Thread: The TR & ST RPG

The TR & ST RPG

Post The TR & ST RPG

It is time...

We must once rise up from our ashes and finally challenge those silly Tomb Raider fanatics to the "Lara Croft Accidently Falling Through an Inter-Galactic Time Gate and Ending Up in the StarTopian Galaxy"!!!

I will be a temporary diplomat to see if they agree to it. If they do NOT , I will call them boring. Well, how often is it that two forums interact with eachother through "Creative Role-Playing?" But if they DO agree to Role Play, we will treat them with the utmost respect. Not Ghyron or Ghyron like Attrocities like destroying past Earth (Although unsuccesful attempts are allowed). And absolutely NO Greyzy "Supreme God of all RPGs and your a damned fool, so I can beat you and kill you and, oh, did I mention I'm God?" acts!

We will follow the "Fifteen Laws of the RPG" and the teachings of Confucious, and the teachings of Zedem. All abide by these rules or face the silent treatment!!!

This better not cause another damn stupid fight between the forums.

as a wannabe-moderator, i`ll monitor this thread closely

Actually, if this is taken seriously by all sides it could be good fun.

I'd try to join in if it occured, but I'm busy planning for University and with work. So I'll have to see how much work I get from work.

Re: The TR & ST RPG

Originally posted by Dracoraptor
    It is time...

We must once rise up from our ashes and finally challenge those silly Tomb Raider fanatics to the "Lara Croft Accidently Falling Through an Inter-Galactic Time Gate and Ending Up in the StarTopian Galaxy"!!!

I will be a temporary diplomat to see if they agree to it. If they do NOT , I will call them boring. Well, how often is it that two forums interact with eachother through "Creative Role-Playing?" But if they DO agree to Role Play, we will treat them with the utmost respect. Not Ghyron or Ghyron like Attrocities like destroying past Earth (Although unsuccesful attempts are allowed). And absolutely NO Greyzy "Supreme God of all RPGs and your a damned fool, so I can beat you and kill you and, oh, did I mention I'm God?" acts!

We will follow the "Fifteen Laws of the RPG" and the teachings of Confucious, and the teachings of Zedem. All abide by these rules or face the silent treatment!!!

Erm, didn't we agree that consorting with the TR forum was a bad idea?

Besides, it won't work because they know absolutly nothing about Startopia or the Salt Hogs Worker Union.

There pretty much out of our hair for the time being, let's keep it that way. TR=Bad. No TR=Good.
    "I stepped out, I did not step down."- Volrath The Fallen

I will go and ask. I hope i'll come back in whole pieces though.

Who closed the thread about our offer on the tomb raider forum? We aren't going to do another spam war( even thouhg we never even started a real spam war) We just want a friendly RPG

i seriously believe that most of my fellow TR forum members are a bit overcautious....I see no reason why we can't do an RPG together. Just be warned- we like add lots of humor to our RPGs (or "Quests" as we call them)....

This whould never work. It is an un-fair competion. Startopia has ten mile long starships, Lara Croft has some sort of suped up SUV or dune buggy. We have focused tricobalt torpedos, high power turbolaser cannons, she has a gun. The troops of Startopia have laser rifles, energy swords, and personal rocket launchers. This RPG could be solved easily by beaming Croft into space, or use an orbital bombardment to obliterate the planet she was on. There is no way a charahter from the twenty first century can offer signifcant resistance to alens with superior technology.
    Ex scientia potentia

Vector9 Studios Staff Member

http://www.vector9studios.com/

Originally posted by Davidg
    This whould never work. It is an un-fair competion. Startopia has ten mile long starships, Lara Croft has some sort of suped up SUV or dune buggy. We have focused tricobalt torpedos, high power turbolaser cannons, she has a gun. The troops of Startopia have laser rifles, energy swords, and personal rocket launchers. This RPG could be solved easily by beaming Croft into space, or use an orbital bombardment to obliterate the planet she was on. There is no way a charahter from the twenty first century can offer signifcant resistance to alens with superior technology.
    she seems to be immortal...

And she can seduce possible attackers with her, ummm...... large.... glands.........?

She maybe stole some super powerful laser rifles that can damage ten mile long spaceships.

She also has her super duper Mary poppins esque bag. She can carry millions and millions of pounds of material in it and it doesn't seem to matter...

But yeah, if I opened a door to three skrashers we'd be cleaning Croft guts off the walls.
    "I stepped out, I did not step down."- Volrath The Fallen

I like the idea of a StarTopia RPG. Just leave the Tomb Raider half as a place to find new and interesting statues.

Perhaps the RPG is what StarTopia 2 could be. It's not technically a sequal, just reusing a much loved universe. And you could have skill trees, like Diablo 2 ('+' indicades prerequisit):

Grey: Medical Skills

1) Medical Diagnosis
    2) (+1) Medicine Pescription
    3) Medical Examination
    4) (+2) Alien Doping
    5) (+2+3) Surgury
    6) (+3) Anal Probe
    7) (+4+5) Implant Tracking Device
    8) (+5) Mutilation
    9) (+8) Reconstruction
    10) (+7+9) Resurection

Argh, don't dig up dead posts. We buried this a long time ago.
    Thank you for your cooperation, your resident villain:
    http://www.staticon.co.uk/hosted_pix/ghyron.GIF

....along with the war it caused

I tried to avoid war...it didn't work and the resulting one was the best one we had.

Sorry, too much memories