Page 2 of 10 First First 123456 ... Last

Thread: Mark Of Mastery Edition

Mark Of Mastery Edition

Ah, let's break it down here. If you were to preorder the Mark of Mastery edition...

<ul>[*]Two AR viewer cards in total (one from the box and the one as the preorder bonus).[*]The R&R Seal card from the bonus.[*]The wild card from the bonus that unlocks one of three Spirits randomly.[*]The five cards from the box itself that will unlock various rare Spirits.[/list]

I was hoping they would have a 3DS bundle for DDD but oh well. I plan on getting this special edition definitely. I'm a sucker for this kind of stuff lol

I'm planning to get it! Already preordered on Amazon. Such a great deal for so many items.

I finished paying my copy the other day.

Can't wait to slip on that case on my 3DS, I've been needing one...

O.O Checking it out right now. I think I might... I hope the square store lets me transfer it over to MoM edition./

Originally Posted by Robert Peeler
    If you preorder the Mark of Mastery edition, you get the preorder bonus, and the cards in the Mark of Mastery edition.

Do you guys know what stores are doing this? And do I just go in and ask "Hey, I'd like to buy KH3D, but I'd like the Mark of Mastery edition instead?" Please, help me; I really have no clue and I need to have it ordered before June 12.

Yes, you can just ask them to let you place a preorder on the Kingdom Hearts 3D Mark of Mastery edition, there's nothing special. Try going to your local Gamestop or one of their affiliates.

Originally Posted by Orichalcum+
    Yes, you can just ask them to let you place a preorder on the Kingdom Hearts 3D Mark of Mastery edition, there's nothing special. Try going to your local Gamestop or one of their affiliates.
    Thanks for the help. Appriciate it.

I pre ordered mine on Amazon.

I preordered mine from Gamestop, and I'm getting the Mark of Mastery edition, although Japan has the better edition (10th anniversary edition) but I cannot complain, because this will be the first collector's edition of the Kingdom Hearts series, EVER!.

I hope they are going to have a collector's edition for the player's guide... *_* awesomeness!

I myself cannot wait to get it, because of the case it comes with...

YAY Kingdom Hearts!! <3

I preorder mine on Gamestop.com, and now i shall wait until it comes.... Long wait...

I've been waiting ever since they first announced it, hell, I've been waiting since I finished Re:Coded. I can wait a little while longer, although I am getting pretty impatient. I've already preordered the MoM edition, so it's just a matter of waiting. In the meantime, I've already played through KH1 again, and I'm currently on Re:CoM, as well as BBS when I'm on the go. This'll hopefully help me wait until DDD comes out, while also getting me pumped to play it.

There is also a Mark of Mastery DELUXE edition on gamestop... But you can get it only if you preorder it with 25 dollars... Ring any bells, anybody?

As far as I know, the MoM is the deluxe edition, and there's only three entries related to KH3D on the Gamestop site (regular game, MoM, and the Brady Games strategy guide).

However, curious to know that the EB Games entry (all the same company but whatever) for the special edition now reads "web only". I've already preordered it, but this might put a dent for Canadians who haven't pre-bought and were hoping to somehow to secure one on street day.

Tomorrow is the day that I change my preorder to the Mark of Mastery Edition. That's the one that I want for sure!!

Heck yeah, I'd be surprised to find someone who didn't want it, except maybe someone who's completely ignorent of the best videogame series ever (kingdom hearts, obviously).

So I went to try and change my preorder and apparently in the Gamestop around the corner from my house, they don't have the Mark of Mastery Version in their system which is really strange.

Um... that's super weird. I have preordered mine yet which makes me kind of worried.

They told me to come back in a few days to see if their system updates but I may just go to the other Gamestop which is like a mile away from my house.

That's still strange. Well a mile isn't that far though, mine's around 1.7 miles away which is kinda convienent.

I live close to two Gamestops so I'll try the one closer to me. Hopefully I should be able to change my preorder no matter where I bought it at and I really do hope I don't run into that same problem like before.

Good luck!

^^

I wonder if maybe it sold out? Pre-orders disappear from their systems once the entire quantity is taken. I hope not, for your sake, but that's my thoughts on it.

I mentioned a page back about the possibility that it might have become a web-only preorder now, from what I've seen. Try asking if there's an entry that costs the $54.99 (which would therefore be the MoM) as opposed to the MSRP of the game by itself.

Page 2 of 10 First First 123456 ... Last