Page 3 of 10 First First 1234567 ... Last

Thread: Mark Of Mastery Edition

Mark Of Mastery Edition

Well, if they don't have it at either gamestop, you could cancel your preorder at the shop and order the MoM edition online, the page is still up, so it probably hasn't run out, here's the link: www.gamestop.com/nintendo-3ds/games/king...

I pre-ordered this because I'm a sucker for extra trinkets (plus I don't know for anyone else, but here in Canada I got cheated out of both the DS and PSP decals that was suppose to be a pre-order bonus for Re:Coded and Birth by Sleep respectively here in Canada Dx). At least by buying the MoM Edition, I'll finally get a cover for my game system, haha.

Now I just have to buy the actual 3DS...

As a Canadian, I can't say that EB Games have missed any pre-order bonuses recently in my area. It'd be upset if they did for this, though.

According to one of my friends over on GameFAQs, Gamestop has stopped doing both physical (in-store) pre-orders and online pick up at store pre-orders. I would say your best bet now if you want the MoME is to order off of Amazon and hope it gets to you within a couple days of the release date.

oh geez. I better make sure I get over there first thing on July 31st. I don't want one of the employees selling mine to someone else. At the store I used to go to, I wouldn't have felt the need to, because everyone there was super smart and chill. And then they closed that location. Everyone at the other store I have to go to now is a moron. :\

Well I think I might just buy it offline and then switch my preorder in the store for something else. Most likely the new God of War game and then buy it later on.

Originally Posted by Basho

According to one of my friends over on GameFAQs, Gamestop has stopped doing both physical (in-store) pre-orders and online pick up at store pre-orders. I would say your best bet now if you want the MoME is to order off of Amazon and hope it gets to you within a couple days of the release date.

Amazon offers release day shipping on a good bulk of preorder video games for 99cents. People are saying it's still up on their product discussion board too.

It tends to be cheaper than buying it from anywhere else in general because of the lack of outright tax charge as well. Cheaper and delivered straight to me on release day? Yes, please!

I thought buying this version as I am a big fan of this series, but I will not buy anything because I was disappointed by not including translation into Spanish. ARGENTINA AND LATIN AMERICA ARE ALSO ON PLANET EARTH!

I actually said this already in another thread, but if a KH game was being released in my area in a language I don't know, then I'd do my best to learn that language, even if I only ever use it for that game, although I'd love to learn japanese, both for games that they don't release in english (damned KH final mixes that I really, really wish I could play), and for the various anime that I tend to watch whenever I'm not playing videogames and listening to audiobooks (which I tend to do at the same time, kill heartless with one part of my mind, and focus on my books storyline with the other, it's a truly awsome form of multitasking.).

The 3DS XL announcement has abated my excitement for the Mark of Mastery edition, a bit. I'm definitely going to upgrade my 3DS to the XL, and the MoM 3DS case won't fit that, so...

I might still end up playing KH 3D on the original 3DS though, if the addition of the second analog from the Circle Pad Pro makes that big a difference in how well the game handles. We'll see.

I wanted to, but this one GameStop was like. " We're all out". I'm like, how can you be out of preorders a month before the game comes out? So I'm on the waiting list apparently. Really wanted that 3DS Cover....

You could order it online, and you could probably even make it an in store pickup at the gamestop that said that, despite what they said.

I know that I saw a 10 year anniversary i think in japan with thet game and recoded came with it. Will this be the case in America?

While we're not getting something exactly like the 10th Anniversary Box, the NA version does have a Mark of Mastery special edition which you may yet be able to preorder. We're discussing it on the boards here.

Originally Posted by Prism

I wanted to, but this one GameStop was like. " We're all out". I'm like, how can you be out of preorders a month before the game comes out? So I'm on the waiting list apparently. Really wanted that 3DS Cover....

I was with my friend today when the same thing happened to him. Luckily, I was able to get a Pre-Order on the MoME and fully paid it off today!! I'm so INSANELY EXCITED about this game!!!

If it wasn't only "Web Only" for me, and I wasn't going on vacation a couple of weeks before it came out, I might have ordered it online. So I decided just to buy the standard edition since that one is supposed to be availiable in stores in Canada

lol, no way!! And I wouldn't get it even if I got paid for it xD.

Don't be selfish, hire a translator,
    or we now assure you'll regret it later.

You can condemn, or you can redeem,
    it's all up to you, that simple and clean.

You mean you wouldn't get the standard version, even if you were payed for it? Meaning that you'd only settle for the MoM edition. Or do you mean you wouldn't get the game at all, even if you were payed for it?

Preordered as soon as my GameStop let me.

I have mine preordered too! I can't wait to pick this one up! I haven't played a Kingdom Hearts game since KHII. It's definitely time to get back into it!

Im also getting this i pre-order it when i knew it was coming out it was just a matter of time

I now have it pre-ordered! YAY! \(^_^)/

Awsome, and in good time too, we've only got a few weeks to go before it comes out, which still seems like too long if you ask me.

I know! I was happy that I was able to still get it! And the wait does seem too long! >.< Can't wait for it to come out though hehe

was able to preorder my copy the other day, I can't wait for it.

Page 3 of 10 First First 1234567 ... Last