Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Thread: Couples...

Couples...

OMG I am opening a can of worms here.....

So pairings!! Canon, non-canon... pairings that make you scratch your head and go "how EXACTLY did this come about???" *coughCloud/Rikkucough*

Which are your favorites?? Is it because they added depth to the game's story?? Or maybe they're just fun to look at/ write about??

....GO!!

Ohh yay! Lightxkid-Hope because it's taboo and awkward and I love writing about it. ZidanexSquall (dear me, why do I find that cute?). Caius and Edea (another one he can try and 'save').

Cloud+Squall=bros for life

Zack+Aerith/Rinoa+Squall= favorite canons

Kadaj and Nora....because he wants a mommy and they both have silver hair.

Originally Posted by LadyAlaska

Cloud+Squall=bros for life

LOL I love you for life now!!!

LOL xD

I wanna see Rikku and Locke hit it off lol.

You know, it never occured to me that I can make (in my mind) intergame relationships. Terra and Firion sounds crazy good to me.

Originally Posted by DarkCity4thSt
    You know, it never occured to me that I can make (in my mind) intergame relationships. Terra and Firion sounds crazy good to me.

1. DARK!!!! :Glomptackle of doom:

2. O.O I was not expecting for people to just create random pairings... -___- and the worms jump out of the can....

GAIA!!!! ::Glompsnuggle of life:: (I couldn't think of something more clever)

You can't post a thread like this and expect not to see something random.

Hows about some Steiner and Yuffie? Their personalities totally clash, but it would be intersting to see them in a conversation..

GAHH!!! Nevermind, I could see that going nowhere, fast.

I totally support Onion Knight + Terra. I can see sparks flowing between those 2 (in you face Vaan).
    One who knows nothing can understand nothing.

Originally Posted by DarkCity4thSt

GAIA!!!! ::Glompsnuggle of life:: (I couldn't think of something more clever)

You can't post a thread like this and expect not to see something random.

Hows about some Steiner and Yuffie? Their personalities totally clash, but it would be intersting to see them in a conversation..

GAHH!!! Nevermind, I could see that going nowhere, fast.

LOL I love the glompsnuggle of life... totally counteracts me, huh?? ^w^

Steiner and Yuffie... I don't think Steiner has ANYTHING Yuffie would want... I mean, we all know she'd be in it for the loot... (omg random "booty" reference here) I still support Yuffentine though... I think they'd make a great dichotomy..

Lightning and Kain wouldn't be a bad pairing if they made another Dissidia. Sorry to all the pedo fangirls who wanted Light and Hope

Originally Posted by Basho
    Lightning and Kain wouldn't be a bad pairing if they made another Dissidia. Sorry to all the pedo fangirls who wanted Light and Hope
    They would make a lot of sense... and Light Hope isn't pedo anymore...

Just saying.. i didn't like it before because Hope was like, 14 or whatever, but now that he's grown... totally going down with that ship...

Isn't he 16 and she like 25?

oh?? i was under the assumption he gets to be around 19 - 23 (aka legal) or so by the end..

Well in XIII-2, he's like 24 or 27 depending on the time...and I don't think Light ages in Valhalla (well, it would make sense if she didn't)--aw, so he'd be older than her.

I was thinking about the wrong time. Hope is 12 or 13 in XIII, right? Making him... 22 or 23 in XIII-2. For some reason I thought you encountered him in 3 AF, not 10 AF. Light's 20th birthday is one of the seven days leading up to the Purge, so yeah, he should physically be older than her now. My bad

all good... love that ship

Squall Strife (Final Fantasy VIII) and Hank Hill (King Of The Hill).

Speaking of Hope and Lightning...seen this comic?

member.square-enix.com/jp/avatar/gallery...

Sometimes it's good to have a tall friend.

^ Hehe, cute, even though I couldn't read it ;_; (not that it was needed).

Originally Posted by Grimoire
    Speaking of Hope and Lightning...seen this comic?

member.square-enix.com/jp/avatar/gallery...

Sometimes it's good to have a tall friend.
    LOL That was hilarious!!! Don't worry Hope... you'll be taller than her soon enough!! ^^'

(Taller by 9 cm, to be exact.)

I like Hope + Light. Whatever their ages. Doesn't matter to me, hehe....

Originally Posted by Grimoire

(Taller by 9 cm, to be exact.)

LOL count on Grim to have the numbers!!! ♥

...I simply like information and details, that's all.

Page 1 of 3 123 Last