Thread: miss4

miss4

miss4

have anyone completed mission4 with trains in cbcod without alarm.i completed previous 3 missions without alarm,but his.i dunno.it is impossible.

Geez it's been so long since I've even play BEL, I don't know it I could give you an honest answer right now.

Cool

Not me. There were lots of patrols near the station to remain unnoticed. Plus, you needed to blow up a train which triggered the alarm anyway.

Strange, I know you can blow up the train, and I've done it before, but I don't recall blowing up the train every time I've played it. I think you can get by without blowing it up.

so you are saying that it is not worth to play this mission without triggering alarm?

I raised the alarm at once there and just killed every german with pistols
    He who controls the past commands the future he who commands the future conquers the past

well,then i will complete all cbcod without alarm except this mission.

You need to blow two trains in this mission. You can sound the alarm once in the first train. Afterwards you have to keep quiet.

Iakovos
    "May the Lords of Light wish you well"

Newsflash Editor (Commandos Tactics)
    Dropzone's Second In command (after the Boss, Jim Morris)
    www.strategyplanet.com/commandos/

I guess u will find my strategy damn useful. U can get a full rating with this and U can totally avoid the soldiers near the tracks on the other side of the bridge which saves a lot of time.

1. Get everyone in the tank and clean up this side of the bridge.

2. There will be two gaps in the edge of the rocks. Get the tank into the gaps and clean up the ppl near the escape boat. The alarm will sound but will not concern u. Kill all the patrols that arrive. Once the alarm stops, rest is piece of cake.

3. Once done, snipe the guard near the motorcycle and climb down the ladder on the side of the bridge. Row all the way to the escape boat and enter the villa. Clean up the two ppl inside and those near the entrance.

4. Get the sapper to run for the bombs box when the patrol is away. Return to the villa, place the bomb and escape.

Ashwin

Wrong game Ashwin.

what level you are talking about?

He is talking about BEL, while hte rest of you are talking about BtCoD.

OOPS!!!!! Sorry guys. Big mistake on my part. I apologise.