Page 10 of 10 First First ... 678910

Thread: Mark Of Mastery Edition

Mark Of Mastery Edition

i maild them around the 6th got reply around 12got my cards 20th, be sure u logged in with your account during support
    i bugged them twice actually, the 6th but nothing, i mailed again in my acount this time,on the 10th

you may have to bug again

I sent a support ticket in as well, got an email asking for confirmation, and havent heard anything back. taht was back around the 6th of Aug.

i say mail them again, they will send you a confermation email of shipment . if u havnt receved, ur first ticket may have been lost in the fray. just submit another ticket with your old ticket number and be sure to be loged into your acount when you do so, so you can track it.

Originally Posted by Rukyius

i maild them around the 6th got reply around 12got my cards 20th, be sure u logged in with your account during support
    i bugged them twice actually, the 6th but nothing, i mailed again in my acount this time,on the 10th

you may have to bug again

How many replies did you get?

I did get a reply a little over two weeks ago. I guess being on the opposite side of the country of where Square Enix is, is the reason why it's taking so long.

have they mailed you a shipping notifycation?
    "

<table border="0" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="3" class="table-bg" width="95%">
    <tbody>
    <tr>
    <td nowrap="nowrap" class="tcell1">Contact Time</td>
    <td class="tcell3">08/16/2012 14:36</td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
    <td nowrap="nowrap" class="tcell1">Details</td>
    <td class="tcell3">

We are pleased to announce the shipment of your replacement bonuses.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may have caused.

We will be shipping them out via USPS. Due to this we do not have an estimated time as to when they will arrive."

</td>
    </tr>
    </tbody>
    </table>

-

I order stuff alot, even if long distance like cross country, takes no more than 6-7 days

update your complaint, do you have your ticket number? If it has been closed start a new one and copy your old ticket number.

go to the support page and log in.

I submitted another support ticket and here's the response I got.

Thank you for contacting SQUARE ENIX support,

We apologize for the delay in response regarding your issue. The issue is still under investigation and you will be contacted once we have further information regarding this request. We apologize however we will be unable to provide any ETA regarding a possible resolution for this issue. We appreciate your patience while we attempt to resolve this issue for you.

Thank you for contacting the SQUARE ENIX Support Center.

Looks like we won't be getting the replacement cards for a while.

Originally Posted by imported_Rachel

I submitted another support ticket and here's the response I got.

We apologize for the delay in response regarding your issue. The issue is still under investigation and you will be contacted once we have further information regarding this request. We apologize however we will be unable to provide any ETA regarding a possible resolution for this issue. We appreciate your patience while we attempt to resolve this issue for you.

Looks like we won't be getting the replacement cards for a while.

Thank you for providing this information to this thread.

"

<tbody>
    <tr>
    </tr>
    <tr>
    <td class="tcell3">

We will be shipping them out via USPS. Due to this we do not have an estimated time as to when they will arrive."

</td>
    </tr>
    </tbody>
    </table>

-

I order stuff alot, even if long distance like cross country, takes no more than 6-7 days

update your complaint, do you have your ticket number? If it has been closed start a new one and copy your old ticket number.

I didn't get that notification. How do you check your tickets?

Originally Posted by icekiller158

"

<tbody>
    <tr>
    </tr>
    <tr>
    <td class="tcell3">

</td>
    </tr>
    </tbody>
    </table>

-

Here it be, on the right pannel it should show your ticket

Originally Posted by icekiller158

"

<tbody>
    <tr>
    </tr>
    <tr>
    <td class="tcell3">

</td>
    </tr>
    </tbody>
    </table>

-

Here it be, on the right pannel it should show your ticket

I don't see the panel.

I really don't see that.

This is what I see after logging in.

i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc295/icekil...

This is the email reply I got for my first ticket I submited, which I replied to with the information they asked for.

i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc295/icekil...

if theres nothing then that means you submitted the ticket without sighning in.

you have to re sighn in after going to the support page,

re send a ticket notify u supplied a ticket befor but without sighning in,

if you can find an old email that seas to click a link if u want to cancell,

it will take u to a page that shows ticket number and a conferm button,
    DO NOT CONFERM

copy the ticket number and post it in the new ticket

be sure to sighn in after getting to the support page then create the ticket"

We are pleased to announce that we have been able to send out your replacement cards. They are being sent out via USPS and due to this we do not have an estimated date of delivery. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

1 month and 3 attempts later, I finally get somewhere. Oh the things I do for these cards haha.

congrats , im still working on the other half of mine lol

I got a reply on 9/14 saying that they will be sending my cards. Actually two replies, they sent a reply then seven hours later they sent another of the same exact message.

And today I got the envelope in my mail. Two copies of the same envelope with the same cards I was missing.

I only ordered one MoM.

I may sell the extra on ebay.

must have gotten mine XD, i orderd 2 copies neither had cards, got 1 set in. a weel later i got my second set. thx square

I got 3 sets of the cards I was missing. And they all came in at the same time haha. I dunno if I should sell the extra cards or just give them to a friend.

I got my replacement cards in the mail. Thank you, Square!

Hello friends, i saw this yesterday, Kingdom Hearts 3D dream drop distance mark of master edition, but i dont know nothing about it, have new things or something special? if any can help me i will appreciate that. [img]/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-wink.gif[/img]

The MoM Edition was released months ago, when the game was released. It's not new.
    One who knows nothing can understand nothing.

Like Zench said, its not new. It contains 5 AR cards, 12 art cards, and a 3DS case (Kingdom Hearts 10th aniversary). The regular versions of the game don't have any of these things.

Page 10 of 10 First First ... 678910