MoME cuz they were sold out when I wanted to pre-order MoME. Also, they never restock MoME.

Cool, thanks.

Originally Posted by RikuAndSora
    Originally Posted by dxgirly
    Who's getting this awesome collector's edition? I am! I'm so happy they decided to do one for this game. I already have it pre-ordered and paid off!
    3DS-5412-9988-2629

Add me please trying to get lots of friends.
    Hey what name do you go by b/c I'm gonna add you on my 3DS.

Well I just checked on my shipping order for my Mark of Mastery Edition and it is currently residing two hours from my where I live. I think it'll be here tomorrow if I hope for it. If not it'll be here the next day.

3DS-5412-9988-2629

Add me please trying to get lots of friends.[/quote]

[/quote]

Hey here's my 3DS-3480-2817-3078

You can add me as Mystogan if you'd like. I need more friends as well. I hope you're gonna enjoy KH3D like me.

Originally Posted by Mystogan_T

3DS-5412-9988-2629

Add me please trying to get lots of friends.

[/quote]

Hey here's my 3DS-3480-2817-3078

You can add me as Mystogan if you'd like. I need more friends as well. I hope you're gonna enjoy KH3D like me.

[/quote]

I've added you

Mine's 2406-6241-4859, and you can add me as Illusionist

Wait is the special edition the same as the mark of mastery edition?

Originally Posted by DrEaMeR :D

Wait is the special edition the same as the mark of mastery edition?

Yes when people refer to the special edition they mean the Mark of Mastery Edition.

Cool

HAPPY 10th YEAR ANNIVERISARY OF KINGDOM HEARTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to get the new game in the mail today!

Good luck out there cuz I'm going to finish the game before all of you!! Lol I LOVE KINGDOM HEARTS!

Cool

HAPPY 10th YEAR ANNIVERISARY OF KINGDOM HEARTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to get the new game in the mail today!

Good luck out there cuz I'm going to finish the game before all of you!! Lol I LOVE KINGDOM HEARTS!

No, im going to beat it first, in fact i just got it, so i am going to beat it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KINGDOM HEARTS FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lammer! It's only becuz u have a different time difference!!!!!!!! I'm the pro anyway so I'll stilbeneath it!

DONT UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF MY KEYBLADE!!!!!!!!!

Lol, you guys. People already have it in europe and in Japan. Besides people already have it cuz of Nintendo World event

Lol yea I know I'm just REALLY excited about it I was just going down the halls of my house scream happy 10th anniversary of kingdom hearts at 12:00 a.m and then I brought out my KEYBLADE!!!!!!!!!!! And knows I could be the first one to play it when I first ships out lol!!!!

And what's the Nintendo world event?

There's a blog post about it on the main page if you want to read up on it, but in summary, it was a special prerelease event held at the Nintendo World store in New York.

Cool

Where did you pre-order yours from

I got the Mark of Mastery edition, and I've got to say it was one of the coolest Collector's Editions I've ever gotten. Sure, it didn't come with some fancy statue, but the 3DS case and the 12 art cards alone were worthy of an awesome Collector's Edition.

Page 6 of 10 First First ... 2345678910 Last